a dog in the room

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by disneydad, Sep 24, 2010.

1. disneydad

disneydad New Member

So does anyone have a dog that sleeps in the bedroom. we are dogsitting my siter-in-laws yorkshire terrier this weekend and apparently she must sleep in the bed with us. This is reducing any slim chance I had that my wife would screw me this weekend.

It reminds me though of one of our first great fuck sessions when we were dating. we both lived with our parents so we were usually doing it in a car or an hourly rate hotel. One weekend we went to my brothers house for the weekend. we really didn't see a reason to sleep and fucked our way through the better part of a 12 pack of trojans(ahhh to be young:D). Each time I came we put the used condom in a travel soap dish at the side of the bed and come sunrise finally fell asleep. When we woke up the soapdish was gone. We found my brothers big yellow lab in the hallway with the dish slurping the contents for all he was worth.:eek

Anyone else have pets that cramp their style?

2. luvbug

Gold Member

We have a psycho cat from hell!! Sometimes she will sleep at the foot of our bed..other times on the foot of my daughters bed. When we plan on bumping uglies the SO usually throws her out of the room and shuts the door ....of course she tries to get back in..lol

There have been a time or two she hid in the closet while we "done the deed"..lol

LMFAO @ the dog slurping the contents of the condoms.

3. igor

Gold Member

Our dog sleeps in the bedroom but starts out in her own bed on the floor. Sometime in the middle of the night she will come up and lay on the foot of our bed, so no problem (not that it would make any difference anyway):ugh

4. awakened

awakened New Member

We put our king bed very high off the floor. I am 5ft 3 and I use a stool to get in bed. I used to make the dogs stay out of the room when we got down and dirty, but now, we fuck so much that it is just easier to move the stool away from the bed so they dont hop up, they are used to the sounds now.
    You had better beware though, I have heard of some dogs howling when they hear the noises of satisfaction, or even worse, protective dogs will go after you for "hurting her" Ha Ha.

5. backcheck64

Gold Member

We have a tall bed, one of those that's impossible to find sheets for. Our dog used to sleep in our room, but Corgis have no legs so he couldn't get up on the bed.

6. HardRocker

Gold Member

That is just so gross it's taking me a minute to recover.
    But once we threw a blanket on the lawn in our back yard. While we were getting it on, my in-law's dachshund, which we were babysitting, started licking my foot and would not stop. That was a real buzz killer. Left me with a mild case of blueballs.

7. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Wasn't that a song by Pink?......