[M4W] a little fantasy, a little mystery, a little magic...

Discussion in 'Adult Personals' started by inchaosandriots, Jul 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. inchaosandriots

Life is too short to let fantasies go unfulfilled, to let urges go unexplored, to let boundaries go unpushed. No more waiting, no more wondering, no more wasting our precious days away going without knowing. Our time has come.

Name your pleasure, and we'll explore it. Don't be shy, there's nothing to fear. Your secrets are safe here. No judgment, no strings, no drama. I'm not easily defined, or stereotyped, or pigeonholed. I'm not here for one specific act or role. I'm here to explore it all. To try it all on for size and see how it fits. To experiment. To play.

Are you looking for brutally dominant? I can do that. Filthy & perverted? I can do that too. Got a kink or fetish you're longing to pursue? Drop me a line.

I don't care who you are Monday-Friday from 9-5. I don't care what your race is or how old you are. I don't care what your marital status is or about your last name. That's not what this is about. None of those things have any bearing here. I don't care if you have a few extra pounds either. A hot body is nice, but it's nothing without an erotic mind.

Sex to me is more about the journey than the destination, and I'm never in a hurry to get to the end. It's more than just getting off and getting out. True sensuality goes beyond the physical... it's a full experience (mind, body, and spirit). And if you're worried about looking pretty in the middle of it, then you're definitely doing it wrong. Good, HOT, sex is raw and messy. Image and pretense are cast aside away with the rest of the outside world for those few fleeting minutes (or hours) you've dedicated to pure erotic pleasure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.