A hot fuck

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by oldkinky, Jan 16, 2008.

1. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

Watched a foursome DVD together last night. We masturbated together -her with a realistic dildo as I used a Pocket Rocket. We fantasized about how hot it would be to be in the group. DW started to cum as I went down on her. So hot. The couples continued having sex. DW inserted our vibrating egg in her pussy as I put my dick in. We love ing with the egg vibrating in her pussy. All the walls of her vagina vibrate making both of us feel so good. Then they swapped partners as we fantasized about how hot that would be. After some IC they started doing DP and DW went wild. We both love to see a gal with two dicks in her. DW had a tremendous orgasm just as I started cumming. We just lay there with my dick in her cum-filled pussy. We told each other how great it felt. I withdrew my cum-covered dick and she licked the cum off. Then off to sleep-satisfied.

2. itsjustme48

itsjustme48 New Member

thats what im talking about haha

3. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

DW showered first-then me. When I went into the bedroom, DW was watch a sex DVD(When Vivid Girls Do Orgies) and masturbating. My dick immediately became rock hard. I rubbed it on her boobs and she was so wet. DW reached for our vibrating egg and inserted it in her pussy. In the spoon position I put my dick in her as we watched the DVD together and talked about our fantasies. It felt so good with the vibrations. We got hotter and hotter as we watched and fucked-it felt so good. Then we switched to doggy and before long we both were cumming. I withdrew my cum-covered dick-still somewhat hard. DW licked the cum off and then off to sleep satisfied.

4. 01cockslinger

01cockslinger New Member