A question about semen

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by laisydayla, Nov 1, 2008.

1. laisydayla

laisydayla New Member

The person I am sexually active with tells me that when he has an orgasm alone completely apart from any involvement with me, his semen looks normal and the orgasm feels bigger, I guess is the word to use, than when I am involved in the act. He said that if we have a sexual discussion over the phone or internet that leads to him having an orgasm or if he thinks about me while he's getting himself off that the semen is always clear in color rather than white. Also, when we have had sex in person all I have ever seen is clear semen and he says the orgasms arent as big as when he's doing it alone.

Having experienced the different feelings between getting myself off and having sex, I know that its just the difference between me knowing what feels good to me and someone else doing what they think feels good to me or what I tell them feels good to me so I'm not overly concerned about that part.

He is very concerned about the difference in consistency though and often wonders if there's something physically wrong with him. He also said that while the orgasms arent as big, there's always a lot more semen produced when I'm involved than when he's alone and that he often ends up with blue balls because just hanging out with me online turns him on even if we arent talking about sex. I believe the fact that he is turned on that easily by me is just a product of his being in his early 20's but I would like to know if anyone has any ideas as to why there is such a drastic difference between his semen based upon my involvement in his sexual acts.

I've done some cursory google searches on clear semen and the only thing I have been able to come up with is that sometimes due to build up it can be clear but he says that even if there's no build up or whatever that its always clear if I'm involved.

2. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

3. laisydayla

laisydayla New Member

Right, its clearly the pre-ejaculate that is happening but I dont know why its happening during orgasm rather than the actual semen type.

4. ccjcool

ccjcool New Member

It is likely that it is precum, but there is a chance that it may not be. Out of personal experience there have been many ocassions where my semen is thinner and clearer than usual. However, unlike what you mentioned for your boyfriend, these times for me are actually usually after having a "larger" more intense orgasm. Also, semen can be different shades of white depending on the person too. I've heard of semen ranging from clear to white to gray to tan-ish. *shrug*