A fantasy came true : Webcam sex

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Jonger84, Jan 2, 2011.

1. Jonger84

Jonger84 New Member

Webcam sex was always one the fantasies I have never had as I am so suspicious about .. Yet finally I had it with an internet friend

The girl is a 25 years old brown girl from South Africa .. she is one the edge between chubby and fit .. you can say a bit busty as well ... she is shy ,smiling and laughing all the time .. and we lately started to webcam but politely and innocently (usually so).

One day (it was last Monday)... we were just webcaming .. she was wearing a sleevless dark top .. it was too tight as her relatively big boobs were screaming for getting out !! they turned my on and I couldn't hide it .. ( - well it is summer now in South Africa - lucky me).

For me it was too cold; I was wearing a shirt, a long sleeve top and a jacket .. I wanted to wear more yet the chair would have not be able to contain me then...

I couldn't bear seeing those boobs any more and I was about to go out .. It was my shower and I invited her to join me into shower - it was just a casual invitation - .. she was a bit surprised and had a red face but she said ok .. and it was my turn to be surprised ...

I got crazy after I heard her acceptance .. we agreed that we will take our laptops into out bathrooms, but really I had no idea what will I do after ... I was just excited..

In 5 mins, both of us were standing infront of the cam with the tub behind ... she looked so shy and I was not anywhere better .. I broke the silence and took off my jacket and my shirts in one go ..

She stared at me ... and her face was a mix of a shock and a "Wow".

It was not as cold as I thought it would be .. thanks to the heat coming from inside ... which got up when I saw her taking her top off revealing a tighter black bra ... I asked her (through acting) to take them off .. she laughed and took them off ... and I hit a big wooooooow ..

I took a step back so she can see the whole me ... and took my trousers away showing my short grey boxers ... I could hear her heart beats and seen the innocent look disappearing ... without consuming more time .. she took off her jeans ... and I saw a shy girl with a bit chubby but tight body topless with her big round tits , wearing only a black bikini panties, and smiling at me ..

I went down for my boxers .. but with my back to the cam hiding my tiko and showing only my ass to the cam .. I took a look and found her face sweating and her eyes are shouting "I am hornyyyy" .. I laughed and turned around.. pointed to her undies as i had no nerves for writing .. she took out her black undies in one the best scenes I have ever seen and one the best feelings I have ever had ..

I went to the shower and so did she .. with a full screen she was like having a shower with me .. touching my tiko then striking it as she was playing with her pussy ... then she turned around and bended over ... opening her ass and playing with her holes while looking behind at me ..

It took me 3 mins to jerk.. but actually I had an orgasm and I cant recall I had a similar feeling during the past two years.

2. cornred

cornred New Member

you lucky ass!!!
    i have been looking all over the internet for a girl to do that with and still have not found anyone yet....
    your my hero bro

3. Jonger84

Jonger84 New Member

yea ... it was much better than my old last real sex experience .. it was like losing my virginity again :)

4. lovn_my_bbw

lovn_my_bbw New Member

lol nice sound like it was a hott experience.

5. awakened

awakened New Member

Well, to you, I say, fill out your profile completely, post often to let the women on here get to know you and you maybe surprised at the kind of friends you make here.

6. wetness1

Gold Member

Someone wants some shower fun lol!

Sorry! :s

7. cornred

cornred New Member

i will have to do that.
    thanks for the help ;)

8. Jonger84

Jonger84 New Member

Well ... and I need my commission then :p

9. Jonger84

Jonger84 New Member

But believe me .. I would love to try it again .. specially with someone else ;)

10. HardRocker

Gold Member

Sounds like you had a great time. I hope the computer survived the steam okay.

11. Alex64311

Alex64311 New Member

I want to see proof haha!