A little confused about my actions on here

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Kronnie, May 9, 2007.

1. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

I have never really seen myself as an offensive person, i never actualy thought that by my posts here that i was offending lots of members of this forum.

But if I have been upsetting or hating a lot of members here , then i would really like clarification from people here , to see if i have been hating or doing abusive and out of order posts.

Please let me know truthfuly as if i have been i would like to try and better myself so that in future i behave in a far more acceptable way towards you all.

2. Bella

Gold Member

I know you like me! :cheer
    ...and you're very sweet to me! :)
    Do you even have a "bad" bone in your body? :shrug
    I think NOT! :)
    ~Bella

3. heelfetish

Gold Member

Kronnie, I don't know if I've ever seen a post from you that was outright rude or disrespectful. Chances are that if someone doesn't like you here (I have no idea who that may be), that it's more of a personality conflict than an issue with your actions here. And if it is a personality conflict, do you really want to change in order to make someone else (a stranger no less) happy?

I say you are who you are. You aren't being disrespectful or rude with your posts. Therefore you have no reason to change, at least IMO.

4. sweet melissa

sweet melissa New Member

I've never seen any rude, disrespectful, abusive or out of order posts from you either Kronnie. You've said some things I disagree with as have we all. That's good, we shouldn't all agree all of the time.
    I think your posts are fun, thoughtful and informative. What gives?

5. smallpackage

smallpackage New Member

I feel like you speak your mind. Some people don't like honesty.

You are all good in my book sir.

6. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Hugs Bella thanks hun, and you know i like you hehehe :)
    I always try to be kindly.

Thankyou hf :)... it could be as you say a personality conflict, but i i was hoping that the posts i do, are not angry , i do get upset ( but then again i am human ) perhaps sometimes some of my posts are not done in a overly kind or friendly fashion, but i still try to do them all in a fashion that is not outright disrespectful :)

Mel, you have been a good friend to me, i hope i have been the same towards you as well :)
    I get a little down hearted from rarely being accused of taking all the fun from this forum and that i attack members a lot..it is just soomething that does not make me feel very good or at ease with myself, i guess in a way that is why i made this thread so those that i maybe have been angry or upsetting to cane if they wosh to let me know, but it is good to know that the ones i care about in this forum , are happy with how i have been. :)

Sp Thanks for your comment , i try to be open in my ways, honest is how i try to be , but i also try not to be cold or abbrasive in how i do things, as i know myself that i do not like that being done to me.
    Your pretty cool there yourself in a friendly way . and we both have a liking for the martial arts :p

7. Barbwire

Gold Member

Kronnie, besides what I said to you in chat, the only thing that you do that really irritates me is hitting on other women in one of my threads. Don't you know it's all about ME?! [​IMG]

8. AlleyCat

AlleyCat New Member

Kronnie, you're respectful, compassionate and sweet...nothing to change.

9. Nettle

Nettle Member

Kronnie, I feel you can be a bit over sensitive sometimes. I often see you appologise in a thread when I feel it wasn't necessary.

As you can see from the posts above, people love you for who you are :)

10. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Hehehehe , i am sorry for that CL..you and i have been friends since i first came here near enough....
    I am playful, but i didnt mean you any disrespect hun..

:) Thankyou Alleycat for your kind comments ... You are a friednly female as well. :bow :)
    I like your screen name by the way, something about it is really catchy.

11. minxy3

minxy3 Banned

the only crime ur guilty of is putting a smile on ppls faces, which i am greatfulll for as you ahave cheered me up and been there for me a couple of times now, and again i havent seen one post of yours that has been disrespectfull at all ..........unless you mean that guy that got banned for calling everybody idiots but he deserved everything he got :) *bigs hugs n cookies*

12. pirouette

Gold Member

You contribute a great deal in your posts. :)
    From time to time, you post something I was thinking. And save me the task of posting it myself. Which is really good. Besides, as a mod, I like to keep my posts as civil and positive as possible so I don't usually respond to jackasses. ;)

13. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

I know you Netle and others here have helped me outside of this forum.
    And i do get over sensative at times, i sure dont take or get any fun from being seen as a bad person, so i do try to apologise if i feel i may have been most times :)

It is very good to know that by some i am liked a lot, and i like many of the members here, in fact most. some i have grown extremly found of :)
    Thankyou for all the times you have helped me hun..

I will always be there for you Jo, as you have been a shoulder for me to, as well as many other females here have been a shoulder for me. i do try to help, i do also listen when the females i have gotte nto know here need someone to just vent to :)

You have been a cool cool female to me and i really hope i have been with you as well hun. :)

14. minxy3

minxy3 Banned

seee there u go again worrying that you havent helped me out gawd do you ever styop to just think yer i have helped her end of :D heheheheeh course you have helped i mjean anybody else would of looked at me funny if i told them about that dream and such things so yer thank you ever so much xx

15. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Hehehe im glad at times i help in that way for you pirouette , i have a load of respect for you, i do enjoy seeing and reading the posts you put up, and i am very glad that you enjoy mine to.

I understand the mod side of forums , being as i have been a moderator and site owner myself at times in other places.
    It can be a hard task to try and always be civil and to be understanding in certain posts or with certain posters :)

It is great to know that i do not offend many here, as that really has never been my purpose here. :)

16. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Your always welcome minxy, and ill always be around as much as i can, if you ever need me Jo...and as your a friend like many other members here to me , i love chattering wit hyou, you make my days brighter hunny. :)

17. Bella

Gold Member

You are just...SPECIAL! :cheer
    ~Bella

18. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Huggles you in close Bella you as i have said many times are a very warm and kind gal, always been good to me , and i have always tried to be the same back hun...

I would give you a mass huggle if i was able :)

19. SexyScorp

Gold Member

I have never found you offensive K

Tooooo nice if anything!!!!!

Why are you so worried...has someone
    had a go at you or something???

20. minxy3

minxy3 Banned

if it were up to me id be right round there place giving them a good talking to coz its not fair what they said and damn it they made sumoen i care bout worried :( and i dont liek it when ppl are upset or worried