A Frown

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Silverfox, Nov 21, 2013.

1. Silverfox

Gold Member

She walks in the door with a frown on her face. I smile at her and she just frowns back. It must have been a hard day. She takes off her coat and pours herself a drink. Rum and Sprite. A little heavy on the rum. We sit down. She takes a large breath and slowly lets it out as she puts her head against my arm. I rub and knead her leg as she drinks her drink. Time passes.

I take her hand and lead her to our bedroom. I slowly undress her. She’s still frowning. I undress and take her in my arms. She slowly relaxes and sighs again. I lead her to our bed and she stretches out on her stomach. I pour some massage oil in my palm. Not too much, just the right amount. I know she doesn't like to be coated.

I kneel over her and rub my hands on her shoulders and arms. I slowly move down her back, brushing the sides of her breasts. I move down to her ass, and firmly rub and knead her cheeks. She sighs and relaxes a little more. I move back to her shoulders and work them gently but firmly moving to her back slowly. I move down to her ass and knead her cheeks again. I move off the bed and pour a little more oil in my palm. I start working on her legs, moving down toward her feet, taking my time.

I reach her feet, take one in my hands and start massaging, pressing firmly into the sole with my thumbs. She moans and lets out another sigh. I take her other foot and pay attention to it. She moans again. Time passes.

I move back on the bed and begin gently rubbing her cheeks. On each rub I move my hand closer to the triangle between her legs. Finally, I move my hand into the triangle and feel her pussy. She’s so wet that I coat my fingers in her fluids. I move slowly to her clit, which is already hard. She moans again, spreads her legs and arches her back so that her ass lifts from the bed. I take my time and continue to rub her clit. Slowly my touch becomes more firm. I move back to her pussy, push my fingers in, and start rubbing the inside of her vagina. She moans again, and tries to lift herself up. I help her lift her hips so she’s on her knees, ass in the air.

Her pussy is fully exposed and I can’t help myself. I put my mouth on her and begin to lick and swirl. Her smell and taste arouse me more. My mind begins to move to that place that is primal and irresistible. I flick her clit then dip my tongue into her opening. Time passes and her moans come faster. I keep flicking and licking as I hold her hips. She arches her back so her pussy is even more available to me. She takes a deep breath and moans louder, as she pushes her pussy against my mouth. I feel her shudder as her orgasm peaks. I keep my mouth on her as she descends.

I move to my knees behind her, straddling her, and put the head of my cock to her opening. I rub against her firmly coating my tip in her slick fluids. I push against her pussy and slide in. She moans again and pushes back. My cock stretches her as I slowly thrust into her. I know she can’t take all of me, so I’m careful not to push in too deep. I feel my cock touch the back of her vagina.

I start thrusting slowly and rub her cheeks and back. As time passes, I start thrusting faster holding her hips firmly in my hands. I feel my urge to mate grow stronger and stronger. She starts pushing back, our motions moving in rhythm. We slowly move faster and faster. She starts moaning again, pushing harder and harder. I know she’s going to peak again. We keep moving in rhythm as she moves closer and closer to her climax. She peaks and thrusts back ward, bouncing off my stomach, as she takes my full length, her pussy stretching. I feel her muscles tighten around my cock and keep stroking her. She starts breathing in gasps as she descends from her orgasm.

My need for climax becomes stronger as I thrust into her harder and faster. I feel my prostate swell as it moves closer to release. Finally I can no longer hold myself back and my semen moves inside me. As I start spurting cum, I hold her hips and push in as deep as I can. I feel my muscles contract over and over as I fill her pussy. I feel my semen start pouring out of her, coating my balls, as I keep pulsing.

Finally, my peak is over and I start to descend. My breath comes hard and fast, my heart beating heavily, as I feel little spasms continue for a moment. I can’t help but feel a little frustrated that it’s over and I have to wait to do it again. I pull out, and cum pours from her dripping on the bed. She rolls to her side and I spoon against her back, rubbing her stomach and up between her breasts. Time passes as we breathe together and our bodies relax. I begin to feel sleep take me over, but rouse myself for one last task.

I move to our en-suite and take a towel. I wet one end and move back to the bed. I roll her onto her back, spread her legs, and slowly clean her of our combined fluids. I return to the bed and spoon her again. I hold her against me and put my hand between her breasts. My mate, my lover. Time passes. Sleep takes us both as we lay together. As I finally succumb, I feel my cock give a little twitch.

sledshredchick likes this.
  2. Dogooder

Dogooder New Member

Well said, Silver.

3. alwaystry

Well written , very erotic.....looks like my lady gets a massage this weekend.

4. sledshredchick

Gold Member

lovely
    , I enjoyed it very much