A few questions (maybe more of the same old, who knows)

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Nuggets, Jun 12, 2007.

1. Nuggets

Nuggets New Member

Hi everyone,

I have two questions and they're kind of similar to the same old questions that get asked here, but with some different twists. I hope people can help me!

So I was wondering how can I go about having sex for longer with my girlfriend? I usually cum really quickly - quickly as in a few minutes or something really disappointing. :nerv Once in a while, however, it takes me a quite a while. I feel like one time I went for a LONG time because I wasn't aware until I wasn't cumming that I had to pee. Haha. But I maintained a strong erection and pleased my girlfriend very well. I feel like I only perform well about 1/4 of the time. She is very good at everything she does, however, and maybe she is just incredible at what she does because I think she is. But I am VERY good at pleasing her in other ways, it seems, so that's alright. I have been told that I am really good at what I do, but I don't think so with actual intercourse because I can't last long. I think that only pertains to the other fun things we do together. I just wish I could go for longer. It's weird - one time she made me cum TWICE, and I didn't think that was possible for a man. I'm confused.

Right now we are away from each other for quite a while, so I have returned to the dreary ranks of masturbation. One thing I noticed is that I used to be able to make myself cum really quickly when I masturbated, like, just how I did whenever we had sex. But now, it takes me quite a while to cum while I masturbate. I masturbate quite often, about once or twice daily. Has masturbation become dull to me since I was used to having sex almost every day, or having some sort of sexual relations every day? I haven't had sex with her in a little over a month, and so maybe I'm hoping that masturbaton has possibly increased my stamina? I seem to be able to do that for wayyyy longer than I used to be able to. That would be really nice if I am increasing stamina and not just getting bored with masturbation. Haha. My orgasm from masturbation seemed like it was a little dull for a little while, but now that I am able to do it for longer, I ejaculate pretty fully I would say.

Once again, the nugs are stuck between a rock and a hard place. :( I need your advice!

2. Halogen

Halogen New Member

Hi there :),

My ex fiance had this problem. He tried upping his masturbation, which really didn't work. Finally, I asked him to go to a doctor. The doctor prescribed Zoloft for him, an anti-depressant. Now, he didn't really need the AD part, but a side effect of it is prolonged orgasm. So one option is talking to a doctor.

Another one is maybe practicing the art of distraction. Recite baseball stats. Make a grocery list in your mind while you have sex with her. That could prolong it too.

3. Nuggets

Nuggets New Member

Thank you for your tips Halogen. Yeah, maybe I just need to be able to focus more on not ejaculating or something. I hope more people respond to this! I know they're kind of age old questions but I feel like my situation is sort of weird in the sense that, I "know what I'm doing," but actually doing it is something I need to last longer in. Some people in another thread said more masturbation can increase stamina? I'm not sure if this is true or not. I know that when I am with my girlfriend, I don't get to masturbate much. Now that I am here I masturbate often and it takes wayyyyy longer for me to cum than it used to. Hmm...

4. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

As for masturbation helping guys to last longer with some it can actualy work wonders, for others it may well not work for them.

It worked for me when i was a younger guy.

Hologen has a few great tips, but the best overall advice would be to go and see your GP.

with a lot of males there is a huge range in difference for sensativity on the penis shaft and penis head, this itself can make you either take longer to orgasm or make you orgasm way to fast.also depends i guess on just how massivly aroused you are in your head.
    its strange how one object can be affected by so many different things .

5. Nuggets

Nuggets New Member

Ya I am pretty young. Thanks Kronnie.

It seems as though when I masturbate lately, I can make myself orgasm whenever I want. I mean, it still takes a good while, but I can think about it and make it happen easily. Is this a step in the right direction?

6. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

It sure sounds like it could be, depends on if your g/f prefers sex ( the penitrating part) to be over in a few minutes or to take longer...

For me it usualy takes me about 40 mins to orgasm from masturbating on my own..

7. blueyedcouple

blueyedcouple New Member

When you jerk off make it last longer,don't make yourself cum quickly.Your body gets "programed" and is used to cumming fast so when you fuck you will cum fast too.

8. Nuggets

Nuggets New Member

Blueyedcouple, that sounds like a good tip. Yeah it seems I used to think it was all about "rubbing one off" really quickly but I seem to be going for longer now. It's nice, and I feel like it will probably help me. Maybe I'm FINALLY learning.

To Kronnie: Yeah I think she wants it to last longer, and like I said, perhaps I am learning.

9. Clark

Clark Member

I'm no expert on this, but...

I would think that if you drank some booze beforehand, that would help. Alcohol inhibits sexual performance. If you're cumming really fast, it may be because of anxiety. Getting a buzz on from some booze might get help you relax and slow down.

...I could be wrong.

10. Nuggets

Nuggets New Member

Yeah I think it does help. It's unfortunate that I don't usually drink until night time and a lot of things go down periodically throughout the day. I wouldn't suggest getting totally trashed but yeah a little buzz can help. Thanks for the idea.

11. lummy

lummy New Member

Wow, never thought of it that way. Good advice!

12. Nuggets

Nuggets New Member

Hey Kronnie you're a more experienced poster - do you think you could redirect some of those more experienced people like yourself to my thread please? that would be really nice of you

13. SWEEETEEZ

SWEEETEEZ New Member

alcohol also can cause a man not to be as hard NOBODY likes a soft fuck