A Little Christmas Humor

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Puss_in_boots, Dec 19, 2006.

1. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

2. heelfetish

Gold Member

Bwahahahahaha! Love them all, Puss!

3. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

Yeah, around here I know how the fruitcake feels. Sorry that I offended you with my post in sex news. I did not mean to offend. I apologize. Guess it's time for me to leave again. May God bless you all.

4. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Oh for god's sake!

Her Hubby, I'm beginning to think that we all need to walk on eggshells around you. Every time someone innocently questions anything you've written, you assume you've "offended" us and declare your intentions of leaving :sf and never returning.

I don't know about anyone else but I consider that to be slightly very rude and immature. It's like you saying, "No body likes me anymore, so screw you all!" Then a week later you come back and say, "I'm better now."

I consider integrity to be an admirable trait of character. Please, I know this is painful to hear, but I honestly want to know if you are capable of making a decision and sticking with it?

5. HerHubby

Gold Member

Um, well, I have been married for 28 years intending to carry on as my wife's husband for the rest of my life. My wife and I have a late in life child whom we have been dedicatedly, lovingly raising (without any abuse whatsoever, I might add). I worked for many years for an employer before taking "the daddy track" to be available for our child, since my wife makes more money than I do and had scheduling conflicts, etc. so I took evening jobs and weekend jobs and so forth until I got very ill with some life threatening infections and some other health problems (seem to be getting better but not totally out of the woods yet). I have been regular in my church attendance since (according to your stated age) back before you were born (and was married apparently while you were still a young child) so I guess I could be considered to be very mature and committed. On the other hand, when people here at SF make statements like you just made above and like you made in the sex news thread, as has happened from time to time, I have tended to feel like I am not welcome. Maybe it's just me, I am not making an accusation, just saying how I have felt. Anyway, I guess that my integrity and commitment have to do with things other than an online sex forum which has been interesting for me to read yet pretty much out of synch with my own beliefs and experiences in some ways. I don't say that in a mean way or a judgmental way, just acknowledging what is a reality for me. And, when I have felt like I should leave, it has simply been a matter of feeling that, well, maybe they would be better off without me being around for their enjoyment of SF. Like many of you have to be you, I have to be me, true to myself as well. In doing so, I don't want to damage SexualForums which apparently is of value and entertainment to a lot of other people as it has been for me in some ways. And in apologizing and talking about leaving, I have simply tried to make sure that you all know that I am truly NOT wishing to be offensive or annoying despite having to be true to myself. I have tried to meet you all half way, to at least say "here am I and what I think" while reading and understanding and respecting who you all are, where you are, in terms of your life situations, and what you think and caring about all that. I have found myself caring about you all and interested in what you think and feel which is why I kept coming back even though feeling kind of "like a stranger in a foreign land" so to speak - maybe sometimes, in SexualForums, I have felt kind of like you did in Japan, Puss. In offline, "real life", I am very different from many of you all, yet, again, I have found myself very interested in and respectful of what you have to say, of who you all are (at least, online), even found myself caring about you all (and I have greatly enjoyed reading about your life in Sweden with Krof and so forth). So, I guess that's why I have had some feelings of conflict about coming to this website. And, again, I truly have NOT meant to offend or annoy anyone here, especially you, Puss. By the way, on a more pleasant topic, I did enjoy your cartoons above - even the fruitcake one - they are a hoot! I do so enjoy the sense of humor of most everyone here! Reading the stuff here and seeing your pictures, etc. has been, for me, far more interesting than any of the most popular books, TV programs or movies I could read or watch! The Nobel Prize Committee ought to give you all a group Nobel Prize for Literature! Well, this is getting soppy and sentimental so I will share with you that I just took a big tug of my Diet Coke and belched loudly, just to lighten things up. My child (who just giggled about Daddy burping - my child cannot see the computer screen from the living room, by the way) has "Sponge Bob Squarepants" on TV right now - sometimes SexualForums reminds me of "Bikini Bottom" where Sponge Bob lives! "OOOOOH, who posts on a sex site on the Internet, the people of SexualForums, they're funny and sexy and odd, you bet! The people of Sexual Forums....!" With apologies to Sponge Bob for adapting his theme some of course!

#5 HerHubby, Dec 19, 2006
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2007
  6. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Ah see ... if I offend people, they can bring it up with me via PM, until then, I don't really care what they think. *shrugs* I don't take things people tell me on here too seriously but maybe that's just me...

HH, don't feel like you have to worry about every little thing. Hell I know I don't.

7. HerHubby

Gold Member

Thanks A1! You are one of my favorite people around here! Puss still is too, even despite our recent exhange, and I am cheering for Oregon to win their bowl game! Anyway, thanks again!