A question for men about oral sex.

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by sarah_rslp, Jan 9, 2008.

1. sarah_rslp

sarah_rslp New Member

guys when a woman is giving a blowjob what do you do?

In the past I've had guys

- just sit or lie there, and say/do nothing till I finished, (which is fair enough Its my turn later)

- finger me (which involved awkward positions) and which I was never fond of:ugh

-talk dirty or just talk about random stuff like a monologue (which could be quite weird sometimes I'd encourage this, cause guys will say the weirdest thing when they're being blown):eyes

-to try and guide my head with their hands (which is a big no no in my book):mad

I'm not really talking about 69 which is something I'd usually do as part of regular sex, but just a casual blowjob.

and when you finish, if she asks you not to come in her mouth can you ejaculate after pulling out of her mouth without having to finsish yourself by wanking?

Anyway these are just a few thought I had today as I was reading other peoples posts and I got a little curious.

2. ctown75

ctown75 New Member

I usually lay back and say oh baby a lot or tell her how good it feels over and over again,but I do not talk about non-sex stuff.I also stroke my wifes hair and caress other parts of her body I can reach.She is not into having me cum in her mouth so she jacks me off to finish.

3. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Pretty much the same, Only I always cum in their mouth
    Have never experienced pulling out before cumming.

Hiker

4. Amateur Nudist

Amateur Nudist New Member

I don't really guide my wifes head. But I will run my fingers through her hair and hold a handful of it behind her head so I can keep it out of the way and get a good view.

5. charged

charged New Member

I lay back or stand and enjoy while telling her how great it feels.........and as AN does, I always make sure I have a great view of the event.

6. []D[][]V[][]D

[]D[][]V[][]D New Member

if you are going to do it you might as well go all the way in my books. when i go down on a girl im not all worried and holding back, i get right in there and make them happy lol. My past girlfriends have all liked cum in their mouth so I have been very lucky. I usually hold their hair back. If you arent going to swallow, im prolly not going to cum without wanking it as you put it. I dont usually get off from just a blowjob alone unless the girl is crazy good and into it. If a girl is just doing it and isnt into it, is worried about cum in her mouth, doesnt want to get messy, im not going to get off. just cause a girl goes down on a guy it isnt the best thing in the world. you shouldnt expect to be like 'im going down on you' do what i say and nothing else. sorry about the rant lol, ive been blessed with girls who love giving blowjobs lol.

7. Bluesy

Gold Member

A woman's pussy does NOT taste anything like semen :eyes Some men have truly noxious-tasting cum (it varies quite a bit from guy to guy, and then not all women, not all people, have the same number of taste buds, which can drastically alter the experience from person to person), and what would you want a lover to do in that instance? Suck it down just to make you happy? Or even have her take it in the mouth and watch her struggle not to retch because it's so god-awful? That doesn't strike you as being even a little sadistic?

If a woman shot semen, just like the stuff that comes out of your peenie, into your mouth when she came, would YOU swallow it? Have you even tasted your cum? Would you let a woman snowball your cum to you post-BJ? Would you share it with her? If not, why not?

8. slamd097

slamd097 New Member

OK...everyone..get ready for this one.......

What do I do? I lay down, and let her do what she wants. I will move my hips up or down if she allows me to. The only thing I can touch is her hair, and that is all I want to touch. I pull it up, and watch me penetrate her mouth. She will look up into my eyes as she takes me. Each time down, she will let me see her enjoy my pleasure. When I cum, well, she lets me cum in her mouth, and she swallows all of it. Not a drop is wasted. Anything that might dribble out, is then licked up. After ward she will come up and allow me to hold her and kiss her.

9. bigphill

bigphill New Member

Most of the time just lie there and tell her how much I love her and how good she is at giving a BJ she is and how much she turns me on.

10. heelfetish

Gold Member

Ditto. Word for word.

11. ChargerBabe

ChargerBabe New Member

My husband is the EXACT same way.

12. cook74

Gold Member

Once in a while, when I receive head that is more then a peck, I let her do whatever she wants because I just want her to like doing it. I have tried other ways to make it more satisfying for both of us, but now I just leave her to it. :(

13. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

I'm the same as charged. Sometimes we do it in the shower too though and I just lean against the wall cause it feels so good (I'm not being lazy :p) She doesn't let me come in her mouth, I don't think if she pulled it out and stopped completely that I would be able to come, but luckily she keeps stroking :)

14. eandvk

eandvk Member

I lie back and enjoy the view at the begginning and as I get more excited and turned on my hands caress her head and from there my hands end up caressing and massaging her breasts and nipples..
    My wife always finishes me off...........so no wanking for me...lol

15. BassDude

BassDude New Member

My wife loves giving me a BJ, she's ridiculously good at it, she will finish me off unless I stop her (and many times I do), if she does finish me, she swallows and doesn't miss a drop. I'll kiss her after a BJ with no qualms at all (my cum tastes kinda sweet on her lips, as well as it being quite a hot thought). She's never "snowballed" me, but I'd certainly let her if she wanted to. Oooo...kinda tingling thinking about that actually. Hmmm...:brow

BD

16. []D[][]V[][]D

[]D[][]V[][]D New Member

Would I swallow it? hell yes
    HAve I tasted my cum? hell yes
    Would I let a woman spit cum in my mouth? hell yes
    Would I share it with her? hells yes.

One my my exes loved to kiss me after I came in her mouth. Then after doing that a while I asked her to spit it in my mouth and she did that a few times. Its great. We also loved spitting in each others mouth, not cum, just spit. Ah they were good times.
    Any other questions?

17. Bluesy

Gold Member

:lol Not the response I was expecting! [SIZE=-1]Touché ;) [/SIZE]You must be one of the palatable cum types...like our dear Sugar Britches in the post above you :D (it is fun to swallow when it's palatable, and the only thing better is having a partner who loves to share!).

18. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Shprong! Schwing! Boing! :D

Oh....yes....I....would....without hesitation! (As long as it wasn't an unpleasant taste!) I wouldn't miss a drop. ;) If I did (by some odd chance) miss any, I'd lick it all up...especially if it was on her.:brow And I'd probably snowball some to her if she thought that was a turn-on.

I actually love for my wife to kiss me after blowing me...there's something totally hot about tasting my own cum on her lips and mouth. Likewise, when I'm eating her, I'll often go up for a kiss...I think it's totally hot for her to taste herself on my mouth (and she usually does too, not always). And, I'll go down on her creampie in a heartbeat too if we both don't feel like we're "done" (I kinda recently discovered that I like that). We both taste good to me...I'm getting hot thinking about it. :D

BD

19. []D[][]V[][]D

[]D[][]V[][]D New Member

I agree totally. Im a very very picky eater so I guess whatever I do eat is agreeable to my cum lol. I dont mind the taste at all. Again for me its all about how hot it is to have a girl just totally into the act that they will do anything. The more we share the better. I usually tell stories about one ex I had cause we had the most amazing sex, she would always stop me when I was going down on her so I could kiss her. She loved my taste and she loved tasting herself. My last gf was much more conservative in bed, despite being almost 6 years my senior. However one time I did cum in her mouth (she didnt do it before she was with me but was soon asking me to do it) she came up and kissed me, I was surprised and very very turned on.

20. metroid

metroid New Member

With my last ex she got off on me just laying back watching her suck me off. I would ocassionaly finger her if the positio allowe it. She was not into mouth fucking so i didnt touch her head for that at all. However if told her to take me deep or all the way she would do it and she would swallow bout half of the time (the rest of the time she wanted for me to cum inside her pussy) My current gf loves to deepthroat! She either takes me deep or shell get my hands and put them on the back of her to push her head down. She seriously loves to deepthroat and get mouth fucked plus she always swallows. Both her and my ex love to be called names (slut, cock sucker etc.)