A little technique we've discovered and love

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Anotherday, May 6, 2013.

1. Anotherday

Gold Member

This just kind of happened and has become one of our favorite positions/techniques of late. Have to say I love it and my wife loves it a lot.

Penetration while lying on our sides in more or less a spooning position. Simply I place one hand over her body and in between her thighs so that my fingers rest on her clit area and my palm & thumb rest just over her pelvis. For this to work she simply opens her legs and then closes them on my hand once in place. And then pressure with my hand both from my fingers on her clit and with the heel of my palm on her lower abdomen as we fuck. Often with a grip and release "pumping" motion. Grip downward with a lot of pressure as I thrust in and then release as I pull back, over and again, making sure with my fingers that we get a good "grind" against her clit.

Typically as we get further into it, I will slide my other arm under her and place that hand on top of the other adding even more pressure on top the other hand.

This works two fold, one in that there is constant stimulation on her clit and two with pushing/pumping against her lower abdomen as I thrust in, her Gspot and skenes glans are getting a lot of stimulation as well.

My wife is not a true squirter, well we haven't been able to anyway, but with this position she just flows and flows. The first time we happened up on this position, with no lube involved she and I both wound up absolutely soaked from the waist to our knees and it's like this nearly every time. This is one position in which she can cum several times and not want to stop, stopping is the last thing on her mind. I have yet to hear her ask for me to cum and finish in this position.

A little more difficult, but the "pumping" method also works with her lying on her stomach, legs together and me entering from behind while lying on top of her. The only real difficulty here is finding a way to not smother her as when both hands are employed there's nothing but her back to support me.

In any case, there that is if you want to try it.

2. 12barblues

Gold Member

Thanks AD ,....these are the kinds of threads / posts that I really enjoy reading.

3. kipro150

kipro150 Member

just posting here so its easier for me to find the thread again :p

4. CuriousHubby

CuriousHubby New Member

Me 2 lol :drool

5. Metalgirl

Metalgirl New Member

Awesome. I just got waxed. I can't wait to do this

Anotherday, whoa. Just had an amazing start to my morning. Thanks for sharing

#5 Metalgirl, May 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2013
  6. will2of3

will2of3 New Member

So, tell us how the day started. Did you try the technique stated above?

Usually I don't put pressure on the pelvis, more straight stimulate the clit. Either that or i tell her to do it and the change up speed and intensity to see if she can keep up.

7. Metalgirl

Metalgirl New Member

Yes, we tried the above this morning. You're not so much putting pressure on the pelvis as on the sides of the clit. For clit stimulation I usually prefer a circular motion, which is hard on my husband's wrist because of carpal tunnel. But this is a very natural motion and he said it was easier to concentrate not having to coordinate two seperate movements. And me.. I got to just lay there! Perfect for sleepy morning sex! I'm in love

8. SWOJLO

Gold Member

We recently tried this as well. We just got started but the pressure from my palm reminded my wife she had a full bladder. That was dealt with and off we sailed for the promise land. I have to admit it's easy and seems reliable. Great lesson.

9. xeniadraven

Gold Member

As a squirter this is definitely something worth trying out!

10. terrybenjamin

terrybenjamin New Member

Definitely I would try that position. I really like my partner to squirt and maybe this is the position I need.

11. esorb

esorb Member

Send Diagrams please lol

12. CaramelLady

Thank you for sharing this!!