A Great Saturday Night.

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by six, Feb 13, 2011.

1. six

six New Member

Last night,my lover and I went to our favorite gentlemens club. We also went to a gay strip club. She is bi-curious. I am straight. But we both love the excitement of strip clubs. Anyone else into them? be seeing you.

2. HisLilSecret

HisLilSecret New Member

Sounds like fun! Ive always wanted to go to a strip club but Im worried the green eyed monster might rear its ugly head. I guess some ground rules might help to keep the jealousy away.

3. gphine

Went to a strip club - once. I think we were all probably a year or two underage and decided it was pretty much an awful experience; looked at the floor and then our drinks. Floor, drinks, floor, drinks.

Gotta glimpse of some of the guys in what the waitress deemed "perverts row", and was troubled enough by the view that I have never been back.

What I couldn't understand was why the strippers had a "dressing room". :)

4. cbrmale

Gold Member

When I worked in the city centre of Melbourne sometimes we used to go to one of the strip clubs close by for a few drinks after work. The women were uniformly gorgeous, and were dancers who had moved to this line of employment, so their moves and the dancing were quite good. I don't think it's the same everywhere, but in Australia it's everything off, although typically they don't start with much in the first place. It was a turn-on, and invariably my wife got a good hard fucking that night!

When we were in Amsterdam a few years ago we saw a variation of the strip club, which is a live sex show. I was unsure what was to happen, maybe oral sex. No, it was fucking on the stage! It was afternoon rather than evening which was a good thing, because the audience was small and all couples. No single men. It wasn't bad, she smiled a lot and it seemed like she enjoyed it. It started with her stripping, she wasn't like the strippers in Melbourne who had those amazing long legs and were fit and toned like you wouldn't believe, but she was still rather cute. Later we went back to our apartment and had a good hard fucking, so clearly the show turned us both on.

When it comes to sex men are visual, although women get turned on by the visual too. I think if you can take a strip club for what it is, a fantasy, and then go home and fuck your wife while fantasising about those beautiful women on stage, there isn't really any harm done.

5. HardRocker

Gold Member

In most clubs no touching is allowed, so you shouldn't have to set many rules, unless you want to restrict what he looks at. It's all fun.:)

:lol Traumatized at a young age. Sounds like that club might have been a bit on the seedy side. There are lots of nice safe strip clubs.

Exactly, it's invigorating and best done with your lover.

6. cbrmale

Gold Member

What I remember more about the live sex show than the sex itself was the young Indian couple sitting across the aisle from us. Early twenties and holding hands really tightly, and absolutely mesmerised by the show. I guarantee they had a really hot session later that day!

7. gphine

"Traumatized" is probably a fair representation. It's okay though - I feel no need to go back, even now. I guess I'm in a bit of the minority - in the audio/visual department, I think I'm wired more for sound than video. Try watching a movie without any sound and vice versa; if I had to make a choice, I'd take the audio feed only.

8. dukefan

dukefan New Member

Maybe its because I live in a military town, but the whole strip club thing doesn't do it for me either. Been twice, and the second time was because they had dollar pitchers.

9. HisLilSecret

HisLilSecret New Member

I think the only thing that might bother me would be a lap dance.

10. nurseharley

Gold Member

thats the only part i'd enjoy

11. HisLilSecret

HisLilSecret New Member

I just dont know if I could keep the jealousy in check seeing some stripper grinding on my boo.

12. gphine

As the potential "recipient", I'd be too preoccupied thinking about how many other guys this chick has just been grinding against. And that'd pretty much kill things for me in the "desire" department; exclusivity is one of those minimum requirements I have. More of a guideline than a rule, but you get the idea. :)

Having said that, a common complaint about me is that I think too much... alcohol would probably be the great equalizer. :D