A question for all...guys and gals

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by texasford, May 7, 2007.

1. texasford

texasford New Member

Ok everyone give me a little help here please. My wife has no idea I like anal stimulation, the one time I mentioned it she says "that's for gay people...are you a f*g? (no offense anyone, her words not mine. Anyway, I have an aneros prostate massager & I've tried all the tips & suggestions & it just doesn't trip my trigger. I use to use a big dildo my wife had & it was ok,but it's been gotten rid of. My question is(I'm such a long winded ass) what can I use to really fill me up and does anyone have any suggestions on techniques? I am currently laid off & even though we're doing ok money wise I'd rather not have to order something online due to finances.

So thanks in advance & let me know.:ugh

2. CFriis

CFriis New Member

Cucumber?

3. SexyScorp

Gold Member

I will ask my male friend
    who has lots of toys which
    he uses for prostate massage

Will prob talk to him tonight or
    tomorrow?

x

4. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

Nothing gay about this. My wife always uses a vibrating anal toy to massage my prostate while she gives me a blowjob. Really intensifies my orgasms. I am astraight as an arrow. My wife loves to do this. Sometimes she will use a dildo to masturbate with at the same time-really hot.

5. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

lesbian gay bisexual homosexual ( what do all of these have in comman ? )

they are all just words. Negative words people use to catagorise people into certain critiria to make themselves feel better...

Sex to me is sex ( It has no gender ) if you enjoy then that is really what counts not what others call you.
    I to enjoy the idea and get turned on at the idea of a woman straping up and taking me.

6. Elisabeta

Elisabeta New Member

First, she needs to be educated. Explain to her that a man's protate gland is quite sensitive and very responsive to sexual stimulation. Then, make a deal with your wife she can't refuse. Tell her that for every time she provides you with anal stimulation to the point of orgasm, you'll do a household chore of her choice. Actually, you should already be doing household chores between job searches/interviews. Anyway, that should soften her up. Beg her if you have to.

We love to be begged. :p

7. MadMan3000

MadMan3000 New Member

I agree with you. There is something about me doing some of the chores that drives my wife wild.:dgrin

8. Tainted

Tainted Banned

Well my beautiful Minxy3 just got her butt plug like a few daays ago and Ive used it on her and she seems to like it. hell who knows maybe ill try milking muh prostate one day lol I saw it on american pie nad i thought no fucking way but now i know its true maybe just maybe lol shes gonna laugh when she reads this post! or cry idk lol anyways what guys on her have used a vibrating buttplug before? just curious?
    Tainted.xxx