A few different questions about a few different things.

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by diffuse01, Jul 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. diffuse01

diffuse01 New Member

hey all, i'm new here, my friend told about this site, so i went to it & found that it seems to have alot of readers, so i wanted to post these questions here. sorry if they're not too 'sex' related, some are, some aren't, but i figured i'd post them on here anyway to see if anyone could give me some help.

1. i'm on birth control, so my periods are regular (finally, they didn't used to be, that's one reason i'm on it). i just ended my last period about a week ago, and i've been having cramps on and off daily since then. this has never happened, so i'm wondering if somethings up.. it feels just like i'm about to start it, but i know i'm not going to, so i'm a little confused.. anyone have any suggestions, etc.? also, last time we had sex, i had a really bad pain, almost like a cramp, in my abdomen. this has happened before though, and went away (it went away this time also), but is that normal?

2. i've noticed that in the morning my urine has a strong odor to it. its normally only in the morning, right after i wake up & use the bathroom, after that it normally is 'normal' (sometimes it will still have the odor until the 2nd time i pee, but not usually). i've read that it might be a ph inbalance or something..?? i don't have any discharge/pain, etc. so i'm not sure what this could be! could it be associated with the cramps?? this has been going on before i got the cramps after my period though, so i'm not sure if this is right. i did have a uti in early june, and was on 10 days of antibiodics for it and it cleared up, could it be that the infection is still there?

3. i've never had an orgasm.. period. i've only been sexually active for about 4 months though, but still, all my friends keep telling me somethings wrong with me. i also have very little sensitivity.. could this be from horseback riding for.. 13yrs.? alot of people have said that this could be why, but one of my friends has been riding for 8yrs. & she's fine.. but everyone's different i guess.. it's def. a little frustrating though, for me & my boyfriend! i'm friends with one of his ex's, and she said he's 'great', and i've heard the same thing from 2 other girls.. so, i don't think its him, but who knows! so, any comments on that to?

sorry that was so long, but i wanted to be specific. my parents don't know that i'm not a virgin, so i can't go talk to them about some of these things!

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Okay - the birth control pill and relating to your cramps. This is something that should be discussed with your doctor. If you are relatively new on these pills, they may not be the ones you should continue with. but only your DR could diagnose that.

the strong odor in the AM - your urine sits in your bladder and urinary tract all night. It will tend to be a bit darker in color and odor, but since you had a UTI recently, it may still be irritated in there. Again, a urine test at the DR could tell if something is up. (One question - do you drink alot of alcohol and/or drugs? - This could overwork your cleansing system)

Re- no orgasm yet. Be patient. Right now you are learning your body's sensations, and you are learning to feel comfortable with your own sexuality/sensuality. Sometimes it just takes time to find what works or doesn't work for you. I suggest masturbation, if you don't already do it. It's one of the best ways to learn your sexual trigger points and become aware of this most intimate part of your being. This way, you are not in a rush; you don't feel like you have to make someother person feel good about his efforts; you can explore without feeling threatened. Try vibrators, lubricants, dildos - this way you can learn your body, and how to obtain the greatest pleasure from your sexual experiences.
    I may be in a minority here, but I was very sexually active for quite a while before I had my first orgasm. And it didn't even come from intercourse. It was just from dry humping with a guy. Every one is different, so don't let it stress you. Many girls just fake an orgasm when they can't get off, rather than working at it.
    Good luck to you! & Welcome to Sexualforums.

3. diffuse01

diffuse01 New Member

i've been on the pill for.. 3 months i think.. didn't have any bad side effects from it at all (as far as nasea, etc.). the uti could've been from it, or sex (i had gone to my dr. for a visit to check up on the birth control, and told her about this & she said it could've been those 2 things). no, i don't drink or do any drugs, never have actually, so that's not it. i think i'll just tell my mom i want to get the cramps checked out (i did discuss these with her)..

4. Kisses

Kisses New Member

Your best bet is to go to the doctor right away. Something that seems so simple as cramps or even a little discolored urine can turn into something worse if you don't get it looked at...trust me. I am sure your mom will tell you the same thing...go to the doctor.

As for the orgasm, as Rose said, be patient. Experiment with vibrators and other sex toys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.