A hot wife

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Mrhey, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Mrhey

Mrhey New Member

Hi
    I'm new here. Need some advice how too handle a way to horny and provocative wife. We ve been married for 6 years. Not new to me she s always been very playful and provocative towards others. We have an amazing relation. Unfortunately there have been some times friends or relatives come by home and she ended almost in bed with them. Wearing small skirts , really high heels, etc.
    I be talked to her several times and she ended telling men it's her nature and can't control herself.
    In the past months I found she had some sex with other guys. Dunno how to handle this situation.
    Any help

2. Pikly01

Pikly01 New Member

An amazing relationship? I'm sorry mate, but it doesn't sound like it. Can I assume from your tone that you are not into her sleeping with others? If this is the case then I think you both need to sit down and talk seriously.

She is 'nearly' ending up in bed with your freinds and relatives? This doesn't sound like she (or them) has alot of respect for you, I don't mean to sound harsh but thats just they way it comes across. Out of interest, what has stopped them ending up in bed together? The fact that you were there? Or somthing else?

I don't buy that "it's just her nature" to be ending up (albeit nearly) in bed with your friends and relatives, I think that sounds like an excuse for her to cheat and avoid responsibility and guilt.

If it was me, I would collect proof/evidence and throw her out on her ass, bags and possessions included. Then file for a divorce ASAP. Are there any children together? As obviously this will complicate issues. This is just what I would do, I can't stand cheaters and liars. I have no time or patience for them.

But without more info, all I can say is talk to her and make your feelings clear to each other before you decide where to go next.

Also, who were these people you found out about? And how did you find out? More information will lead to better help I think

#2 Pikly01, Dec 19, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2012
  3. Mrhey

Mrhey New Member

Wow! I think what you said it's really what I'm supposed to do just I really love her. We have built so many things together. Just I don't want to go through a separation ( it's what I think will be at the end though)

I'm at the office I don't really have time to give details but as an example 2 months ago I came home to pick up some documents I forgot took with me . When inside I sow my wife being banged in the kitchen by some dude go delivered some groceries at home. She was wearing stalkings and high heel shoes that's all. She looked she really enjoyed him. I didn't said anything to her.

4. Pikly01

Pikly01 New Member

Well I'm really sorry to hear that, I know there can be very few things as painful as see ing that. For what it's worth, I kinda admire your self restraint - I would have lost my shit and probably ended up doing something pretty stupid.

I'm sure some of the long-termers will be on shortly to offer you more sound insight and advice than I can provide, but in all honesty I doesn't sound as though your relationship is particularly reciprocal, atleast in terms of feelings and respect. I'd throw her ass out 2 days before Christmas, change the locks and invite your friends over for a kick ass fucking Chrsitmas party. Complete with egg-nog enemas :phat

For what it's worth, my girlfriend agrees with me.

5. Mrhey

Mrhey New Member

I really appreciate your words. And thanks for have the time to reply back.
    You know she has so many good things , she s a great mother also. Just it's crazy why in the world she can't restrain her desires.
    I'm not the type of guy who kick people out of home though when i get upset I can't lose my mind.
    I'll try to do straight talk . Face to face and we shall see what will be next.
    Till today we had a pretty good sex life just inside of me I feel I'm hypocrite when I don't confront her and let her know what makes my life really painful.

There's a friend of mine he told me perhaps I'm just addictive to her beauty to her body. And that's why I don't see beyond.

6. moneyshotbal

moneyshotbal New Member

I am a firm believer in there's always two sides to every story. So unless you are banging little miss Susie rotin crotch from next door and not telling us, i would have to say there's only one thing to do:autofire.....:boobs, unless you are ok with the fact of you now know what a Dick taste like... I would never be able to look my wife in the eyes again without wanting to strangle her,, so what would be the point of staying...

7. Mrhey

Mrhey New Member

Until today I can say never been un loyal to my wife . I could do the same just i dont think i will be victorious. You know kids on the middle it's a tough decision to destroy everything and take each other a different way.

8. moneyshotbal

moneyshotbal New Member

I do understand how hard it would be with adding the kids factor in. But you might have to realize she has made this decision for you by being unfaithful....

9. dave5

dave5 New Member

Hi Hate to tell you but been there done that. There are people that will tell you to try and work it out or throw that whole religon thing in there but in the end she will do what she wants to do and there is no grey area about that.

Also please take time to review both sides of the coin because most things are not a solo event, but in the end find your way out because it will only get worse for the both of you mentially or is it someplace deep down inside for her that she needs you attention, because I thought that someplace I read the words kids?

I ask that because kids will pull attention away from areas that it was in the past.

10. moneyshotbal

moneyshotbal New Member

You have to remember what ever decision you decide to make, doing the right thing doesn't always feel right at the time, ya know...
    this is a tuff situation you are in and i would only wish this type of thing on my worst enemy, but at this point you have to not be worried about her feelings anymore. I dont think she was thinking of you while she was getting her fix of the grocery man...

11. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Out of curiousity are you even having sex with her? Maybe she's not satisfied?

12. thegreatest100

You sound like the typical guy that would rather not know. Would rather look the other way even if it's right in front of you. I have a friend just like you. His GF has been cheating on him with at least 4 guys since they been together for 6 years. Everybody and their mother (and I'm not kidding) has seen her one on one with guys. Leaving parties with a guy. Even her sisters says she's cheating yet my buddy gets mad at everyone else and says they don't respect him. To the point where I could care less what happens to them. She has even convinced my buddy that he's friends with the guy she's getting banged by. At times all three hang out. What a cruel world this is, he's getting played by both of them. He has asked for advice, but he knows what we'll say. Yet he ends up telling her what people are saying and then in the end they end up back together and we are the bad guy trying to break up their strong strong relationship lol.

The moral of the story, if you're not ready to face reality you have nobody to blame but yourself. Maybe she's not satisfy in bed, but that's no reason to sleep around. You are being nice because of your kids. Well she doesn't seem think about your kids when her legs are spread. She may want to divorce you already but why would she when she knows you provide income, shelter, and fatherly love for the kids and she can still enjoy herself.

Like the debate about my buddy. People think his GF will leave and marry another man. I say she will 100% marry him. Why would she not want to marry him? I mean from a cheaters perspective that's the ultimate dream. Having a person that's always there for you, but yet you can have all the fun you want and fuck as many guys as you want. BTW he's not allowed to go play with her and her "guy friends".

I'm sorry dude, but I'll break it down to you. Nice guys like you get stepped all over and used and abused. You think by being nice she'll end up changing. Nope, by not being strong she is enjoying her fantasy life. It may only be a matter of time before a fling becomes more than that and she is the one to file for divorce. Man up dude.

13. Mrhey

Mrhey New Member

Well to be honest it's been around 1 month " I do nothing" to her . She asked me several times why
    I tried to evade and said I was tired.

14. Mrhey

Mrhey New Member

I think you pictured myself. But you know for some reason I came to this forum to get some strength and stop this madness. I work hard 6 days a week put all my money on her account give every minute of my life to my family.
    I just think I married the wrong person.

15. backcheck64

Gold Member

As soon as I found out she was cheating, she'd been out the door with nothing but the clothes on her back. How can you tollerate cheating...for any reason. Hell yes you married the wrong girl.....and why do you put money in HER account, why isn't it a joint account.

16. sandwich

Gold Member

Something from the past just popped into my mind. I had a bipolar roommate for a few months when I was in college, and one time she went into a manic state and became crazy sexual with whomever whenever. She ended up dropping out and going home to get it under control.

Could it be a mental health issue? You could check the symptoms online.

17. Mrhey

Mrhey New Member

After some straight talked my wife ended crying and demand forgiveness she told me I'm The man of her life and she won't allow to lose me. At this point I don't know what's healthy for us. Since we re married she had banged at least 10 guys. Including neighbor who is 20 and asked her a marriage proposal, cum inside of her several times and etc

18. AGFUNK

Gold Member

How about this why don't you fuck her? No wonder she's sleeping around. If you don't have sex with her then of course she will wind up sleeping around.

It doesn't matter if you're tired. You should at least make time for sex at least once a week.

Oh and to the post a few above me. I'm bipolar and I used to be extremely manic and hypersexual. I've slept with around 80 men because of my hypersexuality. However that doesn't mean that the op's wife is bipolar. If someone doesn't get fucked then they might fuck around elsewhere.

19. rowdy3128

rowdy3128 New Member

next time don't do any thing WITH OUT ME.....

20. sandwich

Gold Member

I'm glad you clarified that. It was not my intention to point to bipolar disorder as the cause in this situation. I just brought it up as a possibility because if that was what was going on, then the moral arguments put forth in earlier posts sort of go out the window.