A little bondage

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by johnnyangel694u, Dec 6, 2013.

1. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

If you were going to do some simple bondage with your partner, would you discuss it first or just surprise them? I am thinking of something like tie their arms to bedpost with silk scarfs. Nothing major. If done to you, would you like to be surprised? What happens if it backfires?
    I think that I would like to be surprised. It would be a lot more arousing. If I did it to her, I am afraid she wouldn't like it and it would backfire.

2. Anotherday

Gold Member

Well, that depends on whether or not you know they would be comfortable with it or not. Yes, surprise would allow a lot more fire in the spontaneity, but I wonder if you shouldn't brush over the subject in a simple conversation first without letting them know exactly when this might happen sometime down the road. Then proceed a few days later or a week or whatever.

alwaystry likes this.
  3. Silverfox

Gold Member

You might jokingly tell her you're going to tie her up and see what her reaction is.

4. rex0525

rex0525 New Member

Ask your other half what are some of the other thing she is willing to try. If she does not bring that subject up, you ask her if its okie with to be tied up. If she says yes then one day/night just try it out of the blue.

5. curiouskitty

curiouskitty Active Member

Hmm.... it deff needs to be discussed first! because when i first started exploring , i never wanted to do bondage! after a talk with my previous boyfriends and becoming more comfortable with them, i wanna do it now :) you cant just spring that shit on a person! hahaha

6. HotForHoney

Gold Member

I think it can be a fun surprise depending on what other things you are into/experienced. Springing the first toy on a new mate could backfire. If you pull it out, she can say no before put it on.