A fun poll: Busted in a hot tub!

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by BassDude, Mar 28, 2008.

?

How would you react to catchin' your SO naked in a hot tub with someone else?

1. Depends on who the other person is.

13 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Give my SO an ass-kickin'.

5 vote(s)
    12.8%
  3. Give the other person an ass-kickin'.

5 vote(s)
    12.8%
  4. Give 'em both an ass-kickin'.

7 vote(s)
    17.9%
  5. Git nekkid and go join 'em.

6 vote(s)
    15.4%
  6. Hide and watch for a while...then dish out ass-kickin's.

3 vote(s)
    7.7%
  7. Hide and watch...then Video-tape it and sell it on the Internet.

2 vote(s)
    5.1%
  8. Hide and watch for a while...then git nekkid and go join 'em.

3 vote(s)
    7.7%
  9. Call a fourth person whom I thought was hot to come join all of us.

3 vote(s)
    7.7%
  10. Not sure what I'd do OR none of the above.

8 vote(s)
    20.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Up for a fun poll? Let's say you come home one day and find your SO naked in the hot tub with someone else. :eek You don't know if they've done the deed yet, but they are lookin' awefully friendly. (As if being naked in a hot tub isn't enough "friendliness" to begin with. ;)) What would you do, and why?

2. dressd2dpress

dressd2dpress New Member

Depends on who it is, along with some other circumstances.

We've got a little arrangement going so that if she finds a girl she likes that's willing she can sample "the other side," so if it's a female and she hasn't had her little adventure, I'm hidin' in the bushes and documenting for personal study:brow.

If it's a female and she HAS had a trip to the muffet (ah, the terms we find at SF), I'm making my presence well known by taking out a little rage on inanimate objects and then I'm outta' there.

If it's a guy, he's getting a swift ass kicking, she's getting a REEEEAAAAL good verbal lashing, and then I'm riding off into the sunset on her attractive cousin that wants to jump muh bones.

3. mkm

mkm New Member

This is very open ended if you think about it. As a male, i would flip shit on my female SO if i caught her with another guy. I would throw him out of the hot tub and force him to leave if i didn't know him. If i did know him then i would do more than throw him out. If it was a girl, then I would join in the nakedness lol.

If someone reading this is gay then thats different too. One might feel mortified finding their SO with someone of the opposite sex.

Regardless, if your dating/married to someone unless you have pre approval you should not be naked in a hot tub with anybody else. If your single, then have a bliss ful naked happy time. Lol.

4. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

At this point, I'm the only one who would simply give my SO (husband) a good ol'fashioned WHOOP-ASS!!

No questions.... no apologies.... no mercy!!!

[​IMG]

5. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Yeah, I left it very open-ended on purpose. (For instance, I didn't say whether the other person was same sex or opposite sex...ought to spur some interesting discussion methinks ;)). I suppose I should vote in my own poll, eh? [BD sticks tongue out the side of his mouth, raises one eyebrow, and clicks away.] OK, I gave a quite confusing range of answers. Shock shock there. :D

Realistically, I'd never actually expect anything like this to happen, but it should be a fun hypothetical discussion regardless. So, if I came home and found my wife and another woman naked in the hot tub...well, I'd automatically assume they were waiting for me! :brow Ever seen the movie "Bruce Almighty" where his clothes spontaneously fly off? :D Let's just say I'd try to not to splash all the water out of the hot tub nor break my neck while diving in.:dgrin

Hypothetically speaking, if I came home and found my wife and another guy in the hot tub naked...hmm, why should the answer be any different? If I would react differently, that would imply that it's perfectly OK if it's for me, but it's not perfectly OK if it's for her. Hmmm...sounds a little selfish doesn't it? (OK, granted maybe I have a too rigid sense of fairness.) Of course, who's to say this would be entirely for her? Given some of our fantasies, it *could be* as much for me as for her. So, what would I do in hypothetical reality? Hmmm...I'm honestly not sure. I would hold my wife responsible, and not the other person, that's definite. I probably would not start dishing out the whoop-ass. I'm sure I would simultaneously feel both jealousy AND turned-on'edness (is that a word? I guess it is now!). Since thinking of my SO with another man in fantasy is quite arousing, I'm thinking I would *likely* rip my clothes off and join them (perhaps if I turned it into something I could enjoy too, then it would be easier to swallow?...pun NOT intended:)...if the situation already exists anyway, I can't undo it, so might as well make the most of it :dgrin), then sort out the details the next day. Or I might feel quite pissed, and quickly call some hottie to come join the three of us. Or I might quickly open a small can of whoop-ass but then say "aw, what the fuck" and jump in. I have no idea if that's what I'd actually do, but those ARE the first impressions that come to mind. The caveat here is that it probably depends quite a bit on who the other guy is. If it's someone whom I already know she thinks is hot, I'd probably react in a much more controlled manner (might have already imagined the situation in my very active imagination). If it were someone I'd never even heard her mention, I'd probably be more likely to react in a less anger-controlled manner (more of an unpleasant surprise?). Would I be overcome with anger on the spot and open the whoop-ass on both of them? Possible, but I actually doubt it. Anger over the deceit, etc., would likely set in the next day...I'm one of those "slow-fuse" kind of people for the most part.

Hmmm. Let me think about this some more.

I wonder what FC would do if it were me and another guy in the hot tub (obviously waiting for her) versus me and another girl (are we enjoying ourselves without her or waiting for her?). Hmmm...I guess we'll see when she gets back from her trip. In the meantime we'll try to keep the water off the laptop (just kidding, honey! :D)

BD

6. MaxLong

MaxLong New Member

If she was with another girl, it'd be ok, though she always waits for me for any of that anyway. A guy, and she would have broken my trust, and have her ass kicked out the house (which wouldn't happen anyways).

Its not really a selfish thought, imho, as these are things we have discussed. Another woman is ok because we are both sexually attracted to women, and the other woman would be joining us, a free-for-all, as a couple plus one. Another guy, since I'm not attracted to men, would be a different situation entirely because of that. Since these are things we've discussed, her being with another guy in a hot tub naked and "friendly" would be something behind my back, and definitely destroy trust.

By the same token, if I was in a hot tub naked with a girl, and she didn't specifically ask me to, I would have broken her trust, as we do all of this as a couple always. Just my opinion.

7. Dreama

Gold Member

I'm pretty sure that I'd also assume that hubby would be waiting for me, in either case. I'm sure he'd be there waiting to surprise me. I can't fathom any other situation, because if he wanted something, all he'd have to do was ask, or talk to me about it. We can always work out something. So, it'd be just stupid to try to deceive me, when he knows I'm already open to new things. Vice versa, too.

8. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Exactly! Well said in a much shorter version than mine...:bow

9. Bluesy

Gold Member

I'd spy on them for a few minutes (or so) out of morbid curiosity, then I'd kick seven kinds of shit out of him :D Seriously? I can't even begin to fathom such a situation because I only date like-minded guys (who are disgustingly monogamous like myself).

10. BassDude

BassDude New Member

True, but there's some things to consider. Someone who is a cheater at heart won't have any qualms about claiming to be disgustingly monogamous, even if it's not the case...true? How do you evaluate someone to determine if they are monogamous by default? (One thought...if they have a history of monogamy, then that's more likely to continue, I believe. But then, how do you know they're being honest about their history? Lie detector test? :D I honestly don't know the answer to that question...I actually rely on my gut feel.)

Plus, even with someone who truly is monogamous by default, there are no guarantees that they won't make a bad decision at some point in time...true also? People are human, after all. I know from experience that people will really surprise you sometimes....both good and bad surprises.

BD

11. suite91

suite91 Member

Swim suits are rare in our tub :)!

The only circumstance in which this would happen would be if my wife were trying to surprise me (or my phone was dead:eyes)! She has no reason to hide a 'play' friend from me - she knows it turns me on (male or female:drool).
    I might hide and watch - I wouldn't want to spoil the fun if the guy was likely to be just as surprised that The Husband "caught" him with my wife. I imagine if I were in his shoes and didn't know the situation I would be nervous (apparently my being 6'4" can be intimidating :))
    If (more likely) the guy (or gal) was someone I knew "knows" about us I would get us all a round of drinks while I was grabbing the video camera!!!:brow Lucky Me!

12. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Ahmmm, no you are not. DITTO, BassDude! Ditto!!!!!!! Some WHOOP-ASS would be be coming your way! :)

13. BassDude

BassDude New Member

[BD tucks tail and runs. Actually, BD sneaks outside to clean up the floaters in the hot-tub :brow] {Hi Sweetheart! Just kidding! :D}

14. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Where's that can of Whoop Ass?

15. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

None of the above.

I would watch for a few minutes.:eek
    I always wanted to see her work on another cock.:brow
    Then I would take some pictures. I would then walk up nice and calm, hold out my hand. Give him a handshake and say, Congratulations. She is yours now. The pictures will come in handy for the divorce.
    YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

16. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

I'd go and take a piss...

Calmly wash and dry my hands, never saying a word... then if the guy isn't gone by then he will wish he was.

I wouldn't even say a word the entire time... because my g/f would cease to exist to me at that point and forever.

She and I both know that cheating is unforgiveable to me. We have spoken about it over and over again.

She knows all the chances I had to cheat and never did or will... it would upset me so much that nothing good would come out of my mouth if I opened it.

But............. I don't see her ever doing that so I don't really have to worry about it.

17. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Looks like we better buy a CASE of "WhoopAss"!

The way I look at it - Thorn knows I am so heterosexual, it's pathetic! So if he's in the hot tub with another woman, there's no way in hell he could convince me that he wanted some sort of 3-some action!

That woman would know that she's got about 10 seconds to grab her clothes and hit the road. Thorn, on the other hand, has to stay and face the music....
    What kind of music?
    I'm thinking some Heavy Metal!! A crowbar, perhaps? [​IMG]

18. Barbwire

Gold Member

Rose, did I ever tell you how sexy you are when you get all badass? :dgrin

19. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Now that is my kind of WHOOP ASS! :D

20. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Whoop ass and crowbar! Damned skippy. I love you Rose. Take care of bidness, that's what we say here in the South.... :):):)

#20 FlirtyChick, Mar 31, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2008