A new adventure

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Alwayslearningsex, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Hi, it's been a while since I started a new thread on any topics. So with a new adventure comes a new post.

I met a couple online looking for someone to masturbate and cover her breasts while he is there watching, it was clear there was nothing else happening - sex, oral, handjob, etc. That is their fantasy and wish.
    I thought to myself might as well do it by myself unless ......; so I asked if I could use her breasts to make myself cum instead. I assured them if there is a limitation I will respect it. My wish to titfuck the wife was granted.
    When I arrived we all felt at ease with each other and while they were not in a hurry with their day, she was quite eager to get it done; she got topless the moment I walked in.
    I had not have sex in a while but masturbated regularly, except the last week before visiting the couple.
    I had in mind to take it slow, a bit of edging, avoid too much stimulation on the head. That's what I had in mind .......

It was a slow start but once the precum made things slippery, it was better.
    I took her breasts in my hands as she sat on the couch and I started with rubbing the head to get fully hard - I was so anxious to get that titfuck I hard trouble achieving full erection in a few seconds LOL.
    Once slippery I thought of pushing the head up and rub the shaft so I can last but the sensations on the head were so good and I needed help that day to stay hard for whatever reason, so I slowed down a bit, stopped a couple of seconds, then resumed.
    Oh ho! the tingling got too strong and not possible to turn it back; it was a slow and gradual build up but for some reason there was no red light or yellow light to the sensations this time.
    I started breathing hard, and the hubby came right by to see the cum shoot on her chest and fill the cleavage, the head while I was gasping. It felt too strong and I was unable to keep rubbing between her breasts.
    As soon as I was done leaking she wasted no time to coat her chest, breasts, neck and parts of her face in my cum, and used her hands to take whatever cum was coating my cock to spread it on herself more.
    Well, at least I got touched a bit.
    I was the first one to take her breasts in my hands (yep, a breast man here) and use them to orgasm and she loved it, she loved the result and the amount I gave her, even milking the last drops.

How do I know she loved it? I am invited to go see them anytime I can! They emailed to tell me to come back whenever I can. I do it again once or twice this week, maybe a third.

PS: it was so good my balls are still aching

Mikey22, petergozinya and whybother like this.
  2. whybother

Gold Member

I love any story about tittyfucking. This one got me hard.

3. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

This will tie up with another post I commented on, about lasting longer.Last Monday I met the couple who wanted my load on her chest but agreed to let shoot it while titfucking her.
    After a week I was so wired in my mind and in my cock, if you understand, I didn't orgasm in a week so it took no time and it was very very sensitive.
    This time I met them again, same thing except I was calmer, more composed, it lasted longer and I was able to continue rubbing between while orgasming. And I was able to tolerate her hand cleaning the semen off my cock to spread it on herself - I got to say she was more careful too, it still gets pretty sensitive.
    On my way out she asked to do it again. mmmmmmm, let me think about it ......... YES, SURE! :)

petergozinya and whybother like this.
  4. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

To finish this chapter, I did say yes to meet again and I did go :)
    Usually precum does the job but this time I said we could need help from her lube - coconut stuff.
    Once my cock is all out she gets the stuff and covers my cock herself (I thought I was going to do it myself) and she keeps going, giving my a HJ that felt nice. The thing is each time I was getting in the zone she rushed and changed the technique and I lost it.
    In a way I didn't mind, I received more (selfish me).
    I went between her breasts, feeling good again, but each time it was getting there and I told her, things went faster and I lost it.
    When that failed, she decided to take things to a higher level and gave me a blowjob, as long as I told her before I ejaculate .... she wanted in on her chest. She felt I was getting there and rushed a couple of times, changing the technique and causing me to lose the urge again. Well in the end it was so nice, all that stimulation, my cock looked bigger from all that, and it was quite a relief at the end.
    She keeps saying she loves how much I cum, spreading it on herself.
    Can't wait for next time(s).

The end ..... for now.

Just one thing for the women, if a guy says he needs it slow, keep it slow, and keep the same technique. I am cursed that way that it needs to be that same slow way or it goes away and last longer than expected - maybe your guy is this way.

petergozinya likes this.
  5. woodster

Verified Gold Member

you are a very lucky man. this would be every mans dream to find a situation like you have.

6. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

There are long dry spells meeting wise, sometimes it seems like luck is there.
    I met good people this time and we hit it off.
    Luckier than that I would still be where I used to live, where I had my lady friend, but no need complaining.

I look a lot, that's how I find. Sex is driving me as much as other things in life.

jpbowhunter likes this.