A question for the younger people here

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Tson56, Jul 10, 2004.

1. Tson56

Tson56 New Member

I think that the younger people here can answer this for me.....
    There are many younger people wearing the different colored wrist braclets these days. They are a plastic type that fits snugly on the wrist. Most wear many of them. Some have two or three different colors.
    I have heard that the colors mean something of a sexual nature.
    So let me know the meanings,if you can. Does the number of braclets mean something or just the colors? If you can tell me what each color means.
    I'm dying to know.....Please.

2. deeperlover1978

deeperlover1978 New Member

never heard of it unless its a rainbow color. thats prety much it.

3. Tson56

Tson56 New Member

No,I don't think thats it....I know the meaning of the rainbow colors. What I've seen people generally wearing are 2-4,maybe 5 different colors. So I know some of you younger people can help.....

4. p51fastone

p51fastone New Member

my sister sid somehting about if you have a certain color, or combonation it means certain things,like a guy ate you out, or you gave a bj, or had sex... or soemthign like that... i really didnt need to know that from my sister... and the worst one was when my gf told me about the "shocker" im just glad she didnt know the right definition, she was way off, but my bro straitened me out... "two in the goo and one in the poo"

5. Tson56

Tson56 New Member

Thanks p51fastone. The colors I am most interested in are black,red,and pink. What can you tell me about that. Are the number of braclets the number of times you did something? Hope you can be specific on the colors.

6. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

They've featured this on the news here lately. Some schools have banned these bracelets. The way I understand it is that it works like this: If you're wearing the bracelets, someone of the opposite sex can walk up to you and rip the bracelet off (break it) and then you have to give them whatever it is that color signified.

The one thing that everyone seems to agree upon is that the color black = sexual intercourse

Black: sexual intercourse
    Blue: blow job (alternate meaning: lap dance)
    Green: cunnilingus (alternate meaning: outdoor sex, hug)
    Clear: whatever you want (alternate meaning: hug)
    Orange: kiss
    Yellow: hug (alternate meaning: analingus)
    Red: lap dance (alternate meaning: French kiss, oral sex)
    Purple: anal sex (alternate meaning: holding hands, doggy style)
    Silver: fisting
    White: flash your tits (alternate meaning: gay kiss, French kiss)
    Pink: flashing
    Gold glitter: make out
    Brown: toss my salad, i.e., analingus
    Glow in the dark: using sex toys, e.g. vibrators, dildos, etc.

The unbelievable thing to me is that kids (and most that do is are just that:Kids) would actually participate in this. I shudder to think that 14 or 15 year old girls would take part in this. It's a scary ass world.

7. Tson56

Tson56 New Member

Thanks Frank....I understand your comment at the end,most are kids in the range of 13-19 that wear these things.

8. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

I know. It basically amounts to "Okay, you're random, but I'll let you screw me" or "I'll blow you".

That's why it's always so nice to hear about the good things that today's youth does.

9. p51fastone

p51fastone New Member

yah, thats right, it was ripping them off, i forgot about that... but i think its disgusting.... people should not be doing it that randomly.... its all tv and media and celebrities, and its gross, im proud that im the way i am.... that to me is just horrible

10. mikej980

mikej980 New Member

How do they know if the bracelet is just a bracelet or if it means something?

11. kbate

kbate New Member

If you rip it off and get a blowjob it meant something. If you get shot in the head at close range with a .38 you probably ripped off the wrong bracelet.

It could be that about 1 in 100 people with bracelets has a meaning behind them, the rest are just doing something to be decorative or cool. I have colored bracelets, and if you come rip one off you WONT be getting a hug.

12. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

I for one dont follow trends

really couldnt care less.

13. ggroneet

ggroneet New Member

really strange

It is really strange and funny. here in Israel, young people wear colored braclets made out of plastic too, but it means totaly different thing. First there is the yellow one that you may buy online and it costs a dollar. the blue onesthat they are selling here is a donation to the Cancer research and also there are white bracelets....