A hot fuck

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by oldkinky, Jul 4, 2008.

1. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

Neither of us had cum for three days so we were both really horny. DW said "Let's shower together to get ready to fuck". That sounded like a good idea to me. As we showered and soaped each other all over I slipped my finger into her pussy as she stroked my dick. I told her to take it easy or I would cum right there. We rinsed and dried off.
    She wanted to trim her pussy as I watched. I told her how beautiful her pussy is and how much I like to look at her lips and clit. She lightly stoked her clit while doing this. Then I trimed around my dick with my electric razor. Then off to bed.
    We lay all our (vibrators, anal and strap ons) out on the bed along with our lubes. I asked her what type of sex she wanted to watch on a DVD. She said that she wanted to watch some DP. We had just gotten a new DVD(Double Dippin' 2) so we began watching two guys and a gal. I asked her how she liked seeing the big dicks. She said she liked seeing them and would like to give a big dick a handjob or a blowjob, but she thought they were too big for her pussy. She said "Your dick is just right". We talked some about our fantasies and about others we had fucked. On the DVD one guy was fucking the gal while she gave a BJ to the other while we continued to masturbate together. Then DW asked me to go down on her. I licked her clit and lips and inserted my tongue in her pussy. It wasn't long until she was cumming. She had a wild orgasm and ten I kissed her deep to share juices with her. She tastes so good. She said how much she likes pussy juice.
    On the DVD one guy began anal in preparation for DP. Then the other guy put his dick in her pussy. DW said "I want your big dick". Sounded like fun. She put our vibating egg in her pussy followed by my dick. It is so hot to fuck with it vibrating inside. We continued to watch and talk about the DP. I told her what a good fuck she is and she told me how much she likes my dick and how much we love each other. We were so hot and when the guys on the DVD started cumming we both lost it. What an orgasm as I filled her with cum. We just lay ther in each others arms with my dick in her and thanked each other for a great fuck. As my dick became soft I withdrew and went down on her. What a taste. Then she licked the cum off of my dick followed by deep kisses sharing juices. She thinks it is so hot for me to go down on her after I cum inside her. Every fuck is better than the last. Then off to sleep-satisfied.

2. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

Had some more wild, kinky sex last night. The major difference was it was a quickie. Must not have been 3 minutes from start to finish, but what orgasms for both of us!!! Cum everywhere-her pussy and my dick until she licked it off. We were both really horny, but now satisfied.