A most unusual dream...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Barbwire, Dec 13, 2007.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

I'm not sure why, but lately I've been having some very vivid and unusual dreams. Here is part of one I had last night....

I am in a room of a house that I have not been in before. It is filled with screaming toddlers running around and toys are strewn all over the floor. I am standing in the middle of it looking around, not quite sure what I am supposed to be doing, when I see a woman sitting in a chair in one corner motioning to me to come to her.

As I approach, she stands up. She is taller than me, with long dirty blonde hair and dancing green eyes. She tells me her name. (this part, I do not remember) Her voice has an alto pitch and it is playful, exciting, even. It's almost as if just by telling me her name she is inviting me to do something outrageously fun and crazy. It is hard for me to describe, but I know, just by her look and sound that she is special.

At this point, I notice other women in the room. They are gathering the children and taking them outside. One by one everyone leaves the room and it is just myself and the blonde woman left. She tells me to sit in a simple wooden chair that is in the center of the room. I do so, feeling somewhat puzzled, yet excited at the same time. I distinctly remember that my heart was beating hard in my chest as I sat with my back to her.

She is talking to me now, I don't her her words, just her soothing tone, and I take a deep breath and slowly release it. Her hands lay softly upon my shoulders and I feel the heat coming off of them...a heat more intense than that which comes off of a normal person hands. I know this woman is a healer and my heartbeat slows.

She starts rubbing my shoulders and I look down to see my shirt is no longer on me, nor is my bra. This does not alarm me, for I know this woman can be trusted and will not harm me. She starts to hum a familiar tune, something from a bluegrass album that I have. I don't recall the exact song, but it comforts me. I close my eyes and drift along on a wave of contentment.

When I open my eyes, I am in a darkened room laying on an enormous bed atop a goose-down comforter. I hear someone enter the room and then see a single candle lit near the foot of the bed. I don't see who is carrying it, just the movement of the flame getting closer and closer to me. The glow comes to rest between my legs, and for a brief instant I recoil, drawing my knees up and stiffening on the bed.

I hear the woman's voice again, but this now it is even deeper than before. She tells me not to open my eyes and to just breath and feel, nothing more. I feel my thighs being pushed apart with whisper soft pressure and then I feel the heat of warm breath at my mans.

At this point, I hear a phone ringing right near my head and I am rudely awakened by my husband telling me that school has been canceled for the day because of a snow storm.

This dream has been with me all morning. I have never had any attraction to women in the past or had one approach me sexually in a dream. I am not even sure if what was going on in the dream was sexual or not and what the woman's intentions were. It's all very odd to me.

Does anyone have any idea why I would have wove such a dream and what it might mean?

2. Bluesy

Gold Member

I think it's rather obvious...it means "keep your girly bits away from open flames". Your subconscious is a veritable fount of profound wisdom :tup

If you hadn't noticed, I'm the farthest thing from a dream interpretation expert that there is :eyes This sounds like a job for someone with a dream dictionary.

3. HardRocker

Gold Member

Maybe Dreama can help you learn to Lucid-Dream, and you can initiate it again. But there's no guarantee it will follow the same track. She started a thread about Lucid-Dreaming earlier this year.