A non happy ending... for him

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by shelljkt74, Mar 22, 2015.

1. shelljkt74

shelljkt74 New Member

I was with a male friend very recently & it had been a long time since we fooled around. I enjoyed it but he couldn't finish & didn't seem aroused. After several attempts he made me stop trying to get him aroused. He said it wasn't me & then seemed annoyed I was taking it personally. I'm trying not too but it's hard( no pun intended). Do you think he lost interest? Found a new friend to play around with & felt guilty he was there with me?

ply likes this.
  2. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Btdt... Been wondering the same thing.

ply likes this.
  3. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

Unless he has some kind of medical issue, he had to have something on his mind to cause it. It is difficult to no take it personally. Who initiated this meet? If he did then I don't think he would be hooking up with someone else.

HotForHoney likes this.
  4. shelljkt74

shelljkt74 New Member

It was actually him. We had a fun night out & he initiated the fooling around on the way home. I'm torn between selfishly taking it personally & feeling bad we left the night at odds( because I didn't drop it).

ply, johnnyangel694u and HotForHoney like this.
  5. Oldguy

Gold Member

Honey... It's obvious you know little or nothing about erectile dysfunction. This from a man profoundly impotent. Trust me, he feels worse about it than you do and I would bet he doesn't want to talk about it. The hottest woman on this board could suck on me forever and get nothing but limp. Some here have even told me they bet they could get me up. Older women seem to figure it out, but some still don't want to know. One of the women here said they wouldn't even consider having sex with me period 'cause she wants a hard one. And this same woman brags about getting off on a dildo. If that's all it is to you, leave the guy alone, he's got enough problems. It's about time women understand having the desire has nothing to do with the mechanics of a hard on. I'm horny every day. I even feel like I have an erection, but I don't. When there's no air in it, it's still a flat tire. It has absolutely nothing to do with you. Is he diabetic? Is he on medication for a variety of ailments. If you like the guy a lot, work with him, let him know you understand. But, first, do some reading about how it is some men have ED at any time in their lives. I know you don't want a limp dick, so face reality, and find a young stud. OK?

biker061, truck85 and CLE32793 like this.
  6. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Nah, it's him that has issues.
    Just forget it and move on but never, ever give him another chance at "fooling around".

7. lbushwalker

Gold Member

OG, this time you are way off target!

8. shelljkt74

shelljkt74 New Member

Thank you for the replies. Your right I don't know much about it. He's a good friend & I don't want to make him feel worse.

9. Meee

Gold Member

The two of you hadn't done it in a while, so maybe there needs to be a little adjustment and getting familiar again. Sex isn't always perfect every time.

ply, Oldguy and HotForHoney like this.
  10. Oldguy

Gold Member

And what makes you such an expert... Do you know the guy? If you're just speculating to look good to the lady, Knock it off. What are his "issues"? Let's take this to PM and settle it.

CLE32793 and HotForHoney like this.
  11. bigphil292

Gold Member

Could be stress, or could be anything this happened with me and my wife i was getting angry because in the middle of making love it would just go limp and it used to really get me in a bad mood and thinking about it just made it worse so really you just need to think possitive at the end of the day, and she gave me support and no meds aswell, but with me it was caused with stress so don't make him feel bad just support him if he means anything. Happens with everyone I think.

ply and Oldguy like this.
  12. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Not into pussy fights but thanks for the offer anyway :)

Cappy_Dick and HotForHoney like this.
  13. CLE32793

Verified Gold Member

My man has low T, it's a nightmare and it can be very frustrating (and that's just one of the things that can cause ED) but I love him and wouldn't trade him for 100 young studs. ED is a very serious topic and should not be taken lightly. Most men (from my experience) are not able to shut it off and I agree 100% he may just be going through some stuff or he may have a real problem.
    If you care, be there for him, if not, move on.
    Best of luck.

ply, Oldguy and lucky5338 like this.
  14. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Good friends don't always translate into good sex partners.
    Unless he couldn't rise at all I don't buy the ED thing and that comes from an afflicted.
    It could simply be that he is just not into you sexually and realised that too far in. That does not mean is still can't remain a good friend but just not a FWB.
    Don't dwell on this, just leave the experience behind.

15. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Well, hell, I'm a 24-year-old "walking erection" and even I have had a few times where due to stress, fatigue, whatever I can't perform. It happens to all men*. Nothing wrong with either person involved.

But, as people keep saying, we don't have full information. So we don't know if it's because he has ED, if he was just "not feeling it," if he's only interested in a platonic relationship rather than a sexual one ... There are lots of variables.

*I meant to say "I have a friend"........ that shit never happens to me. :p

ply, CLE32793, Cappy_Dick and 3 others like this.
  16. lbushwalker

Gold Member

XL, best answer yet!

10_3XL likes this.
  17. Dirty_Wil

Dirty_Wil Member

Best answer you've gotten so far.

10_3XL likes this.
  18. lucky5338

Verified Gold Member

ED does not indicate that your man is not feeling horny . It is a physical thing and unfortunately the more aware one becomes of it the worse it gets . I have to take blood pressure medication and consequence it can take a while to "get it up" and even longer to climax. That does not stop me from being horny or from having very deep feelings. Also lack of practice can be an issue having been in a sexless marriage for many years. At 80 I am still game though LOL:)

ply, Oldguy and Samanth Smith like this.
  19. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

From what I'm seeing here (and have seen elsewhere) I think ED stands just as much for Ego/Esteem Destruction as Erectile Dysfunction. :(

Cappy_Dick and CLE32793 like this.
  20. lucky5338

Verified Gold Member

The two are totally linked in as much as one will lead to the other. Anyway there are other ways to please ones lover. :)

ply and CLE32793 like this.