a girl who i thought i was going to be with forever

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by allgirlschool, Sep 15, 2010.

1. allgirlschool

allgirlschool New Member

the last time i tried looking for a girlfriend was 6 months ago

but a few weeks ago i found a site called adultfriendfinder, so i joined it because i knew there were girls on there who were who had the same sexual interests as me, and i spotted a girl who lived in the same town as me and was a webcam girl, then she'd put on a show if i signed up for a webcams site, so i did and she did a show for me, and i thought we were the perfect match, because she wanted to strip for me as much as i wanted to see her stripping, but the problem was that was the only day i had seen her, i couldnt see her online from then until now and my knees have been weak since

what should i do?

#1 allgirlschool, Sep 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2010
  2. Mittimer

Gold Member

You should stop trying to base your relationships around everything sexual. Also, if you have to sign up and pay for a cam site, it's 99% likely that the girl doesn't give a shit out you personally, nor the other 100 guys that watch her.

If you're REALLY that interested in her (HOPEFULLY for something other then her tits and ass that you saw on cam) then talk to her about it.

WAIT. I just re-read

You've only seen her ONCE?!

3. allgirlschool

allgirlschool New Member

yeah, she showed her face and tits throughout the show just like i wanted, but she was just that beautiful that i was hoping to see more of her, do you think its unusual to be that crazy about a girl i have hardly seen?

4. HardRocker

Gold Member

The sexual attraction is normal, but you've allowed web content to distract you from real life so much you're completely confused about personal relationships. Women, men, everyone are much more than you can see on a flat screen and communicate with typed words. My advice would be for you to completely STOP using a computer... for anything but homework. Get a stripped system with nothing but what you need for school and no power for anything else. Then see who you meet.

5. Mittimer

Gold Member

I completely agree with Rocker.
    Completely.

You need to realize that there is a difference between online life and real life.

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

I have to echo what HardRocker said, too.

You titled this thread a girl who i thought i was going to be with forever .

If you wrote that just to create interest and drama, I give you kudos, it certainly got my attention. If you wrote that because it is what you truly believe, I feel bad for you for you don't have a clue what it is like to have a real relationship develop. That kind of statement is someting I'd expect a kid in their early teens to make, not someone in their 20's.

I've told you this before, but with different words, step away from the computer and go find life, real life. It's the only way you are truly going to live.

7. young_gun_91

young_gun_91 New Member

I think talking to people is fine. But to assume this girl wanted to date you (let alone marry you) just because she showed you her tits on a webcam is a bit absurd.

8. Reflect169

Reflect169 New Member

ok, so here's the thing,
    she probably did enjoy stripping for you as much as you enjoyed her doing it, at the end of the day, some of us get off on it.
    I'm a stripper, and i LOVE it! but i wouldn't go home with any of them. i love them staring at me and things, but i have a beautiful man at home.
    not that i ever tell them that, as a stripper, you're ALWAYS single....

so just think about this logically babe.

sorry to be so short

9. NedF

Verified Gold Member

Whaaaaaa? Not single... so i wasted money and effort hiding boners with no chance of getting laid! I mean hell she looked into my eyes as she touched her self and, and I blew on her pussy... it had to mean something to her too! :(

(ok, it was about 15 years ago - I will probably get over her!)

10. Trond

Gold Member

I have heard stranger stories. Particularly when it involves people with a desperate need for some emotional attachment. Ever heard the song 'Space-Dye Vest' by Dream Theater? It's about a man (the songwriter) who falls in love with a woman in a photograph.

I completely agree with the advice given here, but interestingly, I once was in a situation in which I could think logically about the whole thing, but still refuse to act on it. I KNEW I was heading for disaster, but I guess I must have been sort of an addict. That is: I was addicted/in love with a stripper. The problem in my situation was that it was not only sexual. She let me come way too close emotionally, and I was hungry for that kind of thing. When she left the country I had something that could be described as a mental meltdown (luckily only for a few days). It's a long story, and maybe I will tell the whole thing later (but then, it's not terribly sexual, apart from the stripping).

If I had been meeting more people, I would probably have found someone else to obsess about before I got too attached to the stripper. I don't think using dating websites is such a bad idea, as long as it involves going out and meeting real people. Unless you are NOT looking for a relationship, avoid the ones that are only for sex.

11. Reflect169

Reflect169 New Member

I actually met my partner online. i became a little attached to him purely over MSN, but nothing too serious, id wait for him to come online, then we wouldn't talk for a while, i'd wonder where he was, but nothing more.
    when we finally did meet (even though we had met before, and he hadn't disclosed who he was, funny thing being that i was trying to hit on him, and he was too shy to react), anyway, when we did finally meet, he was visiting for a week, because he'd left the state. we fell madly in Love, he went back to where he had moved to, packed his things and drove back here 6 days later.

NedF - my establishment is a slight bit different than that,lol!
    Trond, i shall check out that song

12. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

That's awesome Reflect.....it's always great to see somebody have a happy ending with a subject (online dating) that's often bagged out by the majority......good on you girl:D

13. Reflect169

Reflect169 New Member

it is a little strange when people ask how we meet and i reply, Facebook....lol
    thankyou HW

14. Mittimer

Gold Member

Try telling people you met over a Myspace "Buy your friends" app. :p THAT get's them going...lol

15. NedF

Verified Gold Member

I met my wife in a Divorce news/chat group. We first started chatting about 9 years ago - we have been married 3 years now. It took a while because 1) she was a foreigner (American), 2) had to finish college, 3) had to move 2600 Km.