A Girl Has Been On My Jock...

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Essene, Feb 17, 2012.

1. Essene

Gold Member

... for sex for months now. I have told her that I have a girlfriend- and that I wish to remain faithful (that I WILL remain faithful). This only serves to increase her desire. To make things worse... she is the girls close friend.

Okay. So how did this happen? She knows I love to drink. Like an idiot I went over to where she lives one night (she invited me over to plan my gf's bday party). She provided liquor. I was confused as to why her other friends weren't there as well. She told me that she had met with them earlier. Beyond being the guy who plays along and pretends that there is no surprise, leads her into the house, and gets a kiss when she says "thank you" I wondered why I was there and what she suspected my involvement would be.

We looked at different catering companies for about an hour discussing whether we should go with this country's food-or-that (we decided on Italian since that is her favorite) and (after thirty more minutes) we decided on a caterer.

This is where it gets very fuzzy. I know I'm a jocular guy and takes things pretty lightly (unless someone misuses grammar or arrives at a conclusion that is logically inappropriate) but I'm being serious. I was almost drunk. I had two more shots with this girl and went to the restroom. When I got back she had a mixed drink for me. "Hell" I thought "I'm getting free liquor for free." (I'm often redundant when intoxicated and thinking to myself). I know it's completely horrible, illegal, and plain dumb to do; but I had no intentions of staying the night there. Like a fuzzy bus with a dumptruck on top of it hit me. I was out. I just completely blacked out. I don't remember what happened until 14:00 hrs the following day. Fortunately it was a Saturday so I didn't have work; but jeez. She had left a note saying she was out and that she'd be back. I didn't smell odd, I was in my same clothes and everything. The only thing I thought was weird is that, before I left, I saw a condom wrapper in the bathroom trash. Sure, she could have had a gent over- but she usually isn't the fly-by-fucknight kind of girl and she was single. She had left a key for me (to be returned whenever I next saw her) so I left after locking up. (yes I ended that with a preposition).

Two days later, she sends me pictures of my erect penis. I'm pretty sure that it's mine as I've taken various photos from various angles. I never sent her any and I doubt my girlfriend did. Also, the stuff on the sides look like the drapes and a quarter of a Marilyn Monroe picture she has. I'm obviously freaked out. I'm wondering how she achieved an erection out of me while I was under the sedation of alcohol and, perhaps, something else. I know it's possible; but hard.

She's been going on-and-on about hwo she wants to do this with me and that with me but swears left and right that she only got me hard and nothing else happened. When I asked her why there was a condom in the trash she got very defensive and rather mean with her response. "Why were you fucking going through my trash, you weirdo?" I told her that it was -on top of the various things she had in there. She hasn't answered me yet.

My GF's birthday in in two days from now and I suspect that things will be awkward. I know that the mature and right thing would be to tell her what transpired... But these girls have been friends since the 7th grade. Also, it's been about six days since it happened. She'll be furious on many counts. I want to wait until after her birthday to tell her, but I know that, that can lead to more drama. Ergo--- "you HELD on to this information and laughed and joked while she and I drank and ate together? How could you?" But I honestly want for her to have a care free birthday before she ends her friendship. Also... I'm afraid that she'll end things with me as well. I did make the poor decision to go over there and get drunk. I know that there could be a possible charge I can make (especially with the texts she has sent me) but that certain drugs leave the system quickly and wouldn't show up on a toxicology report.

#1 Essene, Feb 17, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2012
  2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

We all do stuff inebriated that later we either do not remember and are ashamed of or both!
    Learn from the experience and move on as there is nothing you can do now to improve the situation.

3. 12barblues

Gold Member

i'm gonna say come clean....she will find out eventually somehow , somewhere, your cock pictures will turn up somewhere...and then it WILL be over for sure...the party brings back memories of what my ex did to me...she took me to a guys b day party, we laughed had fun , drank...and then i found out she had slept with him....I deserved the opporotunity to treat the asshole properly...not wish him a happy b day...it's quite possible that youre girl wont get over the humiliation...if you care about her...she deserves better..tell her. if you truly love each other, you'll get thru it.

4. Essene

Gold Member

That's the thing... I didn't DO anything besides get drunk and pass out.

Yeah. I hadn't applied that much weight to the whole humiliation factor. I'll man up and tell her before hand.

5. 12barblues

Gold Member

i believe thats best..and think about it from your perspective too. you would be uncomfortable about this, forever. if you kept it secret...

6. mikeh

mikeh New Member

Just tell her the truth. That you think your drinks were spiked and passed out. While you was out her friend might of abused you. But I'd speak to the friend first find out what actuallty happened if you can.

7. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Wait a friggin' cotton picken moment...................
    If you were truly passed out and she did stuff to you to get you erect and taking photos then that is taking advantage of someone not capable of making decisions. Some folks will even call that rape!
    Someone else better be real careful and dude it aint you if what you say is correct.

8. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Never though I would be rooting (US meaning unlike Oz version :lol) for righteous SOB like you dude but then it goes to show that outrage has no boundaries!

9. mikeh

mikeh New Member

Must admit, if it was me and just a girl friend I'd keep quiet and be looking for a repeat performance.

But now I'm married and a good boy [​IMG]

10. AGFUNK

Gold Member

You should tell your girlfriend what you remember happening, the drinking etc. Basically everything you have told us. It's better coming from you then coming from her. You did nothing wrong and if the woman tells your girlfriend she will probably make it to where it sounds like you did something wrong.

11. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Not even reading the responses below, I say don't even go near her, tell your girl, come clean, and use better judgement next times about her.

12. ply

ply
    Gold Member

Maybe your girl would want to do a 3some with her. The perfect solution. Maybe for her birthday

13. mikeh

mikeh New Member

That is by far the best advice yet. Why didn't I think of that