A day....

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Silverfox, Dec 24, 2013.

1. Silverfox

Gold Member

It’s a warm Tuesday in the spring. My phone alarm rings at 5:55 in the morning, and she rolls on top of me to shut it off. She lingers with her breasts pressed against my back, and her nose on my neck. Her phone rings at 6:00 o’clock. I roll over, reaching past her and shut it off. We cuddle for a few minutes, before rising from bed.

After waking and stretching, and a few other early morning needs, we meet in the exercise room to do our morning routines. For me, it’s just stretching and calisthenics, while she does her morning yoga workout. After we finish, we shave, then shower together and do our regular grooming. Then it’s time for breakfast. I can’t keep my attention off her.

During the morning, my mind wanders to her, thinking about her. My awareness of her doesn’t fade even with the distance between us. I call her in the mid morning. She’s happy to hear from me, and uses her most secret pet name for me, so I know she’s alone in her office. I tell her what I’m thinking, what I want, what I intend to do, to her. She laughs.

The day passes, and by mid afternoon, my desire for her continues to mount. I can’t stop thinking about her. I reach for my phone, but it rings. Reluctantly, I answer it, then feel a surge of lust when I hear her voice. She tells me what she’s thinking, what she wants, what she’s going to do, to me. I hum and chuckle.

I arrive home before her, as usual, and change into my running shorts and shoes, and start my first lap around the neighborhood. As I crest the last hill before the downhill to our house, I pull out my phone and call her to see if she’s going to join me for the second lap. As usual, she says yes, and that she’ll be waiting for me. As I reach our driveway, she’s there, and I stop, give her a long kiss, then we start running.

As we run, we stay unusually close to each other. Our arms keep brushing. I feel desire start to rise in me again. I keep glancing at her, and she’s always looking back. As we reach the top, and start down the last hill of the course, I suddenly reach for her and grab her around her waist, bracing myself, as I absorb the combined momentum of our moving bodies. I kiss her hard, slipping my tongue between her parted lips. I nuzzle and bite her earlobe then lick her neck where it joins her shoulder. She smells clean and tastes salty.

We look at each other, smile, then keep running. We know what’s going to happen. We top the last hill and start down the last long stretch home. We reach the driveway, take each other’s hands, and begin the walk to the house. As my breathing slows, I feel my nerves humming with anticipation. I squeeze her hand and we continue the walk home.

When we’re inside the house, I turn to her, and strip off her tank top and sports bra, dropping them to the floor. I cup her breasts and rub my thumbs over her hard nipples. She grabs my arms to steady herself, and arches her back. I rub my thumbs back over, and around her nipples again, before I bend forward and take one in my mouth, and lick and suck. Then I move to the other, and she moans. My desire for her rises.

I pull her toward the exercise room, where the mats are on the floor. When we reach the room, I turn to her. She runs her hands over my naked stomach and chest. I feel an instinctive shudder as the sensation rushes to my brain. I want her. I want her, now.

I kneel in front of her and slip her panties and running shorts off, over her shoes. She spreads her legs. I reach between them and stroke her lips which are wet with her fluids. I push two fingers into her pussy and rub the inside walls, then pull them out and move to her clit. I stroke it with both fingers, one on each side. I look at her, and watch her, watching my hand.

I put my hands on her hips, and press down, telling her I want her to sit. She sits on the mat, and I pull off her shoes. I push her onto her back, and look at her. She’s beautiful, and glistening. My lover, my mate, my goddess. I spread her legs and bend to put my mouth on her.

She wriggles away, sits up and pushes against my chest telling me to lie back. She pulls my shoes off, and strips off my running shorts. Before I can stop her, she grabs my cock, licks the tip, then takes me in her mouth. I lie there for a few seconds before my need for her calls me again. I sit up, reach over her back and grab her ass. She knows what I want. I pull her sideways and rotate her around so that as I lie back, her knees straddle my head and I have my mouth on her pussy. She’s wet, and aroused, and smells like a woman, musky and deep. I feel my mind start to slip to that place of primal compulsion and need.

I feel her firmly holding my cock as she forcefully bobs her head stroking me in and out of her mouth. She takes me in as far as she can, then slides up to suck the head, then I feel her bobbing again. I move my hands from her ass, to her pussy and spread her lips, exposing her opening and her clit. I lick her with broad strokes up and down, tasting her, then center on her hard nub and gently suck it between my lips. I begin to flick it with my tongue.

Our hips begin thrusting in rhythm, as our mouths move on each other. I keep licking and swirling, then focusing on her clit, flicking it more firmly with my tongue, each time I pass over it. Time passes as our movements continue. Our bodies are sliding against each other as we heat up, and our sweat starts to flow again. My focus narrows down as my tongue licks, and swirls, and flicks.

Her thrusting becomes harder, almost jerky, and I know she’s getting close. I feel her mouth moving on my cock faster, and my hips speed up, to match her pace. As she takes me in, I feel myself sliding to the back of her throat. I feel the sounds of her moans run up the length of my shaft. My cock twitches, as though an electric shock has run through it. I know she’s closer. Closer. Tension builds.

Finally, the moment arrives and she lets my cock slip from her mouth, as she rears back and presses her clit against my mouth. I move my hands to her hips, to hold her in place, as she rides my face, for the last few seconds before she cums. As she does, I feel her body lock in a spasm, as I feel the muscles of her pussy pulsate against my lips. I keep my mouth on her, flicking, as we ride her orgasm together. As she moves down from her peak, I keep my tongue on her, holding pressure, but not moving.

As she relaxes, I push her up and off my face, over onto the mat next to me. I have to move quickly; time is important. I sit up and move between her legs. I spread them wide and prop them up on my arms, as I push my cock into her pussy. She’s so small, and now, extra tight, that as I enter her I feel her stretch. I give her as much of my shaft as she can take. Once I’m in, I hold still for a few seconds, then hold myself up with one arm as I grab her hand and move it to where we are joined. She knows what I want, and begins to rub herself. As she does, I put my weight back on both arms, and start to thrust into her at a steady, but insistent pace.

Soon, she’s moaning and crying, and bucking her hips in motion to match my own. Tension builds again, higher and higher. She peaks again, her body spasming, head thrown back as her body arches up. I feel her pussy spasming again, trying to push me out with the pressure of her muscles contracting, but I keep stroking her, pushing my cock back into her, as she rides out her orgasm.

As her body relaxes, I push into her and she takes all of my shaft this time. I’ve stretched her out, and I hold still as she descends from her second peak. I lower my weight onto her body and kiss her hard and deep. She pushes against my shoulders and I pull back a little and look into her eyes. She smiles, then quickly moves her mouth to where my neck and shoulder meet, and she bites me. Hard. I’m so aroused that the pain, feels like pleasure. With a spasm, I push my cock back into her, and she bites down on my shoulder, harder. She’s marking me. I’m her property.

She pushes against my shoulders again, and I know what she wants. I roll us over, onto my back. She’s still biting me as we roll and as I settle down, she bites down again, harder. My hips jerk again, in a spasm. Finally, she moves her mouth from my shoulder and kisses me. The mark she’s left on me throbs, and I love it.

She leans forward a little and slips my cock back into her pussy. She begins stroking me with a steady rhythm, watching me. Slowly she picks up the speed, and I start to moan. My hips are moving in time with hers. She moves faster, slowly faster, and I match her pace. I feel myself moving closer to orgasm. Soon I feel my cum moving within my loins. I’ve lost my mind to lust and can’t stop myself any longer. I move my hands to her hips, and thrust up hard, into her, holding her in place, as I begin pulsing into her pussy. For a few seconds, my vision fades to black.

Slowly, I descend from my peak and feel her kissing my lips. I kiss her back. She settles her weight onto me and I put my arms around her ribs, holding her to me. I feel warm and relaxed, as she whispers softly in my ear. Time passes as we cool off. I feel her skin start to roughen with goose bumps, and know that it’s time to get up. It’s time for a warm shower. I let her go and she sits back, hands on my chest. Her bite mark is throbbing and I rub it. She laughs softly, then leans forward and licks it, then kisses it.

We get to our feet and collect our shoes and clothes. I start up the stairs as she moves to the foyer to get her top. In our bedroom, I move to our ensuite, and to the shower. I turn the water on and it sprays from all three shower heads. I throw my running shorts into the hamper and my shoes into my closet. I step into the shower, and feel a sensual surge as the warm water cascades around me from above, and both sides. Soon, she steps through the door, and into the spray with me. It’s been a good day, but the night is still to come...

alwaystry, Mikey22 and luvbug like this.
  2. luvbug

Gold Member

Love it!!!

Silverfox and alwaystry like this.
  3. whitelilly

whitelilly New Member

Wow....

Silverfox likes this.
  4. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Awesome read!!!

Silverfox likes this.
  5. alwaystry

Wow , well done fox. Great read, well put together , very hot.

Silverfox likes this.
  6. Silverfox

Gold Member

Thanks.

7. Silverfox

Gold Member

Thank you...

8. Silverfox

Gold Member

Thanks Honey. I appreciate that, from the pro.

HotForHoney likes this.
  9. Silverfox

Gold Member

Thanks. The original is longer, but posts are limited in length. I'm working on one that'll have to be two posts. This story has editing mistakes, and I don't want that in my next one.

10. justwondering11

justwondering11 Active Member

Great read, awesome, thanks Silverfox

Silverfox likes this.
  11. Silverfox

Gold Member

Thanks. Glad you liked it.

12. Mikey22

Gold Member

Good story Silver, I like the daily routine ya'll have. Exerciseing together,Showering together etc. Thats a romantic way to live.

luvbug and Silverfox like this.
  13. Silverfox

Gold Member

Thanks, Mikey, it is romantic. We work hard to keep our life this way

Mikey22 likes this.