A Night time snack...

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Mestizomad, Jan 15, 2015.

1. Mestizomad

Verified Gold Member

We are on a group holiday in Sicily. There's myself, my Girlfriend Harriet and five other friends, including my GFs two hot female friends Alice and Sara.

We are sharing a lovely two floor 4 bedroom apartment in one of the nice cities and the holiday is going really well.

After a fairly heavy night of drinking we all return to the apartment and go straight to bed. Everyone is semi drunk and so falls asleep v quickly, leaving pretty much just me who as per usual cannot sleep and is hungry.

It's 3am, and so I make sure that I am as quiet as a mouse, I get out of bed, and make my way downstairs and to the kitchen. I'm not expecting anyone and so I go down in just my boxer shorts.

Once in the kitchen I grab a sandwich which I bought earlier and also a pint of water. I'm mostly done with the sandwhich when I hear foot steps on the metal staircase and I see a nice pair of legs coming downstairs.

Alice emerges from the semi darkness and is a little startled as she also wasn't expecting anyone and so has ventured down in only her panties and a long thin tshirt, so thin that I can make out the colour of her panties.

She approaches me and makes a comment about me always being hungry and how eating this time of night is a bad habit that we both share. But she also compliments me on my excellent muscular physique and I can tell that she is checking me out a little.

She walks over to me and she parks her ass up against the counter and faces me. We chat for a while about what we did that day and what we also plan to do for the rest of the week, and in my usual flirty manner I tell her that I like her green panties.

She blushes a little, but then says thanks and grabs the end of her tshirt and quickly flashes her panties at me. That was nice. I don't say anything, but I can see her nipples poking through her tshirt and the definite outline of her sexy body.

We flirt a little more as we have done many times before and I sense that she I getting closer as she also starts being a little touchy, placing her hand on me every now and again and playing with her hair etc etc.

I move to put my plate away and when I return I stand in front of her so that she is between me and the kitchen counter. We flirt some more and I start to get an erection admiring her sexy body.

She notices my emerging erection, blushes some more, and asks me what is going on. I tell her that she looks smoking hot and that I cannot help but be aroused by her. My erection gets even bigger and as my boxers only have a flap and not buttons, my penis starts to push through.

She watches intently as my penis pokes out of my boxers and then she tells me how flattered she is and that I have a nice cock. I lean forward a little and I poke her crotch with the tip of my penis.

She tells me that I'm being v naughty, and I ask her if she wants to be naughty also, she says maybe.

I lean in, and we start kissing. We snog for what seems like 10 solid minutes and then I feel her hand gently caressing my shaft. I take a hold of my boxers and I pull them down, I'm now completely naked in front of her.

I press myself right up against her and I start feeling her ample breasts, caressing them and giving her hard nipples attention.

In a rush of hornyness I grab her, turn her around and slightly bend her over the work surface.

I pull down her panties and lift her tshirt a little and she tells me that I better take her good and hard as she needs a good fucking.

I guide my penis into the entrance of her tight warm wet pussy and I slide myself in. Her pussy feels amazing. I tell her that I'm going to cum so hard inside her, and she tells me that she wants me to cum all over her face.

I start pounding her ass cheeks, pushing her over further and holding her down firmly, she moans, she tells me that she is a naughty girl, that she likes it, but she wants it harder.

It's turns me on when a girl tells me how much she is loving it, so I get her to repeat that she is loving it several times.

I've been fucking her hard for a few minutes, when all of a sudden we hear a voice say "guys!!, what the hell.."

My GFs other hot friend Sara has somehow crept downstairs as quiet as a ninja. She tells us that she has actually been at the top of the stairs listening to us having sex for a couple of minutes, but then she just had to come down to see this.

She approaches us, wearing some tight but fleecy pyjama bottoms and a tshirt. I stop my pounding of Alice, but then Sara tells us to continue, "no you may as well cum inside her now, plus anyway I want to watch" she says.

I slowly continue fucking Alice, even more aroused that now Sara is watching us. Alice moans with pleasure and then asks Sara if she want to join in.

How could I? Sara says, and then Alice asks me to stop for a second.

Sara moves over and perches herself ass against the work surface. Drop your pants Sara and sit on the work surface says Alice, I wanna like your pussy whilst Marcus fucks me, and then we can swap once he's cum.

Wow I'm thinking, and as requested Sara drops her pyjama pants, exposing her pussy and then sits on the work surface with her legs wide open,

Alice repositions herself with me still inside her, she puts her face deep in Sara crotch and immediately gets to work. Sara starts massaging her breasts as Alice licks her pussy and the I ask Sara if she will take her top off so that I can see her breasts.

Sara obliges, and soon both me and Sara are naked with Alice in the middle wearing only her tshirt.

I continue fucking Alice, slower this time, enjoying each stroke in and out of her v tight pussy. A few minutes later and Sara is almost screaming as Alice makes her cum, and then the sound of both Sara and Alice's moaning tips me to the brink and I tell them that I'm v close.

Alice then says "I want you to cum on my face" and so quickly I pull myself out, but to my surprise both Alice and Sara get down onto the floor neeling I front of me. I stroke my cock across their faces a few times each, I brush the tip around their lips and each girl allows me one deep thrust inside their mouth. I continue pointing my cock at them and the eventually I explode all over both of their faces, making sure that I control my penis so both girls get a decent share of cum.

Alice moans and then starts to lick my cum off of Sara's face. Sara the does the same to Alice and then both of them take it in turns to lick my penis cleans, suck it a few times for good measure and then stroke it to keep it hard.

I'm pretty good at staying hard after sex and I can usually just continue and cum a second time.

So I say to Sara, would you like a go? Sara smiles and says yes please and they both get up off the floor. Alice sits on the work surface, legs wide open and Sara tenderly starts kissing up and down her legs and tonguing her pussy.

I grab Sara by the hips, pull her legs straight and her ass up to correct fucking height and I immediately insert myself into Sara's lovely wet pussy.

The night continues in this fashion and by the end of it both girls have sampled by penis both orally and via their vaginas, I've cum on both girls twice, and both girls have eaten each other out and have cum multiple times.

The next morning, Both girls feel like they've had a very good fucking, and we all sit around the breakfast table with our other friends, making casual glances and playing footsies and feelies underneath the table.

The holiday continues, and as I am In an open relationship, I continue having sex with both Alice and Sara every other night in different parts of the apartment including the garden, the balcony, the shower, the sofa and the floor.

The End.

Emmaleela, Englishman and Mb91 like this.
  2. Lizzie73

Verified Gold Member

Very hot.

Thank you. ;)

3. BigB73

Verified Gold Member

Great story, now I wanna fuck Alice and Sara, lol

4. Mb91

Gold Member

Hot story

5. Mestizomad

Verified Gold Member

Hey,

I'm glad you all liked my story, it's not fictional, I am in an open relationship with my GF and she currently has three single and hot friends who I would love to shag. I am going on holiday with these friends in a few months time, and this would be one of my dream things to happen, fingers crossed.

6. Candela

Verified Gold Member

oh my fingers crossed for you xo