A Hot Summers night

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Splendid_Thoughts, Mar 8, 2012.

1. Splendid_Thoughts

Gold Member

It was a hot summers evening, my skin slick with sweat. There is no breeze at all and the air hangs heavy around me. I have already had one cold shower today. I cannot stand it any longer and rise from my chair, wandering over to the pool, slowly undoing the buttons on my blouse as I go. As I get to the edge of the pool, I pause and remove my shorts and underwear, standing there in the darkness completely naked. I look up at the stars and they are like diamonds on black velvet. There is only a very small moon which casts very little light. The sky is spectacular.

I dive into the pool and the relief is instant, the cool water caressing every part of my nakedness. I swim a few slow laps of backstroke, staring up at the stars as I swim. I float on my back, my breasts buoyant in the water and my hard pink nipples breaking the surface. After a while, the ripples in the pool dissipate and the water is perfectly still...

*SPLASH*

I am jolted from my silent bliss by you diving into the water. You surface mere centimeters from me and I ask you, "What the hell do you think you are doing?". You turn around to face me and smile "Sorry luv, didn't know you were here". I playfully splash you and you retaliate...until a full on water fight ensues. You grab my wrist and pull me to you in an attempt to stop my splashing. Your arm brushes against my breast and you gasp.
    "Oh shit...didn't realise you were topless luv...sorry".
    "Oh Come off it...we bunk in the same dorm in the shearing sheds and have seen each other naked loads of times. What's the big deal?" I reply.
    "well, fair point..." and the water fight continues.

After a few minutes, I am exhausted from laughing and swim to the edge of the pool, resting my elbows and arms on the edge, my breasts pressed against the cool tiles. You swim up behind me and whisper in my ear, "God you are sexy when you are wet".
    I turn my head slighty and smile, a mischevious twinkle in my eyes, "How do you know I'm wet?".
    "Hahaha, well you are in a pool", you reply.
    I giggle and reply, "It is't the water that is making me wet" and turn around to face you. I am a little too short to reach the bottom in this part of the pool so I grab your shoulder, moving closer to you. You feel my hard nipple brush your arm. "You must know by now that I am attracted to you, Stepanie".

You look me in the eye, smile at me and place your hands on my hips, noticing that I am not wearing any biniki bottoms. "Is that so?" you ask me. "Is that why you are always getting naked around me in the dorms?". Your hands slip around and cup my ample arse cheeks, pulling me in close to you. "Well, Samantha, I find you incredibly sexy..."

You place your lips on mine and kiss me ever so gently at first. I respond by kissing you back passionately and deeply, pushing my leg between yours, wrapping my arms around your neck. I notice that you too are completely naked and this makes my pussy throb instantly. The kiss goes on forever - our hands starting to roam all over each others bodies, feeling the softness of each others skin. I cup your breast in my hand and pinch the nipple, the reaction instanteous. Our kiss intensifies, our tongues exploring each others mouths, our hands exploring eath others bodies.

I slide my hand down over your belly, slowly down to your pussy. I cup your bald mound with my hand and slide my middle finger between your swollen pussy lips. There is a slipperiness that is not from the water. You moan into the kiss and press your body into me. I rub your clit with my finger, circling it slowly and firmly, kissing you passionately. "I want to taste you Steph...let me taste your sweetness".

You swim away from me and to the edge of the pool. With one swift movement, you raise your lithe body out of the water and sit on the edge, facing me. I swim over and my head is in line with your beautiful pussy. I run my hands from your knees up the inside of your thighs to your hips. You lay back and shuffle your gorgeous arse forward so it is at the edge of the pool, right in front of my face. I lift your feet and put them on my shoulders, parting your legs to reveal your pussy. With one hand, I part your lips and test how wet you really are. My finger slides into your opening easily and goosebumps break out on your body in spite of the heat of the evening. You moan again and beg me to pleasure you.

How can I resist such a request? I take your swollen clit in my mouth and tug on your clit ring gently with my teeth, sliding my finger deep into your opening. I feel you get wetter with each thrust of my finger and easily slide a second finger into you. I lick, nibble and suck on your clit and fuck your pussy with my fingers. It is making me so horny that I cannot hold out any longer, sliding my other hand down to my pussy and fucking myself with 2 fingers. "Add a third baby..please", you beg me. Three fingers are now sliding in and out of your gorgeous pussy and I am working your clit and ring with my mouth and tongue. You are moaning and writhing on the edge of the pool, your nipples hard and your pussy so wet that my 3 fingers are covered in your sweet pussy juices.

I feel your pussy tighten around my fingers and I sense you are close to cumming for me. "Don't stop Sam...I am so close". I continue to fuck your pussy a little harder each time until your pussy tightens in orgasm and you cry out. "Oh yes...Oh God yes...". You cum hard with my fingers fucking you and your pussy juices squirt out on my hand and breasts. I slow my movements gradually, allowing you to come down from your peak of ecstasy. Once you have regained your composure, I withdraw first one, then a second finger, leaving one inside your warm wetness, savouring the feeling of having pleasured you. As you sit up, I remove the last finger from your pussy and taking it into my mouth. Watching me do this, you slide into the pool again. You embrace me and kiss me, tasing yourslf on my lips. "Mmmm...that was so good. Thank you Sam"

Sliding your hand down to my pussy and slipping 2 fingers into me, you whisper in my ear, "It's your turn now........"

2. somhairle

somhairle Well-Known Member

Oh, you bad person. You must have too much time on your hands just now ;)

Loved that............ :)

3. Splendid_Thoughts

Gold Member

Never enough time for these sorts of fantasies... ;)

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

Good read. I like your style.

5. EarthboundEnigma

Gold Member

Holy crap. I could totally see both of them in my mind...I could almost feel their touch, but perhaps that is just me projecting my fantasy onto yours. Great read though. Loved it. :D