A Fantasy about Being the Opposite Gender

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Essene, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Essene

Gold Member

I searched for similar topics, as to not re-post a similar topic that someone else had already done, and came up with nothing.

I've thought about being a female before and how fun it would be. I am speaking in terms of being a female sans the social scrutiny and menstruation. It's a fanciful world to me. When I was younger, I was androgynous. I would dress up in my sisters and mothers clothing and masturbate. It was so fun! I'd twirl and adore the height at which my dress/skirt rose to. Even now I still think about being a woman. I don't dress as one very often any longer though.

I doubt I'm the only one who wonders what it would be like, sex and all, to be the opposite sex. I know there was a discussion related to the difference between the orgasms males and females have. My interest is beyond just that. My sexuality is a part of who I am and is interwoven into every other aspect of my life, and visa-versa. I believe that our psychological heritage, ergo- how we are and why we are that way to the fullest extremes to the smallest iota of ones being, plays a continuous role in whatever we do. So having an orgasm, as a female, would be grand but also experiencing receptivity, the act or byproduct of knowing you somehow aided another in achieving their end, while not always achieving your own, and being sated by that fact, from a females PoV would also be divine. Getting ready to go to a dance club with my gal pals, or even a trip to the supermarket as a female intrigues me greatly.

In the movie Surrogates, this is explored to a very low extent. It would be interesting to be able to force my psyche into a humanoid female. More-than-likely I would be white or Asian(Korean). I doubt I would be too obviously lascivious. I would probably shirk sex altogether and just want to have fun!

I've thought about the possibility that I am transgendered, but dismissed that as I do like being a male. I don't' know what is in store for my future though. I don't count ones gender as being the end-all determinant of ones being. I am who I am regardless of gender.

Has any one else fancied about this?

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

Thank you for your frankness.

I have one question, does giving birth and being a mom play a part in your fantasy at all?

3. Essene

Gold Member

Not so much the fantasy area. Being a mother does. But I plan to adopt. That tails into being a mother or a father fr me. I was, however, jealous of females when I was younger as they have the opportunity, gift if you will, to bring life into this world. They do, hands down obviously, the hardest initial part.

I've always felt that problems between the two genders could be done away with if we understood one another better. Beyond the fantasy- it'd be good for that as well.

4. CosmicEye

Gold Member

Id love to be a woman for 24 hours. Id be in my room for 23 of those hours.

5. Mira

Gold Member

Oh come on, if you are go test drive a vette even with no intention of buying it, you just don't take it down main street...you go on the freeway and make it SCREAM!!!!! LOL.

If I had a penis for a day I would getting laid! I have had this discussion with my non-bi bf and he would be doing the same...take in the full experience!

6. nyxx

nyxx New Member

never thought about this. i'm not jealous or intrigued really by anything females can do aside from me to be honest. those are the things that attract me to women, i guess if i was a woman then those differences would attract me to men. its going to sound bad, but as much as i'd dress up and have sex and such. I'd certainly like to experience some of those double standards that women get away with. damn double standards!!

7. CosmicEye

Gold Member

Lol Mira. Id keep it if it was a Z06

Ehem.. Um idk I might but I think fingers and a vibrator will be just fine

8. slashaddicted

slashaddicted New Member

I remember having this discussion with my friend's boyfriend. I told him the first thing I would do would be to pee off the roof of a building. The second thing would be to masturbate.

9. bigpappi

bigpappi Member

If I was a chick I would be getting as much dick as I could...why waste the opportunity.....?

10. Trond

Gold Member

Well, I have not really had many fantasies about it, but sure I am curious enough to think about what it would be like to be a woman. The whole package. I once had a fun conversation with two girls and asked them how they liked their breasts. One of them said that they are mostly a hassle, being "in the way" and such. That's daily life I guess. Some women seem to be fond of them, but I guess that's the same with some guys and their "equipment":lol.

Add to this the troubles of menstruation etc, so I think the most interesting thing (to us guys) is being ATTRACTED to women. In your case, I think this is where your curiosity is coming from. We think of breasts and pussy in such a positive light that we start wondering about having those things all the time :p But you don't really sound like a transgender person to me.