A dream

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by johnnyangel694u, Jul 18, 2008.

1. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

I wrote this a couple years ago and just found it. This is purely fiction but I wish it wasn't. I hope I didn't post it before.

It happened a long time ago. I bumped into an acquaintance at a store. We talked for a while and I went on to finish my shopping. After I checked out and walked to my car, I saw her heading to her car. We stopped and talked again. I asked if she wanted to go for a ride. She said yes. We got in my car and drove off. Our conversation started to get both hot and bothered. I found a dark secluded parking lot and pulled in. We started kissing and making out. She had on a pair on bib overall shorts and a tank top. I unhooked the bibs, actually broke the one clasp trying to get it open. I slide my hand up her shirt and unhooked her bra. I slid my other hand up the front of her shirt and felt the firmest most petite breast I ever felt in my life. When my fingers touched her erect nipples she let out a HMMMM. I never saw someone react to have their nipples stimulated. I put my lips against her one nipple and started licking and sucking on it. I thought she was going to go crazy. After a minute of that she pushed me away and frantically opened my pants and release my cock. She proceeded to suck on the head of it and then I one quick motion devoured the whole think deep in her throat. My head snapped back in the seat. I never had that feeling before. I let such moan as I heard her make a sucking sound as she slide her mouth back off my cock. I reached around her and slide my finger deep into her hot wet cunt. I took a deep breath and could smell the sweetness of her pussy. She kept on sucking my cock while I fingered her pussy. I felt her muscles gripping my fingers as I slide another one inside her. She let out a muffled moan as I slid them in and out of her wet folds. I could feel myself getting close to cumming so I pushed her back up in her seat. I laid her seat down, slid her bibs down her legs to expose a nicely trimmer pussy. She spread her legs open as I put my tongue against her clit. I started licking like there was no tomorrow. Her pussy tasted and smelled so good. I don’t know how I did it but I managed to get my hand down to her dripping folds and finger her cunt and anal rosebud. All she kept on saying was, OH MY GOD!!!! After only a few seconds I felt her cunt and rosebud tighten around my fingers, her back arched and she let out a moan that would wake the dead. She sat there, body tensed and shuttering for a few seconds and then collapsed into the seat. I sat back in my seat and looked at her in the moonlite. She looked so content sitting there her chest moving with her heavy breathing. She opened her eyes and looked at me with a smile. You have to fuck me NOW!!! The car was too small to do it in. I looked around and saw a dumpster just a could feet away. We both must have saw it at the same time. We jumped out the car, half carrying our clothes as we ran behind the dumpster. I was a cool fall night but we didn’t care. She slid her bibs down to expose the sweetest ass I have ever seen. It was highlighted with the left over tan lines and the moonlite. She bent over in front of me and leaned her hand against the dumpster. I guided my cock inside her. Even as wet as she was, I had trouble getting it in her tight pussy. Now it was my turn to say OMG. Never have I felt a pussy so tight. I felt a pop on my cock as it finally slid in. I started thrusting frantically, her body jolting with each thrust. After a few minutes I finally exploded deep inside her with several slow deep thrust. She let out a moan with each thrust. I came with the most intense orgasm that I ever experienced in my life and to this day nothing ever came close. I wonder where she is today and what she is doing?

2. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Excellent story! Thanks!

3. berserker

berserker New Member

Great story thanks for sharing.

4. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Hot story, dude! Nicely done...

5. igor

Gold Member

Good story. Just a suggestion - break things up into paragraphs. Makes it easier to read.

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

You did post this story here before, Johnny. It's all good, though, because it is a very yummy read.

7. Poky

Poky Banned

Good read. Maybe I'll have to post one of mine. Of course it's more of a short novel then a story :D

8. sexyJ

sexyJ New Member

Nice!!

9. tongueoffury

tongueoffury New Member

Nice story Johnny!

10. pussycat69

Gold Member

Hot story, you naughty man!! LOL