A question for the ladies.

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Eros, Jun 28, 2005.

1. Eros

Eros New Member

My wife has stated that of the various lovers she has had, I am the best and that her sexual experimentation is the most with me. She swears she has never had anal sex with any other man. In general she is a very honest person and also she usually will be brutally honest at any cost but...
    Isn't that what every woman says? She also says that she does not like thinking about her past lovers.

Is this all bullshit? Or should I believe her? This really bothers me.

I need a female perspective please. :uhh:

2. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

no it is not bull shit from what i have found in my relationships females the more girl likes you the better the sex is. and they dont really like talking bout ex's for varying reasons.
    sex for women is usaully extremely more mental then physically.

3. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Eros, are you sure you & your wife are not a clone of "y" & me? LOL
    I had many sexual relationships before meeting and marrying 'ynosoiav'. However, (and we were just speaking of this yesterday) - none of them were very thrilling. Before "y", I never had anal sex. I never reached orgasm through oral sex. I actually had very few orgasms, until "y". Positions were 'missionary', cowgirl and doggy. - nothing wild, nothing spontaneous...

You need to believe in yourself more.
    Longnstrong is right when he says that there is a strong mental (emotional) side to sex that most women need, in order to feel fully free and released to explore their pleasure zones. You obviously have opened this door to your wife's emotions, and now you are reaping the benefits. I know you are young in your married life, but I would encourage you to enjoy what you have brought to your wife. She certainly is.

About past lovers: I too, do not like to speak of past sexual encounters. To me they are meaningless, and generally bring back unpleasant memories. "y" could not handle hearing or even alluding to them for the first 15 years, or so, of our marriage. He felt like he didn't stack up to them, I guess. I don't know when the change came about, but now he loves for me to describe them. I still hate it, but I sometimes accommodate him, because it turns him on :eyes - and people say women are wacky!!!
    I hope this helps in some way. If you are really struggling with trust, and self-confidence in the bedroom, counselling would not be a bad idea. Your marriage is worth whatever it takes.
    ------------------------------
    btw - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :toast

4. Eros

Eros New Member

Thank you both - longnstrong and Rose. Thanks for the B-Day wish Rose.
    You guys (rose and ynosoiav) do seem very similar to us LOL
    BTW - am in some counseling to help me with my relationship.
    I really love my wife and want this to last a life time. Just hard - didn't think that the problems would be so complicated - like sex issues etc... Never cared about my past lovers' lovers before. Guess I am really nuts over my wife LOL.

Thanks again everyone.