A Question For The Ladies

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Scoundrel, Sep 10, 2005.

1. Scoundrel

Scoundrel New Member

I am a newby here, so if this a repeat thread, my apologies.

A thread here recently asked when the guys got their first BJ. I think it would only be fair to ask the ladies how old they were when they got their first kiss down "there" and what they thought about it. Did you think it was weird, nasty, perverted etc, or were you enjoying it to much to think of any thing else? :brow

2. Kisses

Kisses New Member

I was 17, I think, I just kept thinking 'I hope he doesn't think I smell bad'. But it was great. I was also really nervous because there was no door on the room we were in, and his family was home.

3. Goodwitch13

Goodwitch13 New Member

I was about 17 also. I did think it was weird and didnt enjoy it much at all. A matter of fact it was a long time after that before I let someone else down there. It felt unnatural and uncomfortable for me. I think it partly had to do with the unknown factor of it all. That was many moons ago and now my outlook is totally different. Love it.

4. Thorn

Gold Member

Hi Kisses and Goodwitch. Did you girls go to orgasm the first time?

5. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Okay, I was probably about 14. - maybe 15.
    It was so foreign to me. I had no idea that it was going to happen. Like the others, I was thinking, "oh crap! i probaby smell aweful, this is so not-natural....gross!...hopefully he'll get tired and get back to real sex".
    Obviously, I did NOT have an orgasm. I did not have any pleasure from the experience. I simply endured it.

I think today's women are more informed of the clitoral stimulation, and are more open about their enjoyment of it.

Now...... oh I love it! It is my FAVORITE way to orgasm, and I could probably keep Thorn down there for hours, if his tongue would hold out. LOL
    Being clean is a big part of my 'pre-sex' ritual, and it is mainly because i love it when he eats me out.
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......
    [​IMG]

6. astridaku

astridaku New Member

ohhhhhhhhhh :uhh: I must admit I do not remember, but I love oral sex, speacially when a guy penetrates me with his tongue, if he know how to do it, I am in heaven ;)

7. Scoundrel

Scoundrel New Member

My first time was with an older lady, a divorced mother of one of my buddies. She was 39, I was 18. She also took my virginity that day too. :brow

We had an affair that lasted most of the summer, and she taught me how to really please a lady. We used whipped cream, strawberries, and my personal; favorite, chocloate sauce . Damn stuff is sooooooooo sticky and takes forever to lick off :drool . She kept herself shaved smooth which was an added bonus, since I hate going to the dentist for a haircut. LOL.

All in all, it was a summer to remember, and probably explains my fondness for older ladies. They know what they want in bed, and aren't afraid to ask for it. Or better yet, tell me what to do. When a lady says "Kiss my p****", it brings back memories, and of course I am only to willing to obey her . :D

8. Kisses

Kisses New Member

No, but that was because I was worring too much about someone walking in on us, and after a while I pulled him up to me. Were I able to do it over I think I would have pushed those thoughts aside and better enjoyed myself.

9. kbate

kbate New Member

I believe I was 17 and I think the date was September 14, 1991, but I would need to look on a calendar to be certain. She was fantastic, this was also my first sex not only my first oral sex.

10. dionysia

dionysia New Member

You'd need to look on a calendar to be certain lol. My first time being kissed down there was with my best friend when I was 14. She was really good and it makes me wonder if she'd done it before but I didn't orgasm

11. gillian

gillian New Member

I was 17 and it wasn't the first orgasm I'd had but it the best one! I felt really awkward and uncomfortable at first but then it started to feel so good, I relaxed and enjoyed it!

12. AlternaGrrl

AlternaGrrl New Member

hm... I was 16, and I thought that it was degrading somehow, even though he practically made me let him. I was also worried about smell, too.
    I used to think the same thing about giving oral, but it's all been a matter of getting involved with the right guys, and my mind's changed about all of that now :-D

13. pussycat69

Gold Member

I was 16 and i didn't know what to expect.Fortunitely i was with someone who was experienced,so i was able to enjoy it.Up to that point,that was the best orgasm i had...and i've been lovin it ever since.I was nervous,but i just went with enjoying it instead of worrying about it.

14. TheBlob

TheBlob Member

I was 18 or 19 can't remember, but it was the best thing, and i orgasamed so quickly!!!

15. MansonsSlave

MansonsSlave New Member

my first time I didn't like it I always thought it sounded gross but after it happened I was like holy shit do that again!

16. hiddenslave

hiddenslave New Member

not a girl but going to answer anyways, i know the frist time i did that to a girl, she did not want me to stop! so i must of being doing something right!

17. Donia

Donia New Member

I was 14 and it was kind of cool, but I did not cum. I had a couple of guys do it to me after that, but nobody seemed to be able to make me orgasm until I was 17 and met my first husband. The first time he did it, I came so hard that I was screaming and bucking my hips...I actually gave him a fat lip with my pelvic bone! It was pretty funny at school the next day with everyone asking him how THAT happened!

18. adella

adella New Member

I was 24.. so it has been about a month.
    I didn't enjoy it for the same reason as most girls :self conciousness about smell and hair etc. It has happened a few times since and I'm starting to enjoy it, though I still enjoy what his fingers do better

19. kbate

kbate New Member

I was 17 and in college. She was my roommate and introduced me to my future.

20. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

I was 18, and didn't have a clue what he thought he was doing!! I was so sexually naive at that age. Seemed obvious that a lady should use her mouth in many fun ways, but it hadn't occurred to me that a man could use his on me. Now...... now I love love love it. Now, the first time a woman did oral on me rocked. And the first time I did oral on a woman I was hooked, nothin' like it.