A little nerd

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by billytk1977, Sep 17, 2015.

1. billytk1977

Verified Gold Member

Ok, so i may be a nerd, but i was ask by someone at work just how much is a ton of cash worth. Well i got bored and did the math. First off any paper bill of US currency weighs 1 gram. And while there are technically 453.xxx grams to a pound i calculated at an even 454 for easy figuring. So the final equation would be D*454*2000=S
    where D is denomination and S is the sum. So a ton of one dollar bills would be worth 908,000.00.

Nerdy, yes. But now i know and so do you.

We all got some nerd or geek in us, so do it, nerd out with me.

10_3XL, lucky5338, sensless and 4 others like this.
  2. Candela

Verified Gold Member

Thanks Billy...I learned another thing today!! xo

billytk1977 likes this.
  3. Dog_E_Ryder

Gold Member

You forgot the grime and coke factor. Although fresh new bills weigh out at 1 gram, you have consider the G&C factor. which as follows. Denominations of ones and fives are on average waded up in a pocket, of a working man, who is working a sweaty job, leaving body oil residues of up to .023 of a gram per bill. Take in the factor that men working these jobs will carry a high percentage of these denominations while the ladies will carry the larger denominations. The factor 74 % of these bills will have the G factor present. Denonminations of 10s and 20s are relatively pretty clean and spend their life in a wallet or purse. Fifties and hundreds tend to be clean bills as well, with the exception of a coke factor present of .013 grams. on 20% of the bills.
    So you factor these numbers in as follow. .74 x 454=335.96 x 1.023=343.68 for G factor of lower denominations and .26 x 454=118.04 x1=118.04 for conventional standard 1 gram weight of lower denominations. Bringing the new factor weight of 461.72 grams for the G factor of lower denominations , which means you have a skew of 7.72 grams per pound. When you times this by 2000 the skew becomes significant at a 15440 grams or 34 pounds per ton. Although the C factor arives at a much smaller skew the higher denominations are astronomical of accounting without the G&C factor in the equation. Hows that for some nerd accounting and science. :p lol

Sweetlysad, sensless and billytk1977 like this.
  4. billytk1977

Verified Gold Member

This is true. I calculated the weight and amount using freshly printed bills that was uncirculated and fresh print. However even with that deviation in weight it would only represtent a diffrence of no more than 150.00, or in laymans terms, possibly one less lap dance on a night you would never forget.

sensless and Dog_E_Ryder like this.
  5. Dog_E_Ryder

Gold Member

Damn it Billy!! You through in a whole other factor I hadn't considered in lower denominations!! The TP/HSN factor!! ON Hot Summer nights talcum powder factor on money will be multiplied by a higher determined factor value, therefore a stripper performing lap dances on a hot summer nights will leave a much heavier residue on the lower denominations of bills. All kinds of variables like humidity and fast or slow music could throw the skew rate on the G factor off of tare. This is going to take some new calculations. The G & S factor scale will have to be re-written. ;)

6. HotForHoney

Gold Member

image.jpg

This is what I expected to see

billytk1977 likes this.
  7. billytk1977

Verified Gold Member

Exactly. Then you also have to con d ider the full nude who accept tips with mouth, also the one in g string with anal tip. Then there is the male strippers wh i get cash. That also does not factor in prelube or cum from dropped dollars.

Like i said, i calculated using fresh bills. There are too many factors to properly know about the lower bills.

Dog_E_Ryder likes this.
  8. billytk1977

Verified Gold Member

I like the purple ones

9. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Using the original formula that solution - $908,000.00 USD - is (eerily) the exact number my finance advisor calculated I'd need to retire at age 60.

So, between now and then I need to save up a literal ton of cash! :eek: