[Ask a Girl] A little rougher than rough sex

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by elonlyBuster, Oct 27, 2008.

1. elonlyBuster

elonlyBuster New Member

Earlier I overheard a conversation between 2 guys talking. One guy was telling the other about this girl he met over the weekend. He ended up having sex with her, but she liked it REALLY rough, to the point where she'd want bruises and scars on her. The conversation went on and the guy explained how at first he was gentle and she said more, so he went a little harder, and again she said more. Eventually it got to the point where he was basically punching her ass with his fist in a slapping motion and in short, it was basically a fight. He ended the conversation with "And when I woke up the next morning she had bruises on her from head to toe"

Now I'm REALLY against guys hitting girls out of anger to the point where I can barely have rough or bondage play-time with my own girl.

My question to you girls is do you guys actually like sex so rough that it actually leaves you bruised and scarred the next morning?

2. Kanto

Kanto Member

The guy you overheard was a fool to do that to a gal he hardly knew. She could easily spin that around into an assault charge.

Consensual play with safewords and limits is a different story.

3. Wckd_Beauty

Wckd_Beauty New Member

Oh wow that sounds...well that sounds like a style of BDSM that could have gone wrong on his part. Personally if I get left with bruises and scars by my partner from sex, he'll be left with the same and not out of pleasure or foreplay. I like it rough, a little ass slapping, tie me up and hold me down, but other than that... trying to bruise and bleed me is not attractive or what I want out of rough sex. I see it as a trust between people, enough to get that down and dirty that afterwards, it's more of a heightened emotional trust than anything else, okay maybe a great orgasm too, but mostly emotional.

4. wrathofjade

wrathofjade New Member

Hell no. Be better never punch me during sex or I'll knock his head off. I like rough sex but the closest he'll come to hitting me during it is slapping my ass.

5. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Absolutely not! A little hair-tugging or ass smacking - but punching and bruising and such is WAAAY over the line. I believe that even our BDSM :sf members would agree that those two went into it blindly - not knowing or trusting each other.

Both of them are, at best - naiive.... at worst - psychotic! That guy just met that girl over the weekend? I agree with Kanto in that she could very easily file assault charges and it would be her word against his. But she's got the bruises to prove it.

6. ~emm~

~emm~ New Member

not my cup of tea at all. i love him slapping my ass but no way he'd punch me and get away with it

7. T_Bone

T_Bone New Member

That is way too extreme for me.

8. Ford

Ford New Member

With someone you know and trust rough play can be fun, I like it but not as extreme as that girl seemed to.