A question about sex, and a weird fetish.

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Angelbabiey2003, Aug 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angelbabiey2003

Angelbabiey2003 New Member

Hey, girls, and guys I have a question. My sex life for most of my life has just plain BLAH. In reality I never had a good sexual expiernece since my current boyfriend who I love, Ive nevber actually had the feelings to masterbate until I met him. My ex-boyfriend, was (i thought) big, well endowed. and he hurt me ALOT during sex, but my current boyfriend, when fully erect is 9, close to 10, and 5 1/2 around. hes ALOT bigger then my ex boyfriend, and I enjoy sex with him so much its crazy, ive never had a orgasim till I met him. And what he does to me, he actaully makes me very horney, and makes me want to play with myself, fantizing about him. The way he smells, his soft skin, his smile, the way he makes me laugh. I love him so much.

But theres one problem. Ive been having this kinda weird fantasy latly. Ive always been bi-curious, and been sexually attracted to a few girls. He knows this, and does not think much of this. But sometimes I dream, or fantisize, him just SLAMMING, POUNDING a girl real hard, whichthe girl, is not me. And while he is doing that, shes licking me, or my boyfriend is.. I havent confront him about this. Ive never had these feelings till I met him. Ive been extrremly horney latly, and been fantisizing more, and more. And I really want to do it, get another feamale, and just watch my man have sex with another feamale. I just dont know why I get tehse feelins, im very confused.

any help would be great.

2. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

Wow...I don't have a lot of advice since I haven't ever been in this kind of situation before. Sometimes fantasies should be kept as fantasies & some should be played out. I think if you are serious about doing a threesome, you probably shouldn't do it while in a serious relationship. Sometimes jealousy can come into play after the fact and can make things really difficult within the relationship. I've read of several people that have done this in the past while in relationships & things never get tricky afterward. Sometimes that is not the case though. So, if you really were to do this & you both need to discuss what might happen afterward so you know what to deal with later.

Hope this helps you & good luck to you!

3. sexynzgirl

sexynzgirl New Member

Hi there Angel Babiey youre fantasy is not strange as I have the same one about having a threesome and my man pounding at another girl, but one word of warning fantasies are often as pleasant as they are because there is no risk of anything bad happening because it is all in your mind. Reality can often play out differently. If your boyfriend is uncomfortable with you being sexually attracted to other women it may be a little hard to act your fantasy out, but good luck and rest assured there are many other men and women who share your erotic ideas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.