a little different pleasure

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by antoor, Sep 10, 2007.

1. antoor

antoor New Member

Hi all!
    This is my first post here, and i wanted to share my experiences and know what you think about it...
    Well, first of all, i�m male with an especific interest in girls only. with that said, i say that, up until recently, i�ve discovered a different type of sexual pleasure from anal... only with myself, during masturbation. I ended up buying a dildo-toy that i wanted to try and I was very concerned with that, at first, and didn�t felt confortable with it, afterwards. You know, for the whole taboo thing and the fear itself. But the experience was... different. great, actually. It was very different, a feeling that you just dont get from the normal things i used to do. I felt somewhat very vulnerable, and experimented different feelings about myself... it was a very intimate thing, and it excited me to know i was getting fucked by this toy (kinda like the way i like to fuck the girls). I dont know if i would ever do anything like that with any girl, basically for the fear the she, the girl, would think thats not ok and that i�m homo. I mean, i�m pretty confortable with my sexuallity and know what i want... the pleasure i derived from this came from the very different feelings, same even associated with taboo and such, and from the notion of being fucked the way i like to fuck. it was kinda like being on "her" skin, for a change. I have no interest in men in any way; in fact, nothing about a man actualy atracts me. It�s girls for me all the way - i just love them! Love every aspect of them.
    Anyways, i wanted to know what the girls think about this... i mean, does it really freak you out or anything? The fact that i was enjoying myself with a toy that resembles a penis (my own, actually) bothers you somehow?
    I thought the experience was great, something different than the usual... but felt very concerned for having doing this afterwards. must confess i felt strong contradictory feelings, with the whole fear of being gay an such - even though i still very feel secure about myself and my love for the girls:D!
    Holy! Sorry for the book-long text.... anyways, tell me what you think. thanks!

2. Dreama

Gold Member

Well, if you're comfortable with who you are, who cares what others think? If you like it, as many men do, you're not weird. It's just what you like. It does NOT mean you're gay.

3. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I'm not a girl, but experiencing anal pleasure has nothing to do with whether you're straight or gay. My late wife introduced me to anal play, and I resisted it at first. (Huh? No way; that's gay!) The truth is, we all have lots of nerve endings back there, and the prostate gland, a few inches in, is often referred to as the "male g-spot". I never would let her use her "realistic" dildo on me, so we got some vibrators designed just for anal play. Guys who won't give it a try are depriving themselves of some great sex.

That said, many women (and men) aren't well informed and will see it as a gay or perverted activity. My advice would be to tread lightly if/when discussing it with your girlfriends. My current wife thinks it's a little weird so we don't go there much.

4. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

I would like to know what (i�m ) means.

Now what I think, I do not practice anal. But I do feel
    if a certain aspect of sex turns you on and it does not bother your partner
    or interfere with your sex life go for it.

Hiker

5. antoor

antoor New Member

Hi!
    The (i�m ) that keeps appearing its when i use the i - ve (for short of i have... i am.. got it?;) Dont know why that happens..... strange.
    Anyways, i just thought of sharing that experience for some insight from other people. I mean, i dont have a girlfriend right now, but i wouldnt know how to share that with a girl - dont know if i even would do something like that with another person... i gues im still a little unconfortable with doing it. but, it feels somewhat nice... a different perspective on sex, i supose. But i definattely wouldnt want the girl i like to "be ok" with something she really is not...

6. AndrewD

AndrewD New Member

I’m right there with you. My current girlfriend educated and got me hooked on prostate massage. It something I wouldn’t have even considered just three years ago and I’m glad she made me give it a try. I really never considered it a gay thing. Just didn’t know it would be as pleasurable as it is and I have no hang ups about doing it.