[Ask a Guy] A perfect romantic evening?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Squirt, Jan 12, 2009.

1. Squirt

Squirt New Member

What is your idea of a perfect ROMANTIC evening? How do you feel of the whole candle lit room and what not?

Need ideas...his birthday is coming up on Feb 12 and I want a special night for that and Valentine's Day. Any ideas are welcome, please.

2. Amateur Nudist

Amateur Nudist New Member

We went to the beach on my birthday one year. My wife made us an appointment for a couples massage and then we went out to dinner. I'd never had a massage before and it was actually really relaxing.

Once we got back to the room we sat on the deck and had a couple drinks. My wife went inside and a few minutes later came back out wearing some sexy new lingerie and we spent the rest of the night making love.

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

Wow! It's not often that a man's definition of romantic is the same as a woman's, but I think your wife nailed it on the head.

4. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

Home cooked dinner by candle light with soft music playing. Maybe Lionel Richie. Then a sensual backrub in front of the fire. Then, in the words of chef, lay her down by the fire and make love to her, then again in the bedroom, maybe have some chocolate moouse off of eat other for desert :)

5. quikki

quikki New Member

Dinner at a nice restaurant, and then I would take her back to my place and make love... lol