A man can pee while his penis is erect?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Cristian001, Dec 28, 2011.

1. Cristian001

Cristian001 Member

A man can pee while his penis is erect?
    I always had this problem and I don't asked anyone about it until now.
    Practically, I can't pee when someone is near me, because in this circumstances I always have a slight erection and this is very frustrating.
    So I must be alone in order to be able to pee. Does anyone have the same problem, or I'm the only one?[​IMG] [​IMG]
  2. Essene

Essene Gold Member

Oh yes. Quite a few do. For differing reasons, of course; but it's normal for quite a few males. There are multiple factors that could cause this.

Rarely is any male's penis completely not erect. There is always some blood flow to the penis save for anomaly. In different males, the amount of blood flow can be different. From what you've wrote, you're concerned with a natural occurrence in comparison to a sense of stage fright. This is what I assume any ways.

I'm not a doctor though. And even if I were, my assumptions could be incorrect. Hopefully you receive more replies to aid you in your trek toward combating this.

Edit: By the way- it is completely possible to urinate while erect. Perhaps not fully, but erect none0the-less.
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2011

3. RideNaked

RideNaked New Member

Photos:
    I have no problem urinating while erect. Sometimes it requires a little extra "push" to get the flow started, however... I think you do have the symptoms of "bashful kidneys," which is quite common. I often experience it in crowded public restrooms. To deal with it, I most often use a stall rather than a urinal. Some people also find that flushing the toilet or urinal help getting the flow started...

T
  4. BigTitLover

BigTitLover Active Member

Can pee with an erection, but the harder the erection the more off the aim is. Thats why in the morning I will wait for things to calm down before the morning pit stop LOL.

As for going in public, never really had a bashful bladder. I do know several guys that flat refuse to use urinals because they cant take a leak with someone standing shoulder to shoulder with them.
  5. Priapus

Priapus New Member

I have no idea why but I too have a bashful bladder.
    I always use the stall rather than the urinals if anyone else is around or next to me.
    Several times I have made the attemp to go next to someone else but I usually end up just standing there, trying to go, but end up just pretending to go no matter how full my bladder is.

The worst was my first visit to Maple leaf gardens, they still had the old trough style facilities, I walked out as quickly as I walked in LOL

I find it extremely strange because I have no problem posting pictures on myself or even walking swimming naked on beaches and such, weird!
  6. Lifter

Lifter New Member

Sure can with not too much effort, but one or two strokes, as wife proved in shower, will stop it instantly.
    She thinks that is hilarious, but is normal for a guy I have read.
  7. Paula

Paula Gold Member

it is more sexy when he pees with an erect one :eyes

[EVIL]Oeps, I am a girl[/EVIL]
  8. Lifter

Lifter New Member

Why yes, I've noticed that girls tend to like the erect ones more, peeing or doing something else :lol
  9. Paula

Paula Gold Member

Mother :phat
  10. Cristian001

Cristian001 Member

very good answers, thank you
  11. Lifter

Lifter New Member

Now I was being nice since you still consider yourself a girl at the old age of 20 :D
  12. RideNaked2

RideNaked2 Gold Member

Photos:
    OFF TOPIC, why shouldn't she still consider herself a girl at 20 ???
    I know you were joking...but I couldn't resist...Ya know me being over the hill at over 45 now... :ugh:eyes

Back TO topic now:
  13. phish

phish Gold Member

I have to wait for it to go down or the aim will be completely off. Up and out isn't a good direction to pee in... :)
  14. Everett_Spair

Everett_Spair Member

Photos:
    Let's see. I can pee while erect but only if I'm not totally aroused. Problem is that if I pee while erect the pee will go everywhere and that's not good so I try to avoid it.

Your prostate regulates this I think. While aroused it should block off the urinal tract to the bladder so the urin and semen don't mix which would be bad for conception.
  15. subedai

subedai New Member

Years ago I had a shy bladder myself. I tried everything it seems with mixed results. But, one thing I've tried has worked for me every time. I picture inserting my penis into either the last woman I saw or a woman I see a lot. My wife will work, but from some reason a random woman works best. I don't have fantasies mind you, I just put that in my mind, the flow starts, and I move on to the peeing part of that daily chore. Beyond that, lightly touching that area just behind the cap of my penis can start flow. Also, note: Having a fantasy prior will make the issue worse. You just walk up to the urinal, picture the innocent party bare assed and ready, then start the stream.
  16. Moofafa

Moofafa New Member

Yup. And I can remeber the day it started happening. I was in third grade. At recess all the guys would line up for the urinals. I had no problem at all until the day I looked around, saw all the other guys and got self-conscious. After that it was basheful time for decades. I'd go in the stalls and sometimes even have to sit down. I could do it at the urinal when alone but if someone else came in before I started I had to leave and then sneak back again later.

I didn't get over it completely until I was hospitalized for a few weeks. A friend was visiting when my catheter was taken out. Later I had to pee, stood in front of the toilet and couldn't get it going. My friend told me to turn on the water in the sink just enough to spash down and make as much noise as possible. It worked like magic. The sound distracted my attention enough to let go. After that I was tethered to my bed by tubes and had to use the urinal. Same problem until I discovered that stroking the bottom of my shaft with the edge of the urinal relaxed me enough to go. After that I didn't care who was around. The same thing works when giving urine samples.

Now public urinals don't bother me. When I walk in the lavatory door I start getting mad. I'm gonna piss and I don't give a shit if the place opens onto the parking lot. Fuck everyone else. I OWN this place. No more Mr. Nice Guy. And it works.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
  17. Why20

Why20 New Member

I have the same problem.
    I wonder if girls have the same problem:lol
  18. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger Gold Member

It's more difficult and even a little painful because everything is constricted, but I can pee with an erection. I try to get rid of it before urinating.
  19. Why20

Why20 New Member

Right.:)
  20. Lifter

Lifter New Member

Ahem, well that's certainly interesting, I'll have to remember that the next time I have to take a leak with a hard on :eyes