A little more adventurous? ?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by FarNorCal, Sep 16, 2011.

1. FarNorCal

FarNorCal New Member

Hello everyone, so lately I've discovered that after a whole life of being maybe a little too shy, that I might have a bit of a wild side. I've finally become comfortable enough with who I am with (a gorgeous amazing girl) and with my sexuality to start trying new things and test the waters with toys and techniques with my gal. So the question is, what are some things that you tried when you found out that you wanted to get a bit more kinky?? And where did the experience take you from there?

2. PetiteKink

PetiteKink New Member

One of the first things my partner and I tried was some basic bondage with nylon rope. Nylon is great because it's nice and soft. You should look up some knots online and try them. Make sure you find a knot that doesn't keep tightening if she struggles or pulls against it.

The first batch of sex toys we bought included a spanking paddle, nipple clamps, and cock rings. However, I'm into pain/submission and your lady may not be. If you want to start out slow, go for a small bullet or wand vibrator.

Working your way into dirty talk can be a very hot experience as well.

Where did the experiences take us? Well, we're both still having the best sex of our lives. :D

3. FarNorCal

FarNorCal New Member

We did get get about a mediud size vibrator not long ago. We've had a lot of fun with it. The bondage aspect is something I've never considered but it does sound intriguing. I'm not sure she would be into it quite yet but I'm not gonna lie, I think if she took the dominant role in that situation it'd be a LOT of fun for both of us. I've never been in the submissive position so that could be a great twist. Thanks for the idea!

4. CaliMike

CaliMike Member

#4 CaliMike, Sep 16, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2011