[Ask a Girl] A Question, Ladies

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by 10_3XL, Nov 9, 2014.

1. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Quick and simple:

When you are physically uncomfortable before, during, or after a sexual encounter do you tell your partner? If not - do you reserve commenting to spare their feelings/pride/whatever?

I feel like even in the most open and honest of relationships there are sometimes things not said for whatever reason.

I'm asking because I get paranoid that at times I'm being too forceful and/or "unrestrained" thinking that's appropriate, but not being told that I'm wrong and need to knock it the hell off... :confused:

Luscious_kitty likes this.
  2. Luscious_kitty

Verified Gold Member

I say you should say something in a subtle way while your having sex and afterwards talk about it !!!! If your having sex with that person you should be able to say anything to them ...... maybe not during lol but afterwards . If its something there doing physically that is hurting you then just push there hand away and talk about it later on !!!

I hope this helped you !

Have a nice and naughty day !

meowwwwwwwwww

Amature, 10_3XL and danrb007 like this.
  3. BlueCollar

Gold Member

I assume the is D we're talking about?
    If so, just blurt it out. From what you've told us she seems cool. I think you would feel better to. Take a deep breath and just let it out. You'll be fine.

10_3XL likes this.
  4. Lizzie73

Verified Gold Member

Hi.

If you have any question whether you're doing something to make her uncomfortable, or cause pain, just ask....right then--whisper in her ear, "Is this okay?" or "Tell me what I can do to pleasure you." And just be open to her answer.

I think the best thing a man can do for himself is please his woman--bc the more she is satisfied, the better it is for you...

Amature, 10_3XL, ginger and 1 other person like this.
  5. Meee

Gold Member

I have a certain way of saying "Um..." that the boyfriend has come to understand means something needs adjusting.

Ra1nb0wUnderwear, Amature and 10_3XL like this.
  6. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Thanks for the responses everyone.
    Thinkin' it's perhaps time to just be upfront and ask directly rather than hoping that everything is being said.

7. Ra1nb0wUnderwear

Gold Member

I typically do speak up, especially if something is physical uncomfortable. I have a bad hip, so certain positions are great.. until they aren't. I have noticed, though, that now I'm constantly hearing "is this okay?" "are you okay?" type questions. This is probably because my "omg this is fantastic don't stop ever" face looks like my in-pain face. lol

I am a little more sensitive with certain issues, though. For instance, an ex had horrible breath sometimes due to underlying medical issues. There were times that I diverted the situation to acts that didn't involve kissing..

I'm not even sure I'm on topic anymore.

Stock answer: If in doubt, ask her.

10_3XL likes this.