A ? for the ladies

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by devious623, Feb 12, 2008.

1. devious623

devious623 New Member

Hey, I have a small problem with me and the girlfriend. Before we start to have sex, I always finger her to get her all nice and wet. But i would say 75% of the time she stops me and tells me that her stomach is starting to hurt. Would anyone know the reason why this would happen? I don't push hard while I am doing it, I just stroke her G-spot is various speeds. Thanks!

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

OK, I'm going to take a stab in the dark and say, it's not her stomach that hurts her, it's her uterus. You may very well be fingering her too deeply and are actually rubbing against her cervix, which can cause cramps.

3. bsxy420

Gold Member

Ive never had this problem when being fingered. but i do have this problem when having sex. i always just have him change positions. try to get her into another position and see if that helps at all.

4. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Ask her to finger herself for you, while you watch. Pay attention and do it her way when you do do it. .

5. devious623

devious623 New Member

I don't think i finger her too deep cowboy lover but I will not to go too deep next time and see if that helps. And these are good ideas that I will try. Thanks!

6. Dreama

Gold Member

I personally don't like when hubby rubs me like that. It doesn't feel good at all, unless it's very slow and gentle.

7. Bluesy

Gold Member

I was wondering if maybe he's being too rough; that would certainly explain it.

If she doesn't experience the same pain during intercourse, and your penis can surely reach farther than a finger, it's got to be the way you're fingering her. She might want to get that checked out by a gynecologist, regardless (just to be on the safe side), but perhaps you should try some different techniques, or mix it up a bit. Cunnilingus + gentle fingering = awesome :) Do you think you could add some variety to foreplay? Are you using your fingers and mouth to "make love" to her body? How about language and eye contact and stroking, kissing, etc.?

8. HuntersPrey

HuntersPrey New Member

bf hurts me during actual sex but ive never had the problem with fingering.
    hurts like hell but i like it when hes all up in my guts
    hehe