A foursome story

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by BassDude, Feb 26, 2008.

1. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Me, my wife FlirtyChick, and another very attractive couple are sitting on the couch drinking, laughing, talking, and flirting with each other. We’ll call them Tarzan and Miss Congeniality (or Connie for short). We’ve all got quite a good buzz going from drinks and of course, the talk has turned to sex. FlirtyChick and I are planning to screw for quite a while after they leave, so there’s quite a bit of teasing going on. FlirtyChick has made some jokes about her giving me blowjobs, and I proceed to tell them what a mind-bending blowjob she can actually deliver, how warm and wet her mouth is, and that I really like her rubbing me all over her face. FlirtyChick blushes a little, but then demonstrates just how far she can stick a dick in her mouth by using her empty beer bottle as a demonstration tool…very impressive. Tarzan’s eyebrows go up and he looks at my wife and smiles…she smiles back.

FlirtyChick brings up the totally nude lap-dance I had in Toronto from two girls, how hot it made her to think about that, and how she fucked the hell out of me when I got home. "My husband had a bare crotch right in his face. I’m still not quite sure I believe that he didn’t lick it while he had the chance." Connie looks at me and smiles. I smile back. My wife proceeds to tell them that I love kissing her between her legs, how I take my time, and usually give her at least a couple orgasms with my mouth. I then tell the story about how my wife and I went to a local strip bar together, and my wife ended up playing with the dancer as much as I did. I don’t know about everyone else but I’m feeling pretty turned on from all this talk.

I mention that after the Toronto frolic, my wife asked how I’d feel if she were grinding, humping, and rubbing all over another guy…"I told her that I would be totally turned on by it. I’ve even encouraged her to identify a lap-dance candidate since I’ve had lap-dances and she hasn’t experienced a similar frolic". Tarzan says "I’ll take a lap-dance from you anytime, FlirtyChick!" and smiles at her. FlirtyChick says "Oh, would you now?" Tarzan says "Oh yeah. I’ve got some one’s in my wallet right now." We laugh. My wife looks at me with a questioning glance…apparently she might be uninhibited enough to do it. I laugh and say "Do it…I dare ya!". My wife and Tarzan both look at Connie, who laughs and says "Go for it".

(Continued in next post.)

2. BassDude

BassDude New Member

So, FlirtyChick climbs right into his lap with all her clothes on, I get up and a flip the iPod to a playlist with some music that I know FlirtyChick likes, then sit back down on the couch (there’s me, then Connie, then Tarzan with FlirtyChick straddled across his lap). FlirtyChick grinds around for a minute or two, teasing Tarzan, and then climbs off his lap, pulls Connie off the couch and starts dancing with her in front of us two guys. They’re giggling and rubbing each other’s asses and breasts. Tarzan and I watch with all sorts of wicked thoughts flashing through our minds. Then FlirtyChick comes over to me, rubs her breasts on me, and says "Unbutton my blouse". Being the good husband that I am, I of course comply. She pulls her blouse off and throws it onto Tarzan, who laughs. FlirtyChick has a white lace bra on that makes her skin tone jump out at you and makes her cleavage look really inviting as well. She then goes to Tarzan and says "unbutton my pants". Tarzan chuckles a little, but complies as well. FlirtyChick turns her back to Tarzan and wiggles the jeans off of her sweet ass, bending over to pull them down to her feet to show him a good view of her ass, then gets on her knees as she pulls the jeans off her feet. She’s got some white lace panties on that you can see through if you look close enough. She tosses the jeans on me after she gets them off, then turns around and crawls over to Tarzan on all fours. "You sure you’re ready for this?" FlirtyChick asks. "Uh-huh" Tarzan says. Connie sits back down beside me and let’s out a chuckle, as do I.

Starting at Tarzan’s knees, FlirtyChick slides her hands all the way up his thighs, lightly slides her face up his left thigh (where his hard-on is already poking up in his jeans) and up his chest, and slides her breasts up his chest to his face, at which point she brings her legs over his legs to sit straddling his crotch again. She starts to gyrate and slide her hips around, grinding her crotch right on his. I know she can feel his hard dick underneath her ass, and I’m hoping this is making her pussy wet as hell. I want to see her come on this guy…my dick is already hard as a rock from just imagining it. Tarzan reaches up to put his hands on her hips, but she pushes his hands down and says "Uh-uh…nooo touching the dancers!" Tarzan laughs. He has taken some ones out of his wallet and offers her a dollar bill. FlirtyChick lifts the front side of her bra just enough that he can get a good glimpse of her breast, and Tarzan slides the dollar halfway under her bra, making it a point to rub his hand on her skin as he does so. FlirtyChick chuckles and unbutton’s Tarzan’s shirt while she’s sliding her hips around on his crotch. He has a hairy chest with a "happy trail", which FlirtyChick loves…FlirtyChick pulls his shirt off of him and throws it over to the side, and rubs her hands all over his chest and stomach. She then reaches down between her legs and unbuttons his jeans, slides the zipper down a little, and folds the top of his pants down a bit. He’s got nice underwear on, you can see the top of the band on it…FlirtyChick slides her hands around his flat stomach and down into the top of his underwear just a little. I can see that his dick is hard as a rock and pointed down his leg. FlirtyChick slides over to straddle just one leg so she can grind her pussy right on his hard cock, she’s got her hands on his bare shoulders, and she’s sliding and gyrating her hips. I know she can feel his hard dick, and I’m sure it feels quite good to her because it looks pretty big…she’s grinding on it in a most sensual manner. I’m hoping it’s rubbing her clit just right. Oh yeah, let the dry-fucking begin!

(continued in next post.)

3. BassDude

BassDude New Member

I’m hard as a rock too…I notice Connie is squirming a little. I grab Connie’s thigh and say "Do you want to get up and dirty-dance with me, or do you just want to watch?" She says "Can’t we do both?" So, I get up and pull her up, and we wrap ourselves around each other. My dick is hard and it’s pointing down my leg, so she straddles my leg so she can rub herself on my hard-on. I’ll bet her pussy is just as wet as my dick is hard. We’re both kind of leaning back with our legs between each other so we can easily grind on each other. She’s rubbing her crotch around on my hard-on, she’s got her boobs pressed into my chest, and we’re rubbing each other’s backs…we’re all quite aroused.

So, I look back over at FlirtyChick and Tarzan, and FlirtyChick has that dreamy look like she’s about to come…Tarzan looks like he’s enjoying this quite a bit too. I tell Connie "Let’s go assist", so we come over and Connie starts rubbing FlirtyChick’s breasts through her bra while I kiss her on the back of the neck and rub my hands on her ass and back. FlirtyChick lets out a moan…I unsnap her bra, and Connie pulls it right off and continues fondling her now bare breasts. FlirtyChick starts humping harder and a little faster, Tarzan is humping her back, he reaches up and starts fondling her breasts along with Connie while I’m rubbing my hands down FlirtyChick’s back. FlirtyChick lets out a good long moan and humps Tarzan even harder…she’s coming on him, and I like it.

Connie and I grab back hold of each other, and she starts unbuttoning my shirt, then pulls it off me and throws in on the floor. She then starts unbuttoning her blouse, I help her with that and throw it on the floor. Mmm…black lace bra that you can see through just a bit. She turns around with her back to me and backs up into me to rub her nice ass on me. I reach around her to unsnap and unzip her jeans, which she slips right down. When she bends over to pull her legs out, I grab her hips and rub my behardened crotch against her sweet ass. She’s got black lace panties on that you can slightly see through. She turns back around to face me, I grab her by the ass and pull her against me, and we continue to bump and grind.

4. BassDude

BassDude New Member

I look back over at FlirtyChick and Tarzan, and FlirtyChick has stood up on the couch now with her crotch at face level to Tarzan and she’s rubbing her crotch against Tarzan’s face. Tarzan offers her another "tip"…FlirtyChick reaches down and pulls the leg and crotch of her panties open with both hands…she’s giving Tarzan a good little glimpse of her neatly shaved pussy. Tarzan slides the dollar into her panties, making sure to touch as much skin as he can with the back of his fingers. FlirtyChick pulls the dollar out of the bottom of her panties and sticks it in the top, and then starts rubbing her crotch back against Tarzan’s face…she’s right on his face and lightly rubbing her clit on Tarzan’s nose…I know it feels good to her. I catch a glimpse of Tarzan’s tongue moving up across the crotch of her panties. He’s giving her an awefully good hint that he wants to eat her pussy. Uh-huh…lick it, boy, she likes it! FlirtyChick looks at me and says "Is this what the strippers in Toronto did?" I said "Yeah, but they were totally nude". FlirtyChick asks "So, you really didn’t lick the stripper in Toronto?" I say, "Technically, no." FlirtyChick says "What do you mean ‘Technically, no’ ?". I say "Well, I did have my tongue out a few times, and licked her lower stomach to tease her." FlirtyChick says "Uh-huh…what else?" I say, "Well, she rubbed her bare crotch across my tongue a few times." FlirtyChick says "What? And what else did she do?" I say "Well, she also rubbed her clit on my tongue and on my nose for a little while. But, ya know, she did that…not me". FlirtyChick says "I see. For a little while? How long is a little while?" I say "Well, not long…maybe 10 or 15 mins". FlirtyChick says "What? So, she essentially fucked your face then?" I said "Yeah, I guess you could say she kinda did." FlirtyChick says "Did she come while she was fucking your face?" I answer "Yeah, actually…she did." FlirtyChick slides those panties right off, and starts rubbing her bare pussy right on Tarzan’s face, pushing her clit onto Tarzan’s nose. With that "I’m about to have an orgasm" look on her face, FlirtyChick asks "Does this look about right then?" I go, "Yeah, that’s pretty much it." She answers with "Ohhh….good….this is right…ohhh yeah." I see Tarzan’s tongue lapping on her sweet little pussy lips, he’s not being shy about it all. He’s eating my wife’s pussy while she fucks his face. Oh yeah, lick her good and make her cum again!

Connie is turned on by this…she’s sliding her hands down the front of my pants inside my underwear and feeling my hard dick. Connie and I start ripping the rest of each other’s clothes off. I unsnap Connie’s bra and pull it off. She unsnaps and unzips my pants, and yanks them down to my knees along with my underwear. She grabs my hard dick and crams it into her mouth while pulling my pants and underwear off of my feet. I stand there fucking her face for a minute. Then I pull her up and put my mouth on her nipple and suck, then kind of pick her up, walk her over to the couch and toss her down on it. She sits back with her legs spread…she wants me to eat her pussy too, and she knows I will. I pull her panties off, and rub my hands all over her body, kissing and licking my way down from her neck and breasts to her crotch, which is shaven very similar to FlirtyChick’s. When I finally get my tongue on her pussy, she’s moaning and writhing. I lap away on her pussy lips, clitoris, perenium, and even catch a little bit of asshole. Mmmm…sweet tasting little pussy. I stick my finger up her wet little snatch and start feeling for her G-spot. Connie is moaning and twisting, and rubbing my hair…she then grabs my head with her hands and starts fucking my face with conviction.

5. BassDude

BassDude New Member

I hear big moans coming from FlirtyChick…she’s got Tarzan by the hair, still humping his face, he’s rubbing his hard dick through his pants with one hand and has a finger on his other hand up FlirtyChick’s pussy. FlirtyChick is fucking his face like there’s no tommorrow and coming on his mouth. Looks like he’s getting his tongue pretty far up her pussy, and he must be rubbing her clit just right with his nose. Connie hears all this moaning, she starts to come on my face too…must be a good one, she’s grinding her twat onto my mouth quite hard. I’ve got her sweet pussy juice all over my beard…her pink snatch is just dripping. As she finishes coming on me, I move up her body and start kissing her with the taste of her pussy on my lips.

FlirtyChick has finished getting off on Tarzan’s tongue, so she climbs down from the couch, gets down on her knees, unzips Tarzan’s jeans the rest of the way, and yanks the jeans plus his underwear off of him in short order. His big hard cock is standing straight up…FlirtyChick’s gonna give him one of her mind-bending blowjobs….oh yeah. She starts kissing and licking all around his crotch, and ends up licking his hard dick like it’s a big ice cream cone…big tongue strokes all the way from his balls up his shaft to the head. Then she wraps her hands around the bottom of his shaft and plunges her mouth over the head of his dick. I hear her going "Mmmmm" while she’s doing this. I know she loves giving head, and her pussy is already dripping from being licked so good. I’ve always wanted to fuck FlirtyChick from behind while she gives another guy a blowjob, so this looks like an awefully good opportunity. I get up from Connie who’s finished coming on my mouth, and say "Come on". FlirtyChick’s on her knees between Tarzan’s legs, so I sit on the floor behind her with my legs in front of me. FlirtyChick knows what I’m up to, and she wants me to fuck her from behind while she gives a BJ…she positions herself over me, grabs my dick with one hand, and slides it into her dripping wet pussy. I lie down and motion Connie to come to me…she comes right on over and sits on my face with her dripping-wet pussy right on my lips. Mmmmm…I’m being fucked by my wife who’s giving a blowjob, and I have another woman fucking my face….yummy. Tarzan is moaning really loud, and he’s about to blow a load. He tells her "Ohhh…I’m gonna come in your hot, sweet mouth". FlirtyChick just goes "Mmmmm" and starts fucking me quite hard. I feel her pussy grabbing my dick and know she’s coming on me. Tarzan starts fucking FlirtyChick’s face and blowing his cream in her mouth, I hear her sucking and slurping down his jism, and that’s enough to push me on over the edge…I’m fucking her as hard as I can and blowing a big load of cum in her dripping wet pussy. Connie has started coming from all this excitement too…she’s fucking the hell out of my face and her pussy juice is practically running into my mouth. I’ve got my tongue as far up her sweet little snatch as I can reach, I’m rubbing her stomach and breasts, and she’s grinding her clit right on my nose. The four of us are in a synchronized fuck frenzy, all coming on or in each other. Oh yeah…

6. BassDude

BassDude New Member

We all go limp as we finish coming on each other. FlirtyChick climbs up to the couch and sits down, with her legs spread and my cum dripping out of her soaked pussy. Connie goes "Mmm", slides over to FlirtyChick, and starts gingerly licking my cum off of and out of FlirtyChick’s dripping snatch. FlirtyChick starts to moan again...she’s never had her pussy eaten by another woman, and she’s liking it. I slide over to join Connie in licking FlirtyChick’s pussy..we take turns kissing each other and lapping up the juices dripping out of FlirtyChick’s pink snatch. I slid my hand down Connie’s ass and rub her pussy, occasionally sticking my finger in it. Tarzan’s dick is getting hard again too. He reaches over to start rubbing FlirtyChick’s breasts, while FlirtyChick reaches over with her hand to stroke his cock and help him get another rock-hard throbber. Looks like we’re all good for a 2nd helping. My dick is hard again also, so I slide behind Connie…she sticks her ass up in the air, and I slide my cock into her wet little twat from behind. She leans up from licking FlirtyChick’s pussy, and pushes back into me so I can get my dick deep into her pussy. FlirtyChick hasn’t righteously fucked Tarzan yet, so she climbs back into his lap facing him, and using her hand, guides his hard dick into her still dripping wet pussy. Connie sticks her head down to FlirtyChick’s crotch (apparently she likes the taste of my cum and FlirtyChick’s juices all mixed together), and reaches her tongue toward FlirtyChick’s clit. FlirtyChick leans back onto Tarzan’s legs, and Connie continues licking her clit while Tarzan slowly fucks FlirtyChick. I’m still behind Connie, sliding my dick slowly in and out of her wet hot snatch.

Then FlirtyChick leans up, gets up from Tarzan, turns her back to him, spreads her legs over Tarzan’s legs and sits on his crotch, again sliding his long, hard dick into her wet pussy. She looks at me and says "Come here" with a dreamy look on her face. I know what she wants…we’re going to give her two dicks in her hot little pussy instead of just one. I pull out of Connie’s pussy, and go over to FlirtyChick, who leans over to take my dick into her mouth just long enough to get a good taste of Connie’s pussy juices that are all over it. Then FlirtyChick leans up, and I climb into a position where I can reach her pussy easily. I slide my dick into her wet slit alongside Tarzan’s dick. FlirtyChick looks like she’s about to come already from the feeling of fullness and the sheer eroticness of having two hot, hard dicks in her slippery pussy. FlirtyChick starts to swivel her hips around and moan. Tarzan and I are both slowly and easily thrusting into her dripping snatch in a nearly synchronized motion, and both of us have our hands rubbing all over her breasts, stomach, and hips. Connie is behind me with her tits rubbing my back, she’s gently stroking my balls, then I feel her slide her finger up my ass. FlirtyChick’s swiveling her ass around a little faster now, and I’m in front so my dick and mound are rubbing against her clit. She says "Ohhh…I’m gonna come soooo hard….". Tarzan and I start thrusting a little faster and harder, our two dicks sliding mostly together in and out of her juicy pussy ever so easily since it’s so soaking wet. I feel FlirtyChick’s pussy juices running down my balls, then Connie’s tongue on my balls catching it…Connie’s still fingering and rimming my asshole with her tongue. I feel FlirtyChick’s pussy tightening and grabbing the two dicks that are sliding in and out of her…she’s squeezing hard and about to have an explosive orgasm, so Tarzan and I start fucking her faster and harder. He and I both grab her hips and slide her back and forth on our dicks. FlirtyChick starts to scream "ohhh…this feels so good…ohhh yeah…" She lets out a gutteral scream as she starts forcefully sliding up and down on the two hard dicks in her dripping pussy, I feel her pussy squeezing both of our dicks harder than I’ve ever felt her before. She’s having a mind-blowing orgasm from being double-fucked by two guys, and it’s a long one. She’s just about to make me cum in her again, and probably Tarzan too. She fucks and fucks and fucks our two dicks until she is completely out of breath. I’d say she definitely got her cookies. She plops onto the couch beside Tarzan going "oh yeah…".

(continued on next post.)

7. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Connie is absolutely creaming herself from seeing this, and she pushes me onto the floor, takes my dick into her mouth and proceeds to give me an incredibly sensual blowjob. She licks all around my crotch, and (capitalizing on the idea she got from FlirtyChick) rubs my hard dick all over her lovely face, staring me in the eyes almost the whole time. FlirtyChick is watching and still recovering. FlirtyChick slides off the couch, and climbs up to my crotch as well. Connie and FlirtyChick start giving me a double blowjob, they are sliding their mouths up and down my shaft, tongue-kissing each other over my dick, and taking turns sucking it. Oh yeah! Tarzan moves up behind Connie and slides his hard dick into her dripping wet pussy, and starts to slowly thrust into her. Connie and FlirtyChick are working hard to make me cum, and getting pretty close. Then Connie stops and says "I want to try the double thing". Both Tarzan and I say "OK", so she slides her mouth and breasts up my chest, sits up, grabs my hard cock and guides it into her sloshing wet pussy. She leans forward onto me and starts kissing me while Tarzan moves up behind her. He grabs her by the ass, and slides his dick into her slippery pussy along side mine. Here we go again! Connie’s sliding back and forth on my dick, and I feel Tarzan thrusting into her hot twat in time with her motions. Connie sits up on me and Tarzan leans back. FlirtyChick’s enjoying the action, and decides to rub Connie’s body, suck on her breasts, and rub her clit with her fingers. Connie is sliding up and down on our two dicks, and moaning loudly…who wouldn’t with two dicks in her pussy and her clit also being licked, right? Connie explodes into a loud and forceful orgasm, fucking us both hard and fast. She grinds and grinds until she’s totally satisfied with all the double-dick she can stand, then slides off us to the side and just lies on the floor, still having after-shocks from the incredible orgasm she just had.

FlirtyChick is hot again now, so she gets on her hands and knees with her ass facing me and says "Fuck me hard, baby". I comply…I slide my rock hard cock into her dripping wet pussy while Tarzan moves around to her face to stick his dick in her mouth. I’m ready to blow my load again, so I pound her doggie-style while she slurps and sucks on Tarzan’s dick. Connie has caught her breath so she climbs under Tarzan on her back so she can lick his balls while FlirtyChick is sucking his cock. Tarzan slides his dick down her body and into her sopping wet pussy, and starts to pound her as well. FlirtyChick and Connie start tongue-kissing each other while their pussy’s are being pounded by the guys. I feel FlirtyChick’s pussy tighten around my dick yet again and know she’s about to come…I feel my own orgasm swelling up inside me too…I’m fucking her hard and fast, and I start to moan and yell quite loud as start blowing my 2nd load in her slippery little pussy. Tarzan and Connie hear us coming and start to make a lot of noise themselves. We’re having one final synchronized fuck-frenzy to end the night. With sweat dripping from me, I blow every last drop of cum I have into my lovely wife’s dripping snatch, and fall beside her, exhausted. Tarzan has blown his load too and rests his body on Connie’s. We are four well-fucked shagged-out people who don’t even have enough energy left to get up off the floor. We all drift off to sleep on the carpeted floor, completely naked, wet and sticky, and completely exhausted. What a night…

8. Barbwire

Gold Member

:bow Wow, oh wow, BassDude! What a hot read, holy shit! I was about 2/3's of the way through it, when I realized my finger was on my clit. I don't even remember reaching into my pants, I was so into your story.

So, here I sit, with a thick clit and a slick pussy. Do you and Flirty wanna come over and play? :brow

9. T0XXXiC

T0XXXiC New Member

Holy shit, that story got me so wet!

10. BassDude

BassDude New Member

We'll be right there, darlin...;)

BD