A funny thing happened......

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Thorn, Oct 14, 2005.

1. Thorn

Gold Member

From time to time we will be coming home from clubbing & pubbing and all hot for each other. We barely make it inside the house before we start to get it on. (Usually in the foyer :brow ) On occasion, the next morning, we will find pieces of clothing we ripped off out in the driveway or yard on the way in the house. This morning Rose was straightening up and couldn't find any of the clothes she wore last night. We both looked for quite a while before giving up. She was freaking because she couldn't remember too much about coming home last night. :eyes After our morning run I looked in the washer and there they were. For some reason she did laundry late last night. LOL! At least now we know I didn't leave the last pub with a naked woman. :lol

2. deeperlover1978

deeperlover1978 New Member

LOL thorn. One time i was so drunk and after we came back from the club. My girl took my clothes off for me so i can lay in bed. For some reason in my mind i remember that i forgot to put the bills in the mail. So i got up and got the mail and walked out to the mailbox and came back to the door. the door was locked. Rang the bell and my girl opens the door asking what the heck i was doing. I simply stated that i was just putting the bills out.. turned out i didnt realize that i didnt put my clothes on and walked outside naked. lol

3. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Thats just hilarious!::lol

4. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

The other night, again, after an evening of pubbing, we cam e home, and I changed into something "more naked". I put on a sexy sheer robe (nuthin' under it), and we sat around talking for a bit.
    After while, we both got this urge for some McDonalds ice cream cones. I didn't feel like getting dressed so thorn said, "Just go like that!". :whoa I laughed.... but I DID!
    He drove, and when we ordered and got to the window, it took a while for the cones. (How long does it take to cook an ice cream cone?) LOL
    Once, some other worker came up to the window saying something stupid like, "Um, we're all out of Apple Pies." hmmmm - we didn't order apple pies.
    Anyway, it didn't phase us much, but the next morning, we realized that they probably saw us on the monitor camera, and the whole kitchen was freaking out. :haha :haha :haha

Oh, my. Who says life gets boring after 50?

5. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

Bumping an old thread? :mad ... Just Kidding.. ;)

Sounds like you two are having fun.

6. Rose

Gold Member

LOL - Well,it would be a "bump", if I made the story up... but I swear - it's true. Trust me!

Two days ago, I went on an estimate for my business. It was a repeat customer. Last work I did for him was about 3 years ago. As I walked up to the door, I checked to make sure I had all the necessary items with me to do my calculating, etc.

Rang the doorbell.

Customer (Male - approx. 60) opens the door.

We exchange pleasantries, and he invites me in.

Immediately, I notice his eyes 'roll' down my body.
    ---- I'm thinking, "He must notice I've lost alot of weight since the last time I was here". feeling a bit smug and prideful...

So I look down my body, just to get a feel for what looked so nice.

MY DAMN ZIPPER, BUTTON AND ALL, ON MY JEANS IS WIDE OPEN!!! And they were tight jeans too, so it was like SPREAD open - skin showing and all!

He had turned to show me the way to the work, and I fixed things.... Oh Gawd - how embarrassing.

Oh, yeah - I got the job. ;)

7. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

I wonder why you got the job. ;)

8. Rose

Gold Member

I might add it to my normal procedure. - but I'll add $50 to the back end of the proposal. lol

9. Misty7107

Misty7107 New Member

I love these "One night coming home after the club/pubbing" storys. Thats something Rose and Thorn should write a book about. :dgrin
    One night after clubbing, our friends dropped Deep and I in front of the apts. We were so hot for each other that by the time we got to the door i had my dress hiked up and straddled him fucking. My back was against the outside door to our apt and we were having a great fuck standing up with all my weight up on Deep and my back agaisnt the door. Deep (love of my love, but has his dumbass moments), was also drunk and for some reason while my back was up agasint the door, he was trying to open it with thie keys. Well he opened the door door just flew open and we both started to fall back. Instead of falling down we both just fell back and Deep started almost running down the hall of our apt trying to get balance. Both of us screaming at the same time got about 8 ft in until my back hit a corner, spun us around and Deep landed flat on his back with me on top. I ended up having this big bruise on my back and Deep had a sore back for weeks. :D

10. Thorn

Gold Member

OUCH!

But did you two continue what you started after you fell? ???

Just wondering.:D

11. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

Love hurts.. ;) :lol

12. Misty7107

Misty7107 New Member

We were in shock for a while but yes. :dgrin

13. Rose

Gold Member

Okay - here's one...
    TONIGHT...
    We are out, having a great time... Thorn goes to the bathroom...(at the pub, haha) - next thing I know, it's last call, and my friggin husband is nowhere to be found. SERIOUSLY!
    He anD the hubby of my 'exotic dancer friend', have stumbled out of the bar... last call happens, and
    NO FRIGGIN HUSBAND...
    Even the County Police (there to watch for drunk drivers) comes up to me and says, "I saw them walk out, but they were both in pretty bad shape..."
    I paid the tab and finallly deciced to just go home.

So here I am... 2:30 AM - I am home, but I have no idea where Thorn is

He's a big boy. LOL But damn.... he might be with that 34-D Exotic Dancer!!!

Obviously , I am not worried - :p but this is 'new territory' for me. I need a drink. :haha

14. Rose

Gold Member

Thorn's home, sleeping like a baby.
    think he'll need an alka seltzer ...:eyes