A question about cumming...advice and help

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by ZeN, Jan 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZeN

ZeN New Member

Hi..just found this forum and from reading what I have this seems like the best play to ask my question. I'm in a new relationship *waits for applause and cheers* =P, and me and g/f have had sex and we've talked about things we like..Well she enjoys being cummed upon. I..have never done that before and when I did try to cum for her I kinda felt like i was struggling and I couldn't do it... We have great sex..and I have an amazing abilty to last long..just when I want to cum for her when she wants it..I dunno if it nervous or I have to get to know her more or what..any tips? I read the post about getting off to a gurls mouth and i have that same problem too..

#1 ZeN, Jan 23, 2005
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2005
  2. fantasien

fantasien New Member

ummm...wheres you question in all this?

I like the sight of a girls pouty mouth opened wide waiting for me to cum into it. its a masturbation fantasy. umm..i would try, if your having a problem with cumming when she wants it, is to relaxe and tell her that its hard to do it when she wants it and explain whats going on in your head as best as you can. (You did say that you two talk about what you like?)

go ahead and talk more about it wityh your girl. See what else you can do to improve on it?

3. ZeN

ZeN New Member

Hmm..ok..and the question was "Any tips to be able to do the action." =P

4. kbate

kbate New Member

usually it is overexcitement that causes one to be unable to cum in such a situation. Just get ready, then close your eyes and relax. You can think yourself into cumming when the time is right.

As far as cumming just to oral stimulation, you may need to have her work on technique. Practice, practice.practice. (i know you hate hearing that)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.