A disturbing new trend?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Barbwire, Feb 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barbwire

Gold Member

The other night, I was giving my husband a good old fashioned deep throat deluxe, and he pulled out of my mouth and said he just had to fuck me. He mounted up and rode for a few strokes and shot his wad. (It had been two weeks since our last session.) After he composed himself, he worked the dildo and I worked the vibe, and between the two of us, we managed to give me a very strong orgasm. I wanted to go on, but, he was tired, so we called it quits.

Last night, I got a little funky and brought the camera out for the first time ever. After giving him a blow job and taking a few pics, I worked the outside of his ass with a vibe. He got really excited and wanted to fuck straight away. After he came, he once again used a dildo on me while I used a vibe. I had a mediorce orgasm and was hungry for more, but he was soon fast asleep.

Today, during the middle of the day, I pounced on him and rode him hard right there on the couch until he shot off. He got up and went into the bathroom and I just lay there, thinking he was going to come out and take care of me. I was wrong. He got dressed and then sat on the couch to watch sports.

I guess we just need to go back to me having my orgasm before he mounts up, then me taking care of myself a couple more times after he goes to sleep.

I'm feeling a bit used at this point and I don't like this new trend at all.

2. bigpappi

bigpappi Member

it COULD be a trend or it could be that he is indeed tired. I myself haven't really even had the energy to even think about sex lately. I am just tired..getting ready to move and have a lot of stress in general going on. Honestly, I just don't even want to put out the effort right now. It's happened before, it lasted about two weeks and that was about a year ago. Everytime in between everything is good. Give him the benefit right now but if it continues too long then you need to talk to him. Lots of luck CL.

3. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Yep, been there also a couple of times already.
    Hot women always bring me back to......... the "fold" tho'!
    Have to admit (reluctanly) sometimes you gals are way ahead of us guys.
    WTF, are we in this together for the ride ok?
    Bought a ticket so waiting for turn now....

4. missyhuggins

missyhuggins New Member

That's shit, CL!

Did you slap him? :lol

I don't know what to say really. Although, I do remember a period in another life where I had to remind my partner that I wasn't just a hole and he'd best learn to either give it to me first or return the favour in the same session or he'd be becoming very friendly with Mrs Palmer and her 5 daughters.

I must say though, this just made me remember being slapped on the arse and told he'll get me later the other night. :eek:
    I forgot about that. Bloody bugger, get me later. *Grumble grumble*

What are you going to say to him?

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

I'm not going to say anything to him, but you can bet that I'll make sure I get mine before I let him hop on board the CL Express next time.

6. HardRocker

Gold Member

That'll probably work out best for you.
    Too bad you can't get testosterone in a form other than injectable (might want to check on that fact). That would light his ass up... and yours.

7. Barbwire

Gold Member

He's always had a lower sex drive than me, so I'm used to that. The new issue is, he doesn't seem to care all that much if I am satisfied or not. I don't think testosterone is the problem, I think it's selfishness. Or, maybe he's too tired to give a shit, I dunno.

8. cbrmale

Gold Member

I have a standard script of my wife coming first, which is basically essential for me to fit inside her. But beyond that, it's something I've done all my life with all my lovers, learning from a young age that my lovers needed to be well-aroused before I went anywhere near them.

Beyond the pratical necessities, I find arousing my wife as exciting as when I penetrate her, or have my own orgasm. I just love to feel her building closer, and closer, and then... But, on the other hand, despite practical necessities there are times when I am tired but still desiring sex, and the option to just do it seems attractive, even though I can't. I also find that I am more tired in the colder months, and much hornier in the summer (as now). The warm weather and the long sunny days certainly pick up my libido, and winter seems to drag it down.

9. evman

evman New Member

I would love to give my wife more than one orgasm but after one she is done. She usually cums first and no matter how long it takes it's always too soon for me. Some of it is a time issue and we don't always have all the time for sex that we need so it's not that big a deal to me.

10. loveit

loveit New Member

how did the photos cum out were you happy with them

11. Barbwire

Gold Member

Not so good and no. There were only two worth saving. I'm not sure what that has to do with me not getting off, though. :lol

#11 Barbwire, Feb 23, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2009
  12. HardRocker

Gold Member

Hopefully he's just temporarily overtaxed.

13. Barbwire

Gold Member

14. loveit

loveit New Member

:D your right it doesnt, are you going to post them up for us:bow

15. Jaz70

Jaz70 New Member

:rose

Aren't men just sooo emotional.... I really don't know how we put up with them....

If he were mine, I'd be a little offended.... or concerned.... perhaps.

Where there's a lack in drive, there's always a problem.... I'd be getting him to talk to me about it.... post haste..!!!

Jaz

16. DeeDee Solaria

DeeDee Solaria New Member

Not to bad talk your man CL but stuff like that drives me up a wall, to think there are guys out there with amazingly horny wives who don't get them off and here i am with my life's goal of getting married so i can pleasure a girl every night and i haven't had a proper date in almost a year and a half (not for a lack of trying mind you I'm just unlucky >.<)

but yeah i say go ahead and make sure you get yours first from now on. I'm not gonna say your guy is doing something terribly wrong or try to defend him because i only know of him from the few posts of yours I've read but all i can say is the male refractory period is a monster so i always made sure my ex got her turn first.

17. jhart20

jhart20 New Member

I think you partner has a problem, how come he can resist your charm. Give your best all the strokes you know to bring out the horny in your partner.

18. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

I only post this because this is what it reminded me of. It's mot accusing anyone of anything. THAT SAID>>> My first wife wanted a house so we got one. A new car so we got one. A second kid so we had one. Wal-Mart was not good enough so we shopped elsewhere.
    When she ran off with an unemployed loser and lived off my child support she told the judge I was never home and when I was all I wanted to do was sleep. Working 70 hours a week that was true.

19. Nairb

Nairb New Member

Well, maybe that's the problem. You're not going to say anything to him. Isn't good communication in a relationship essential? Of course, you have heaps more experience and all that jazz.. but that's something that I believe.

If I was not satisfying my wife(and I didn't realize it), I would certainly hope she would approach me in a serious setting so we could talk about it.

The thing about trends, they only last if people accept them. Stop this one at the source.

20. Barbwire

Gold Member

You are correct, communication is essential, but you have to pick your battles and at the time I first wrote this thread, I didn't feel like getting into it with him.

Overall, I have no problem talking to him about things that bother me in bed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.