A question about toys

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by subedai, Dec 13, 2011.

1. subedai

subedai New Member

My wife and I recently started using toys again. This time I'm interested in learning to use them properly. The toys we've gotten though all have drawbacks. What I've found is that I need something that bends into her vagina so that it doesn't cause her discomfort, and doesn't rub on my eye while giving her oral. It either needs to be curved or softish. Curved can be a problem since we like realistic toys and the list narrows quickly when you start taking size into consideration as well. Also, we are going to get silicon next time for safety reasons.

Does anyone know how bendable silicon is? Just buying a toy and testing it is kind of expensive in the long run. Or, does anyone know of a place that rates the toys by softness? Several stores would be best actually.

2. Meow181

Meow181 Active Member

Go the we vibe on my thread in the lounge for Xmas ideas for Australians. Web link there to awesome toys that r also water proof for the shower/pool/spa.

3. cutegirl

cutegirl New Member

Mittmer can answer, she sells sex toys.

4. subedai

subedai New Member

Thanks folks!

5. Mittimer

Gold Member

Silicon is only as bendable as tbe toymaker makes it. I have several toys all made of silicon that range from completely plyable to rock hard. Its best to go to a toy store and check the toys out in person.

The best toy I've ever owned is a doc johnsons cyberskin cybercock. It is hands down the most realistic tou I've ever owned. Riged but totally bendable. I LOVE it. Paid about 25 dollars for it. There's a bit of upkeep with it as its a sensitive material. Well woth the investment.

#5 Mittimer, Dec 14, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2011
  6. dilligaf0308

dilligaf0308 New Member

7. subedai

subedai New Member

Thanks Mittimer, I'll give that a shot!

8. Splendid_Thoughts

Gold Member

Thanks for the info Mittimer... ;)

9. Mittimer

Gold Member

You're quite welcome, guys :)

10. subedai

subedai New Member

Mittimer,

An update: We purchased that toy and it works very well!!!

Thanks again.

11. subedai

subedai New Member

Another update: The Cybercock works great but there is one problem. My wife is beginning to orgasm so hard that her contractions kick it out. I guess that is the trade off between flexibility and durability.

12. Mittimer

Gold Member

Lol, I'm glad that you guys purchased it. It really is an amazing toy that will last you for quite some time.

Be sure to clean it properly with mild soap and water or toy cleaner. Pat dry with a clean paper towel, not towel and dust it with cornstarch to keep it from cracking or sticking to anything else.

As long as you follow those guidelines, cyberskin will be your best toys you've ever gotten.

13. HisLilSecret

HisLilSecret New Member

I have had a couple of the realistic but colored toys (from spencers gifts), not really sure what they are made of but they seem to be laytex-like, anyhow they both eventually began to peel, the top layer would start peeling, just like sun burnt skin. I wasnt using any toy cleaners just water, is this why or is it just a cheaply made toy? & is cornstarch necessary, or is that just for the cyberskin models?

14. Mittimer

Gold Member

Actually it could be the water. Sometimes it's just too harsh. Normally they start peeling because they aren't stored properly. If latex rests against another material it can stick to it and cause some sort of a chemical reaction and break down the top layers of the toys.

If you're just using water with the toy to "clean" it, then it's not being cleaned properly. Mild dish soap helps keep it clean such. If you have access to a toy cleaner fluid (they are insanely cheap and last quite a while) invest. Or even baby wipes. Non scented, sensitive skin baby wipes work wonders for cleaning toys.

Corn starch isn't necessary with any other toys, but if you're wanting to prolong the life of them, it's absolutely worth doing.

15. HisLilSecret

HisLilSecret New Member

thanks so much! It was stored on top of a plastic box & wasnt being washed with any kind of soap. I will be picking up some toy cleaner but how can I store it better? Are there any particular surfaces or fabrics that are better?

16. Mittimer

Gold Member

Lentless cloth works best. Or low lent is less isn't possible.

I personally store all my toys in silk or taffita pouches. (the stuff you put wedding candies in)

17. HisLilSecret

HisLilSecret New Member

thats very good advice thank you! :)