a method for preventing wet dream mess

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by theguyman101, Sep 16, 2006.

1. theguyman101

theguyman101 New Member

hi all,

when you dont masturbate or have sex for a few weeks or more you will tend to have a wet dream..(for the males wet dream)

when this happens my method to stop the mess is that i wear a sock (with the opening of the sock havin a tightish band - (smaller sock than your normal sock) over my penis...this easily prevents the mess of a wet dream and fits snuggly around my testicles and covers my penis.. and just requires a run in the washing machine or in the sink to wash out

also found its quite good for teasing yourself and fun with masturbation...and of course you also have something to ejaculate in..

a loose sock is not as good as a tighter fittin sock (smaller size sock than your normal) the tighter/small sock will go under your balls and fit around them nice and snug (not too tight!) and goes over your penis...to cover your whole package.. which is a lovely feeling... where as a loose sock (your normal size sock most likely) will fall off and for teasing and/or masturbation there will be no real sensation

just wanted to share and hear everyones comments and whether anyones done anything similiar before?

if you know you may have a wet dream..what methods do you use to prevent the mess?

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Well, I'm not a guy, but I think that if I had to go to all that trouble, I'd just as soon go ahead and masturbate, and get it over with :shrug

3. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

I have NEVER had a wet dream. Apparently I cannot have them. I will start feeling aches and tenderness and waking up with horny dreams, reaching a point where I HAVE to either have sex or masturbate to relieve myself, but I just never have had a wet dream no matter how long I have gone without an orgasm. Not sure that's up with that, but that's how it is with me.

4. Logger

Gold Member

I wear cotton T shirts. I have learned, to my embarassment, that my T-shirts start to stink after one day. So I have to wash my T-shirts, even though they are not really dirty. So I use my T-shirts for cradeling my crotch when I sleep, or need to wipe up Lube or Cum. Then I put the T-shirt in the hamper for washing.

I recommend that you climax more often. 5 times a week is optimal for preventing cancer. The prostate gland removes toxins similar to the liver and kidneys. The toxins build up as you delay climaxing, day by day.
    SF Link to Study on Ejaculating more often:
    http://www.sexualforums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=200&highlight=Prostate+Cancer

5. witchblade

witchblade New Member

i don't think i've ever had one.. i know i have woke up really turned on from a dream.. but that is about all...

so. hmm..

6. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

You've never had an orgasm in your sleep? Oh that absolutely must be fixed!!!

7. witchblade

witchblade New Member

lol least not that i know of... course if you wanna come over and make me have one while i'm sleeping.. i can handle that..

8. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Can ya now? Cuz I happen to love Florida. LOL. As well as groggy sleepy orgasms.

9. witchblade

witchblade New Member

hmm... well i live about 15 minutes from the beach...

10. HerHubby

Gold Member

I woke up early this morning. I was so horny and hard and tender down below. My wife was too sleepy to make love,however, she agreed to do a "hand job" on me. Using lotion and her skillfull techniques, she soon had me in ecstacy and made me cum really hard. I fell asleep and dreamed that I was posting here. That was weird! :ugh

11. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I've had wonderful orgasms in my sleep. I've often wondered if my movements have been detected by Thorn. :lol

12. Thorn

Gold Member

No Rose, I was making love to you and you fell asleep I think. :ugh

13. Bluesy

Gold Member

I used to love making sock puppets as a kid...

14. HerHubby

Gold Member

I saw a web site, once, about somebody who makes "penis puppets" (not puppets out of penises but puppets which LOOK like penises). Apparently did shows with them and so forth. Strange!

15. Bluesy

Gold Member

Oh no! :lol I guess he wasn't invited to put on any shows at the local elementary school. ;) I'm embarrassed to say that I used to play with my ex's dick in a similar manner. I would grab ahold of his erection and give it some even livelier animation along with a funny little voice. Like, "Hey, vagina, you ready for some action, baby?!" :D :eek:

16. SonReadThis

SonReadThis New Member

wear a diaper :)