A Night Out

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Mb91, Feb 4, 2015.

1. Mb91

Gold Member

Me & my wife Sandi went out one night had a few drinks with dinner, after dinner I wanted to stop by the bar for a drink or two. When we walked in there was about 15 guys that all turned around a stared at Sandi till we sat down at a table. She had on a short mini skirt & a low cut top. I got turned on that they were still staring at her after we had sat down. The thoughts in my head was going wild at this point so I reached under her skirt & ripped her panties off her while everyone watched, set her torn panties on the table for all eyes to see. She was shocked and asked what the hell I was doing; I told her that the fun was getting ready to start. I went up to the bar to get us a drink while waiting one guy told me how sexy my wife was, I said to him if you want to know how sexy she was to wait till the pool game started then come back to join us. We started a game every time she bent over her shirt would pull up and reveal her sexy ass. At this point all eyes were on her. The man I spoke with at the bar came walking up to us. I pushed Sandi on the pool table, then looked at him and said she’s all yours after I pulled her skirt up to reveal her bare pussy. She was so shocked that could not say a word or move, by the time she had realized what I was doing it was too late, the guy rammed his hard cock in her bare pussy. She let out a load moan.

Invigorated, Mikey22 and HotForHoney like this.
  2. Married M Nh

Gold Member

wow! how the rest of the night go

3. Mikey22

Gold Member

Yes! You must continue this!

4. Invigorated

Gold Member

Nothing like the direct approach for a fun evening!!
    Love combining placing panties on the table with a pool game.