a little 3 way

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Tydurden17, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Tydurden17

Tydurden17 New Member

When I first got with my gal, she was living with an old friend of mine. This friend is Asian and we had made out a few times before but nothing serious. Once me and my gal had started fucking, I found myself hoping that her roommate would find us. ofen I would imagine her walking in on us... A good example was when we would fuck on her stairs. My fantasy was that her roommate (we will call her L) would walk in, unnoticed, hear us fucking, then slowly crouch down and try to get a glimpse. L would see us and start to get wet. Then she would start to rub her clit. Her pussy was already getting wet seeing me thrust in and out of my girlfriend. She would lift her shirt up and start to rub her nipples as she was simultaineously rubbin her clit. Then she would start to finger fuck herself until her moans became loud enough that we heard her. I would look back and see her fucking herself. my glance was enough for her to feel comfortable in taking all her clothes off. meanwhile my girlfriend was in ecstasy and cumming like there was no tomorrow. She whispers to me that she was nearing her finish when she noticed a naked and wet L. That's when she surprised me and made a motion to L. This hand gesture said "cum here and let me lick that pussy." L would cum up the stairs, knowing she was going to get licked and fucked. L starts off by sitting on my gf while kissing me. before long I had her on her back and my already super hard cock was throbbing at the idea of feeling he wet pusssy. I slowy insert my cock into her hot wet cunt. my gf is meanwhile passionatly kissing her. we begin to fuck harder. my gf unable to contain herself begins to sit on L's face... We continue to fuck...

Anyone else had this fantasy or should I give more detail??

2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Post the rest in the Erotic Literature section ;)

3. Victus

Victus New Member

I'd probably have to agree with bushwalker here. A little bit of polishing, and this could turn out to be a gem in the EL section ^_^

4. Tydurden17

Tydurden17 New Member

Thanks! I think I will!