A little change in our fucking style

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by oldkinky, Jan 10, 2009.

1. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

When we get ready to go to bed I normally shower first followed by her, but last night was different. She called for me to come in and watch her trim her pubic hair. So erotic. Then she came into the bedroom and lay down without any clothes on with our toys and lubes on the bed. I put on a sex DVD(Private Love Story) while I showered. I returned to the bedroom after showering watching her masturbate while watching some DP. I just stood there and watched as she masturbated with her legs wide open. Needless to say my penis was rock hard. I then lubed up and lay beside her as we both masturbated and watched the DVD. We were both so hot so after about 10 minutes When she said "I want your dick". I put my dick in her as she immediately had an orgasm which triggered my orgasm as I filled her with cum. We just lay there exhausted. I withdrew as she licked the cum off of my dick followed by deep kisses. We thanked each other for a great orgasm and then off to sleep.

2. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

After showering I went into the bedroom to find DW watching a DVD( Bend Over Boyfriend) and masturbating as she played with our strap on. She said "Guess what I want to do to you"? I said "Sounds like fun". as my dick became hard. Then she put on the harness with a realistic dildo as she rubbed lube on the dildo and talked dirty about her dick and how she wanted to fuck me.. I lay on my back as she slowly began rubbing my ass with the dildo. then she very gently began inserting the dildo in me. It felt so good as she pushed the dildo in and out as she fucked my ass. She lubed my dick and began giving me a HJ. It wasn't long until we were both cumming as I sprayed cum everywhere. She withdrew the dildo and licked the cum off of my dick and her hand. Removing the harness she gave me a kiss withe the cum in her mouth. Then off to sleep satisfied.

What a hot, kinky night!!