A Most Interesting Email

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Barbwire, Jul 11, 2012.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

I cannot take credit for writing the following story. It was written for me by a very crazy, sexy, wild man.

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------

You're cute dear, but y may not want me to fuck you in a brutal way. I'm relentless and the ride lasts a while, I don't cum too quickly and lets just say I'm thorough.

I'm actually in Chicago for the week and I had some new friends over to my room last night, four girls and two other guys and as it was my room I took two girls for myself and brought them both to orgasms before I was finished. Soo...I suppose if you're ok with having a sore clit the next day you're welcome to spend time with me.

I'd strip your clothes off, pull your body against mine and press my erect shaved cock between your thighs and rub it against your clit as I forcibly kiss you deeply before pushing you onto the couch, spanking your bare ass red, flipping you over to slap your tits before fucking them with my cock.

I'd then slide down your body and just as I thrust my cock into your embarrassingly wet pussy the front door would open and in would walk the hottest pussy you've ever had straddle your face and grind against your mouth.

I'd work your swollen pussy until the cum and leg shaking orgasm was forced out of you and then I'd slide down further and press my firm lips over your sensitive clit and use my tongue to coax out your second orgasm before pulling you to the floor and positioning my other friend's pussy above your own as she begins to scissor you into the floor as I move above your head and shove the entire length of my cock past your lips and down your throat.

I'd be degrading you verbally to the other girl the entire time telling her how much of a filthy, eager, and hungry lay you are.

By the time you left my place, all of your holes would have had the entire width and length of my warm, erect cock deep inside of them and i would have cum all over your chest and our four hands would have rubbed it dep into your skin so that you leave covered in my cum, with a strange woman's pussy on your breath, and your panties in my pocket as a trophy.

2. Super

Super New Member

Talk all talk.

3. Nobody

Nobody Member

Wow, I like this guy. Hey Barbwire did you know that this guy just took a trip to Louisville with his girlfriend where they met two other couples on a lifestyle site, had dinner with both of them simultaneously then invited both couples back to their hotel room for a late Friday night drunken sex party? If you didn't, you should ask him about it sometime; the story is full of hedonistic details.

P.S. That guy also tells me to tell you that he's sorry for the misspellings in the story, sometimes the iPad isn't the best typing surface. ...but I wouldn't know, it's just what he told me to tell you. ;)

4. 12barblues

Gold Member

We just loooove hedonistic details......do tell.

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

Ah but, what exciting talk it is!

If anybody asks who wrote the email, I'll just tell them nobody I'd love to fuck. ;)

I send that emotion.

6. EarthboundEnigma

Gold Member

Haha! What a guy...I feel like me and him would have some things in common. BW can bring the best out of any of us guys. :)

7. Barbwire

Gold Member

Or the worst, even. :dgrin

8. EarthboundEnigma

Gold Member

:eek!!!

Think pure thoughts gentlemen, she can't corrupt you if you stay strong!

Then again...[EVIL]I wanna see what she can do[/EVIL].

9. CleaverFace

CleaverFace New Member

That email was for you alone! I didn't send you that so you could just post it on the forum! (Joking, wasn't me).

10. Barbwire

Gold Member

Nut up now, don't be such a pussy. :p

Should you write me something truly raunchy, perverse and shocking, I promise not to post it on the open forum.

Mostly.

11. EarthboundEnigma

Gold Member

Nut up? Obviously you didn't see my last pm... ;)

12. Barbwire

Gold Member

Okay, so apparently you already had nuts. My bad. :p